Vintage Showdown *VCRC* Round #1- Merc '54 & Subaru '58 - All Welcome!

I'm still in if you want to race.. i could stay up a bit late today if it means i'm racing ^^

Putting most of my time into matches for the next two days. Prefer you message me (PSN's to the left) to let me know when you want to go. Need 2 360 matches and 3 SL matches.

If anybody wants to do some matchs I can do some later tonight about 8.00pm BST, in VCRC Lounge:dopey:

I'm so far behind on doing matches for this. How's everyone else doing?
If we're all behind, could we extend round 1 by a week?

I'm done.. or at least with as many as you need to do. Got my points ready to move on. ^^

I'm behind too - we can extend the deadline to Friday maybe the opening of Round #2?
(Or if someone still needs the weekend, we can probably overlap the rounds.)

@ Aceboy127 : Let me know when you're available.

@ RDAardvark: I'll likely be around tomorrow @ 8pm BST (maybe a bit earlier) ... I guess I have to challenge you. Because otherwise I'm going to have to race Phouchg... Don't know which would be worse for me, of course. ha ha ha

My matches with John Wells:

RESULTS REPORT

Racer: watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n
Opponent: John Wells / johnwells69
Round # 1
Event # 1
Race #1 Winner: watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n
Race #2 Winner: John Wells / johnwells69
Race #3 Winner: watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n
Opponent TE&SI Score: 5

Racer: watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n
Round # 1
Event # 2
Race #1 Winner: John Wells / johnwells69
Race #2 Winner: watermelonpunch / wat3rm370n
Race #3 Winner: John Wells / johnwells69

Last edited:
RESULTS REPORT

Racer: RDAardvark / RDAardvark
Round # 1
Event # 2
Race #1 Winner: RDAardvark / RDAardvark
Race #2 Winner: RDAardvark / RDAardvark
Race #3 Winner: RDAardvark / RDAardvark

I should be on tonight about 8pm UK time.

Yes, well I'm not going to be a stickler about it, if people get in matches after the deadline, so be it. Just let me know if you're going to do that & want to get matches in over the weekend. 👍 On the other hand, I don't want to hold up those who are eager to race the next round. It's not a big deal, just want to try & stay on track, despite my having been kind of out of the loop lately moaning & sick. ^^

Thanks RDAardvark and Melon for last nights matchs:cheers: Good racing from both of you, Opponent TE&SI Score: 5

If anyone wants do some more round matchs I will be in VCRC lounge about 19.00 BST.👍

I've still got 2 matches left for anyone who would like to challenge me.

I read someone as anyone ^^ Anyway, of course i saw your photoshoot! it was the greatest. :)

So how's the racing going?

I just got thinking.. I might not be able to race much the coming weeks, wonder if I can fit in these races. We'll see I guess, Hope i will because it's been going pretty well so far.

Sorry for inactivity, I haven't had time for racing all week. Since the deadline is later on today, is anyone up for some racing in half an hour?

Do you still need to race MSTER or have you found someone, let me know if you want to race:tup:

Sign me up. This looks like something that could work with my odd schedule.

EDIT: If I can still get in on Round 1 that would be great. If not, I understand.

Watermelon isn't very picky with the ending times so if you want to do the first races we could do it right now, just add me on psn. :P

Edit: no one ever takes me up on those spontaneous invites. ^^

Last edited:
Count me in for Round 2 as I'd like to have a go at this sometime.

Yes, I'm not picky... The deadline is more of a "suggestion"... lol It's not deadly. I mean other than if someone's posting their match in February of next year, that might be a problem. :lol:

I'm guessing the final date for the final event should probably be the ending date for everything. or at least somewhere near that. ^^

Do you still need to race MSTER or have you found someone, let me know if you want to race:tup:
I still need someone to race with for round one, even though it's past the deadline now.
I'm guessing the final date for the final event should probably be the ending date for everything. or at least somewhere near that. ^^
Well, every match should have been completed by then or there will be problems :ouch: .

I should be around this evening (UK time) from about 8pm if anyone would like to race. I've not completed Round 1 matches yet. Don't think I've even bbeen in the round 2 cars either!

I have done my round 1 matchs but can help you MSTER, or anyone else.

I thought we done your matchs the other night RDAardvark.

Back