Vintage Showdown *VCRC* Round #1- Merc '54 & Subaru '58 - All Welcome!

Seeing as I got Borderlands back, reduced time on GT5. I'm up for it tonight though. Just give me 15 minutes to win/buy the car and whatever else to it.

Well if anyone want to do the merc and subaru 360 races all ready, or just one of them i could do it now..

Edit: I'll be in the VCRC lounge

Edit2: No one wants to play with me :(:(

Last edited:
well we have a lot of racing still to do so might take a while before anyone else can race ^^

All this is practice, though. Just saying.

Not like it effects anything. I'm there now.

I knew 29's were possible.. every time i had a great lap going i screwed up the last turns and you lose so much by doing that, my best yesterday when racing atongo was 1:31.1 but that lap should have been 1:29.5 or something like that, it was the best lap ever. :P (except that it wasn't..)

Anyway results! :D

Racer: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent: GrantTurismo916 / atongo619
Round #1
Event #1
Race #1 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Race #2 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Race #3 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent TE&SI Score: 5

I was surprised by how not even this was.. that car on that track could really create huge time difference. I think i won the last race by over 20 seconds.. I suspected it to be a tight battle to the end because of the slow speeds.

We were supposed to do event two too but it got to late for atongo, he had to sleep.. (i was a bit surprised by that since i'm at least 6 hours ahead :P )

Sorry about last night - I didn't get back 'til late and was not fit to drive!

Hope to catch you all soon.

Only within 5 hours of this post am I able to race. Anything afterwards would have to wait until 10PM EST. Got some work to do today.

Phouchg, I actually could've done a 28 but screwed up in a couple places.

I knew 29's were possible.. every time i had a great lap going i screwed up the last turns and you lose so much by doing that, my best yesterday when racing atongo was 1:31.1 but that lap should have been 1:29.5 or something like that, it was the best lap ever. :P (except that it wasn't..)

Anyway results! :D

Racer: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent: GrantTurismo916 / atongo619
Round #1
Event #1
Race #1 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Race #2 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Race #3 Winner: Phouchg / xNikodemusx
Opponent TE&SI Score: 5

I was surprised by how not even this was.. that car on that track could really create huge time difference. I think i won the last race by over 20 seconds.. I suspected it to be a tight battle to the end because of the slow speeds.

We were supposed to do event two too but it got to late for atongo, he had to sleep.. (i was a bit surprised by that since i'm at least 6 hours ahead :P )
TE&SI Score: 5

RE: OCD Merc 54 (in the online dealership - standard)

I haven't had a chance to check it out myself, but I THINK it's the same exact car with the same specs?
So if that's the case, I don't see why it can't be used.
Please someone if you see something amiss with that let me know. ??

Been a bit under the weather today.

Back