W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got second though!!!!

Yea I was My Own Worst Enemy in all 3 races. I spin entering the pits race 1. I had an off on the last lap of races 1 and 2. I had an off that cost myself and Damu a spot in race 3.

MrMelancholy15
👍 Fix your sister, and you'll win something! :lol: In seriousness, now that we're in the final stages of the championship, I can't bloody wait to figure out the points situation. It'll be epic.

Tonight was 2nd season worthy! ;)

I'll need some time, just to let GTMSA run their ITCC, to avoid a conflict "a la Rolex," because who wants to compete?

It'll give me time to REALLY figure out the RWD/FF/AWD specs. By next season, I promise, there won't be an OP car, like the Mazdas might be[/I}

I'll need some time, just to let GTMSA run their ITCC, to avoid a conflict "a la Rolex," because who wants to compete?

It'll give me time to REALLY figure out the RWD/FF/AWD specs. By next season, I promise, there won't be an OP car, like the Mazdas might be[/I}

I will help out in any way necessary.

I will help out in any way necessary.

You are already; just run the GTMSA, and help us build relations etc. with them. I mean, I think Lancer wouldn't be too big of a jerk about anything, because he's a good guy, but, let's run completely different seasons. Let them run a season of it, :)

You are already; just run the GTMSA, and help us build relations etc. with them. I mean, I think Lancer wouldn't be too big of a jerk about anything, because he's a good guy, but, let's run completely different seasons. Let them run a season of it, :)

I appreciate it. 👍 I will try my best to run the show over there, and get maybe some carry-overs.

I'm fine with alternating seasons, although it'll be cnd's series and therefore his decision on what to do. I doubt he'll say no to you though Mel.

Ill go for the toyota bzr

Is it sports or racing tires ?

Excellent! Hope to see you this Saturday! Please do make sure you know the starting procedure for the 3 races :)

In races 1 and 2 you have to use racing softs and mediums once. In the third race you use softs.

So i take it everyone starts on soft and finishes on medium ?

I used that strategy. It's good if you qualify towards the rear. Otherwise, anything goes.

We have a Toyota 86GT team with a slot open. If you would like to start a team, or join a team, just post it up. Otherwise, it doesn't matter if you don't; you'll be classified as an independent.

Also, Round 10 is at Monaco this week; Cote D'Azur will be the circuit.

After Monaco, there are 3 more Rounds. They're given, to help the people who have missed rounds make up points. You're welcome to join, to make up points. ;)

Lastly, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

ITCC_Division_1 will shortly send you a PSN Friend request, to allow you access to the ITCC Lounge.

Thanks for having me guys , i will john the gt86 team then since they have a slot open .

Next season ill possibly use the toyota bzr then.

I know mate , there is another toyota 98 sprinter trueno bzr or corolla levin bzr , its front wheel drive

I think that subaru is actually brz

They made the names too similar

Just waiting for that friend request now

I know mate , there is another toyota 98 sprinter trueno bzr or corolla levin bzr , its front wheel drive

I think that subaru is actually brz

They made the names too similar

Just waiting for that friend request now

OH! That one! Oooops. Yeah, you can choose that.

Confused now

Should i join the existing gt 86 team or should i jus use the ff bzr ?

Its up to you guys i dont mind either way

Thanks ill be in there sometime today getting some laps in

What kind of lap times you guys doing at monaco so far ?

Last edited:

You'll never, ever, ever, equalize all the cars you had in this series, on all tracks, on RS tires, it just won't happen. It would require literally hundreds of hours of testing, on several tracks, by one driver who can tune all the cars and get the maximum performance out of them. If someone who isn't an expert tuner who also happens to be an expert driver isn't in on the testing, you'll never find the true potential of every car. It's been tried many times and it has never really worked that I've seen. There was more than one ringer car in this series, and couple of them didn't see any action. I had a car for GVE in the low 1:06's for example, but never ran it.

Your best bet is to pick maybe 2 to 4 cars maximum, all with the same drivetrain and relatively close weight, and get rid of the RS tires and go to something a little more realistic, like Sports Tires, to bring out more driver skill, instead of just blasting through corners wide open on RS tires. A good example that might work is RX7 vs. RX8 vs Scion FR-S vs GT86. Or maybe Integra vs. Civic. There are a few combinations of cars like that, that can provide good, competitive, close racing. But if you mix FF's with 4WD's and RWD's, you just can't make the cars even enough for good racing, in my opinion.

Wouldn't you agree that I came close? Certainly, I need to look over the Mazdas & Toyotas, because they're quite fast.

I won't say that I'll use all of the cars from season I, but, expect at least 8 cars, preferably twelve. Thing is, though, I like the diversity in the cars & I'd like to see all of the teams using different cars.

I'll likely actually "spec by request" again, like I did in Season I. If anyone wants to try a car, I'll give them specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back