Vehicle of The Day

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 592 comments

What should the future of this thread be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's rumors that it's actually a lot more than that. Somewhere in the 800s.

That's NASCAR-level power... except the Charger isn't in NASCAR anymore... but the new shape of the front would make a better-looking car for it.

9/16/14: Tesla Model S, nominated by @AudiMan2011.
01-2012-tesla-model-s-fd-1347336745.jpg

Here are some detailed specs. This vehicle returns to the list on 10/16/14.

I actually really, really like this car. My dream daily driver. Right up there with a Bentley, an Aston Martin, and a California.

It's a perfect daily driver for someone who's rich, but not Bentley rich.

It's quiet.
It's fast.
It's luxurious.
It's one of the safest cars money can buy.
And, it's a sedan, for the family man.

Are those fold up seats or something? I saw a Tesla at a car show, and there were no seats in the trunk...
IMG_20140406_093901.jpg

Edit: Looks like there may have been...

Those are both badass cars. I hope to own an '02 WRX wagon fairly soon, I'd love an STi but I don't think the wifey will go for that.

9/19/14: 1958 Chevrolet Corvette, nominated by me, @Dagger311.

vemp_0607_02_z+1958_corvette_convertible+front_view.jpg

Here is an insanely large list of specs.

One of my top four guys! Absolutely thrilled it got picked. I'd daily one of these till the wheels fell off. It has another shot at VOTD on 10/19/14.

My wording might have been bit off, the Mini that got picked is my second favorite version of all Minis and Minis are my favorite cars.

Edit: I have nominated my second favorite car after Minis.

The best looking version of the C1, better than the single headlights one.
I agree. I like the 58-62s much better than the 57 and before.

Another fun fact: untill 56, Corvettes sorta sucked. And until 57, they were really slow.

It doesn't look like the other Corvettes, although still beautiful. The C2 seemed to set the shape for the future generations.
The 1963 C2 Corvette is one of the most iconic body shapes in classic American cars, as is the C2 in general. I've not met one person who didn't think the new C7 bears slight resemblances to its previous generations, as well. GM did a really good job of making it look modern and fast, but still going retro with it.

The 1963 C2 Corvette is one of the most iconic body shapes in classic American cars, as is the C2 in general. I've not met one person who didn't think the new C7 bears slight resemblances to its previous generations, as well. GM did a really good job of making it look modern and fast, but still going retro with it.
Especially with the split rear window :drool: The new rear light's aren't too popular but I quite like them.

Back