Vice City Record Book v2

I had no time this weekend...but next Sunday, I'll unleash my 1337 Dirtring skills! :P

Originally posted by KieranMurphy
I hate you.

I got 5:46 the other day and I've been trying since to beat 5 minutes, but I always screw up one of the tricks and it takes me like 10 attempts to get it.

KM.

that's not very nice... ;) up until the 5:11 i couldn't get under 13 minutes heh... about the seagulls sniped thing.. do you ever shoot helicopters down with the sniper rifle? i used to do that a lot and i think that may be why, but i dont feel like waiting for it to load up just to find out..

Originally posted by Viper_Maniac
Same here. Thats why I'm not on any of the races cuz of the times I got I guess.

what are they?

also, acidman.. how quick are you catching up with the people wasted? or have you passed me already?:(

Can't you just shoot bullets anywhere and it will go up?

i believe if you shoot at a blown up car the bullets that hit goes up but not the bullets fired... if you just fire anywhere, neither of them go up (this is for helicopters only, i believe)
the same thing applies for shooting anything else (such as people, not blown up cars, tanks, etc) correct me if i'm confused

I'm just saying with, an M4 for example...I think it's a glitch of some sort.

I think both go up...because it's coming from a machine gun that you're holding.

If you are using the Sea Sparrow or the Hunter, you bullets hit will go up but your bullets fired won't. You just blow up a car and sit in fornt of it and let the miniguns rip. Eventually, you'll get a multi-thousand accuracy.

Shannon,

Is the accuracy having any effect on your criminal rating-- I read on some other board that it does.

I loaned my game to a friend 2 months ago so I haven't got a chance to try it out yet. He is almost done and promises I will get it back friday :)

Thanks--

Spuds

Originally posted by Spuds725
Shannon,

Is the accuracy having any effect on your criminal rating-- I read on some other board that it does.

I loaned my game to a friend 2 months ago so I haven't got a chance to try it out yet. He is almost done and promises I will get it back friday :)

Thanks--

Spuds
i just tested it.. i let it go while i was in the shower and it increased by 13%.. my CR increased 62 points.. so thats about 5 points per percentage point.. so at 10,000% you'll get about 50,000 CR points

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
also, acidman.. how quick are you catching up with the people wasted? or have you passed me already?:(

well i wasn't gonna post until i was passed you but.....
People you've wasted - 58044
Criminal rating - 329044

i'll gurantee you that i'll be over 60,000 by friday ;) i told you i'd get it back

alright Mr. Integra.......
People you've wasted - 60514
Highest Media Attention - 5234
Criminal rating - 333145
Longest stoppie - 35 seconds
Segulls sniped - 60
Shortest time in dirtring - 5:01

Originally posted by Acidman
alright Mr. Integra.......
People you've wasted - 60514
Highest Media Attention - 5234
Criminal rating - 333145
Longest stoppie - 35 seconds
Segulls sniped - 60
Shortest time in dirtring - 5:01

you can have the others.. but now i have 63878 people wasted :D

also, when you are your rocket launcher rampages... do you get rid of the six stars in a pay'n'spray? maybe that makes the media attention grow..? otherwise i dont see how the hell you do it :eek:

Originally posted by Spuds725
Shannon,

Thanks--

Spuds
My criminal rating is 50,000 and something (Made Man). Before I started unleashing my multi-thousand accuracy skillz, my criminal rating was 6,000 and something.

Does that answer your question?

Originally posted by Shannon
My criminal rating is 50,000 and something (Made Man).

a couple hundred vigilante missions will fix that... i think i was at 12,000 before doing a couple hundred vigilante missions and it put me at 225k or so... just wish i could get back down to $25 so i can get another 213k points :)

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
a couple hundred vigilante missions will fix that... i think i was at 12,000 before doing a couple hundred vigilante missions and it put me at 225k or so... just wish i could get back down to $25 so i can get another 213k points :)
I get bored very quick with vigilante. I want to get 100% before I try multi-hundred vigilante missions.

Originally posted by Shannon
I get bored very quick with vigilante. I want to get 100% before I try multi-hundred vigilante missions.

oh, i didn't know you weren't at 100% yet.. what do you have left? also, i'm curious... how long did it take to get up to 9000% accuracy? mine doesn't go up that fast... do you have a very small bullets fired count? mine is 179485.. it would take weeks to get up to 9000% for me :(

OT: how do i change the little note above the avatar? i couldn't find it in the settings

Back