Vice City Record Book v2

i recently experienced a neat glitch.. i was blowing up tanks with the molotov coctails... and i previously discovered that if you get in a tank when you're on fire, they'll blow up.. so i caught myself on fire and got in, then got back out really fast... well i didn't exactly got out, the tank blew up and i was stuck inside the blown up tank... i started throwing molotov coctails like a madman and eventually there were like 15 explosions in a row and i kept jumping to try and escape.. my life went down to zero 3 or 4 times before i actually died (it would keep going back up to like 136 or something, then going down to zero)... it was strange

Originally posted by IntegraGS-R
oh, i didn't know you weren't at 100% yet.. what do you have left? also, i'm curious... how long did it take to get up to 9000% accuracy? mine doesn't go up that fast... do you have a very small bullets fired count? mine is 179485.. it would take weeks to get up to 9000% for me :(

OT: how do i change the little note above the avatar? i couldn't find it in the settings
I'm on about 80%. I've got to do Checkpoint Charlie, the Toyz missions and then I've only got the checkpoints left (PCJ Playground, etc). I've also got a few Rampages left...

I don't know. I just left the Playstation on while I went to school. When I came home I racked up a good 3000.

i recently experienced a neat glitch.. i was blowing up tanks with the molotov coctails... and i previously discovered that if you get in a tank when you're on fire, they'll blow up.. so i caught myself on fire and got in, then got back out really fast... well i didn't exactly got out, the tank blew up and i was stuck inside the blown up tank... i started throwing molotov coctails like a madman and eventually there were like 15 explosions in a row and i kept jumping to try and escape.. my life went down to zero 3 or 4 times before i actually died (it would keep going back up to like 136 or something, then going down to zero)... it was strange
I remember in GTA3, if you used the blow up all cars cheat and got into a car quickly, you could drive the blown up car around. If you went to Pay n Spray, you could give it wheels and such and it'd still retain it's rusty, brown colour. I wonder if it works in Vice City.

Yeh, I think I got something around 10 seconds as well...

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, I think I got something around 10 seconds as well...
I was doing a massive stoppie then a car hit me. :grumpy:

I also pulled off a Triple Insane Stunt bonus, then got wasted before I save.

Originally posted by Shannon
I'm on about 80%. I've got to do Checkpoint Charlie, the Toyz missions and then I've only got the checkpoints left (PCJ Playground, etc). I've also got a few Rampages left...

I don't know. I just left the Playstation on while I went to school. When I came home I racked up a good 3000.

i left mine going for about 8 hours while i was sleeping and it went from about 145% to 367%... it would take many many hours for me to get in the thousands. its probably something i should have done a long long time ago

i finally made it over 300k... i am now a boss at 301908 :)

on a side note... what happened to space? i hope he doesn't come back with an update one of these days with like 100,000 wasted and like 3000 vigilante mission levels or something crazy like that :)

Originally posted by Shannon
My criminal rating is 50,000 and something (Made Man). Before I started unleashing my multi-thousand accuracy skillz, my criminal rating was 6,000 and something.

Does that answer your question?

Yes it does, thanks--

you can have the others.. but now i have 63878 people wasted :D

also, when you are your rocket launcher rampages... do you get rid of the six stars in a pay'n'spray? maybe that makes the media attention grow..? otherwise i dont see how the hell you do it :eek:

:mad: ok no more killing for you....you need to stop that, i usually get rid of my stars by going around and collecting police bribes, i only have used a pay and spray about 27 times, police bribes present more of a challenge which equls more fun......... and yeah i was thinking the same thing that space is going to come back with a godfather criminal rating or something

Originally posted by Acidman
:mad: ok no more killing for you....you need to stop that, i usually get rid of my stars by going around and collecting police bribes, i only have used a pay and spray about 27 times, police bribes present more of a challenge which equls more fun......... and yeah i was thinking the same thing that space is going to come back with a godfather criminal rating or something

maybe i should try collecting the police bribes...

I usually go and save and then reload...to get rid of the stars.

I usually go and save and then reload...to get rid of the stars.

but then you dont get any CR points for it.. if you go to the pay'n'spray you get i think 160 points or something.. not sure about the police bribes but i'm sure you get something... and i'm all about criminal rating points :)

Yeh...only problem...when three tanks are following you there it's quite hard to go in the Pay'n'Spray...:D

Haha. I've used the Pay and Spray over 1300 times. I've killed over 10,000 gang members, most of them Haitians. When I get 2 or 3 stars I just fly off to the Pay and Spray and continue killing.

KM.

but then you dont get any CR points for it.. if you go to the pay'n'spray you get i think 160 points or something.. not sure about the police bribes but i'm sure you get something... and i'm all about criminal rating points :)

You get 180 (vice 160)-- not alot when you already have 300,000 but I guess every point counts. Only for clearing 6 stars at once-- if you bump someone while they are flashing to make them come back and then clear them again, you don't get another 180. Also you don't have to clear them all at once. What I mean, is if you get six stars and use bribes to reduce them, then clear the rest at pay-n-spray--you get 180 when you get the stars down to zero-- clear as mud.

Spuds--

:)

Some updates:

Road Vehicles Destroyed : 11991
Boats Destroyed : 644
Planes and Helicopters Destroyed : 368
Tires popped : 1733
Headshots : 1033

...and I'm so close to beating the record for VC Endurance. I've gotten 4:33, 4:35, 4:36 in my last 3 tries.

KM.

alright.. updates...

Playing Time: 173:21
People You've Wasted: 66895
Road Vehicles Destroyed: 18470
Boats Destroyed: 335
Planes & Helicopters Destroyed: 797
Tires Popped with gunfire: 2852
headshots: 2123
accuracy: 348%
Passengers dropped off: 139
cash made in taxi: $45203.00
Number of bloodring kills: 12
seagulls sniped: 64
highest media attention: 6493

also i was kinda curious how many days passed in game everyone has... i'm at 689...

So if I had no stars and i went into the pay'n'spray, I would gain cr?

alright.. updates...

Playing Time: 173:21
People You've Wasted: 66895
Road Vehicles Destroyed: 18470
Boats Destroyed: 335
Planes & Helicopters Destroyed: 797
Tires Popped with gunfire: 2852
headshots: 2123
accuracy: 348%
Passengers dropped off: 139
cash made in taxi: $45203.00
Number of bloodring kills: 12
seagulls sniped: 64
highest media attention: 6493

also i was kinda curious how many days passed in game everyone has... i'm at 689...

ok, how do you kill so many people so quickly? i only killed about 1500 people last night, so now i'm at 62016, and as soon as you can i want to see some screen shots :( i'm going to go and kill myself now

ok, how do you kill so many people so quickly? i only killed about 1500 people last night, so now i'm at 62016, and as soon as you can i want to see some screen shots :( i'm going to go and kill myself now

i just really like to see people die :D i'll see if i can borrow my dad's digital camera..... do you just want pics of people wasted, or do you want something else too?

and you didn't say how many 'days have passed' in your game.. i'm not going to put it in the record book or anything, i'm just curious

edit: i was just pulling your leg with the media attention, i'm still stuck at 4998 :(.... also if you ever drive a tank around long enough that you get black smoke.. be careful because there is no fire to warn you when its about to blow up :mad: :eek:

Wow...I thought there was a fire when tanks blow up...it is when I go and blow them up...:D

Wow...I thought there was a fire when tanks blow up...it is when I go and blow them up...:D

they catch on fire if you throw molotov coctails at them, or if they flip over and blow up.. but if you just keep on driving them around, hitting other cars, etc.. they eventually blow up and i didn't see any fire.. maybe it was just a glitch...

i just really like to see people die :D i'll see if i can borrow my dad's digital camera..... do you just want pics of people wasted, or do you want something else too?

and you didn't say how many 'days have passed' in your game.. i'm not going to put it in the record book or anything, i'm just curious

edit: i was just pulling your leg with the media attention, i'm still stuck at 4998 :(.... also if you ever drive a tank around long enough that you get black smoke.. be careful because there is no fire to warn you when its about to blow up :mad: :eek:

yeah just the people wasted would be good..... and i was at school at the time i posted that so shhhhh, i'm not supposed to go on gtplanet at school heh heh heh so i couldn't check my days passed but it's 526 and my playing time - 177:34

and for anyone who is reading, you should all join the Rumple Club ;)

Back