Vintage Showdown *VCRC* Round #1- Merc '54 & Subaru '58 - All Welcome!

New best: 1:28.9

Had a scoot around Toyko Bay with Watermelon this evening. Just practising but I got a new best lap of 1.27.436. Just to make it absolutely clear, I can only do this in practice. :lol:

Craaaaaazy! when i was driving that track i was wondering if you were allowed to drive inside the white lines. I'm guessing not so i kept two wheels on the track at all times. :)

I haven't been feeling well at all :ill: the past few days, but I'll be looking for my matches in the next few days. :) Give me a chance to catch up.

Anyone like do race the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe ' at Laguna, tonight 8.00pm BST:)

Johnny I would be up for some matches right now if you'd like :)

edit: I guess not.. still available if anyone wants to race, just write here and start up the ps3. ^^

Last edited:
Racer: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent: aceboy127 / aceboy127
Round # 1
Event # 1
Race #1 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Race #2 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Race #3 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent TE&SI Score: 5

Racer: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent: aceboy127 / aceboy127
Round # 1
Event # 2

I expected more of a challenge from Ace after the pre season races with him, but a lack of practise from his part seems to have taken its tow and only the very last race was a bit tight.

I've gotten down to 1:58.0 in the 360's now.. almost caught up with you xstylez!

Anyone coming out to play this evening? The wife's out for the evening so once the kids are in bed I can steal all their sweets and settle down in front of GT5 for a while.

I should be on around 9pm UK time.

So if its 9pm there, would it be around 1pm here in US Pacific time? Cause if it is then I'm up for it.

Looking good for me so far ^^ would love to do a third race, can't join anything today or yesterday though.

You don't? that really sucks, but i've always known that the US is a little behind technology wise.

Won't be able to race tomorrow either by the way :rolleyes:

Sorry I was on another game the other night:ouch:

I can do some races tonight if anyone wants to:)

Racer: aceboy127 / aceboy127
Opponent: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Round # 1
Event # 1

Racer: aceboy127 / aceboy127
Opponent: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Round # 1
Event # 2

Hey guys! I can't even believe this, but I'm sick again!!!! GRRRR. :boggled: :grumpy: :ill: Now it's a head cold!! :rolleyes:
I'll likely be up for some matches between 2-4pm EDT (7pm-9pm BST) maybe today and likely tomorrow.
And I'll be an easy win if I start sneezing. :( :scared:

You should stop playing around in the garden and stay inside where it's warm and germ free :rolleyes:

Haha I should probably not do this but it would be fun to race you ^^ stupid giving you points though :P

Edit: heh just noticed, you race in PURE? :scared: even more signs that i shouldn't race you.. but i'm in the vcrc if you want to :P

Edit2: Getting to late for me, so i guess there won't be anything tonight.

Last edited:
Don't blame the garden! :( Ironically I went to a doctor's office last week, and I think I picked up the cold there. :rolleyes:
I'm pretty a mess today! But I don't want to be the race director & not get my matches for round 1!! :rolleyes: :scared:

Back