Vipers Stuff Shack! Rare UCD for NCD cars!

• Thread starter gt4viper
  • 24 comments
United States
USA
gt4viper
Hey GTP traders, I have loads of cars to trade, to many to list here, so I opened a mygranturismo.net garage so you could see what's available!

I am looking to trade for Chrome paint and NCD cars, if you tell me what you want I'll pick something similar in value from the NCD.
Also feel free to make me an offer!

http://www.mygranturismo.net/38144

0/0/0 available now!

JAGUAR:
E type coupe '61
COLOR: opalescent silver grey metallic

XJ220 '92
COLOR: Titanium Metallic

XFR '10
COLOR: Porcelain

S-type R '02
COLOR: Pacific Metallic

XKR R Perfomance '02
COLOR: Pacific metallic

PONTIAC:

Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
COLOR: Nocturne blue

More listings soon!

Hey - I can hook you up with ten chrome if your Trueno is 0/0/0!

What do you want? I have some 000's (putting in OP tonight) but I think you have them already, based on your threads OP. let me know what you need!

I have to check but I don't believe it is

Essentially if it is a black 0/0/0 standard not listed on my page, I will take it. I am also looking for standard 0/0/0 JGTC if that helps. Everything I have 0/0/0 is listed in my Jag thread, or on my Visitor page. I dont use the mygt because of no color listing. I am sure we can work something out!

EDIT! Sent the FR to you at lunch for the trade.

I'll see what I have tonight and get back with you.
0/0/0 is so frustrating sometimes, I have cars with 1.5 miles on them from the UCD, I want to give Kaz a piece of my mind sometimes, but then I remember I lost it years ago! :)

Sounds good, will get that 24 sent your way after reset tonight for the Jag, along with the start of your chrome. If I can get home fast enough, I can five fired off before and five fired off after reset.

Hey! I cant send you five paints before reset unless you accetpt the FR in the next 8 minutes!!

Well, I didn't make it... I get home from work about 13 minutes before reset, but all is good! I will send 5 more silver chrome tomorrow after work. I sent you four 112 horns, a glitch helmet and suit, 5 silver chrome and the Level 24 ticket for the Jag. Enjoy!

Well, I didn't make it... I get home from work about 13 minutes before reset, but all is good! I will send 5 more silver chrome tomorrow after work. I sent you four 112 horns, a glitch helmet and suit, 5 silver chrome and the Level 24 ticket for the Jag. Enjoy!

Dude! I'm not sure if this is April fools or Christmas! You dang cool dude you know that? You've definitely bought yourself a friend!

Yeah just check in your paints, you can sort them by type (chrome, matte, ect.) and colorshift is one of the choices

5 more silver chrome sent! Enjoy! Let me know if you need more.

Back