W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I´ll quit this series due to my interwebs.
It totally freaks out when someone in the Lobby doesn´t clear their cache and wn´t do the routine I posted a few pages ago.
=> sorry for telling you that.

For the Race at Tsukuba and my "Rage-Quit":
Well I approached the Turn in the Middle of the Road a bit more to the right (was the Turn before the Back Straight) and cnd was already on the far right of the Track and damu thought it was a good Idea to go to the right too ??
Come on I hope you know who is to blame and in addition NO ONE waited ??
Superb fairness 👍 when you cause someone spinning you have to wait but for damu this is a no go (compare this with Indy Road: Damu tried to overtake me while I overtook Mel, damu slightly bumped me --> I bumped Mel --> Mel flew in the sand => damu went on I waited and I finished 9 seconds behind damu who won this race).

This situations wont stopp => this is the cherry on the Ice.
We have a guideline and other rules and only 50% of the drivers stick to them.

We run every weekend at the same time. I didn't know that you had forgotten it.

If the series organizer doesn't post in the thread OR update the thread title to show the new race, I automatically assume something's wrong and don't waste my time getting on GT5. I didn't forget, I was watching the thread for you to post whether I should go or not.

There were only 5 people at Tsukuba, I figured you gave up from that. By the way, the race went much smoother when cnd hosted.

Last edited:
If the series organizer doesn't post in the thread OR update the thread title to show the new race, I automatically assume something's wrong and don't waste my time getting on GT5. I didn't forget, I was watching the thread for you to post whether I should go or not.

There were only 5 people at Tsukuba, I figured you gave up from that. By the way, the race went much smoother when cnd hosted.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if I've heard of that. at Round 8 of a ten round championship...

Yes, I imagine that it did go smoother with cnd as host. We've gotten rid of the troublemakers.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure if I've heard of that. at Round 8 of a ten round championship...

Yes, I imagine that it did go smoother with cnd as host. We've gotten rid of the troublemakers.

An update to the title wouldn't hurt though. I wouldn't mind running the show for the rest of the season. After all, we did finish on time when I hosted.

Also, Suzuka East is going to be a cluster:censored:. There's only one passing zone. I would lay down money that it won't end well.

Also, Suzuka East is going to be a cluster:censored:. There's only one passing zone. I would lay down money that it won't end well.

Neither did Suzuka Full, with its many passing zones. These cars make it hard to pass cleanly, unless you're actually cautious. Autumn Ring had lots of little bumps, and cnd DID end up facing a wall, at a steep angle (somewhat close to ninety degrees,) but, because I was hit, lightly, by someone else, I admit that I caused it, AND waited for him, to apologize. I expect the same at Suzuka; do your best to not take someone off, and if you do, you can expect a penalty or such.

We will see. I don't know what will happen. If anything, it will be a lot of fun. The sprint race probably will have an accident or 2 like every other sprint race pretty much.

I've noticed this.

Also, Mel.... Rolex, now please.

Yes, I know! There was a nice video put up, on which I commented on the commentator! :dopey: :dunce:

Also, 🤬 seems to have hit a ceiling fan, on a less relevant and less important note. :scared::scared::scared::scared::scared::scared:

For the Race at Tsukuba and my "Rage-Quit":
Well I approached the Turn in the Middle of the Road a bit more to the right (was the Turn before the Back Straight) and cnd was already on the far right of the Track and damu thought it was a good Idea to go to the right too ??
Come on I hope you know who is to blame and in addition NO ONE waited ??
Superb fairness 👍 when you cause someone spinning you have to wait but for damu this is a no go (compare this with Indy Road: Damu tried to overtake me while I overtook Mel, damu slightly bumped me --> I bumped Mel --> Mel flew in the sand => damu went on I waited and I finished 9 seconds behind damu who won this race).

In fairness, I couldn't see you at Tsukuba. I didn't know that you went off at Tsukuba. I only undercut cnd in response to his hugging the natural inside line, which I had figured would lead him outside, as he was side by side with me into the corner. I couldn't see you, confusion naturally ensued, with me blissfully ignorant of everything.

At Indy, I suppose to me after seeing a lot of bouncing in front of me in the lap leading to the events, and then with Mel seemingly losing control, I saw it fit at the time to continue. Looking at the replay now, I still can't really clear cut the blame. However, I appreciate that you were chivalrous about it and me more barbaric.

However, I cruised at the end to match Storm's pace (knowing he was on mediums), so time difference isn't giving any clear cut information to go on and say that your victory was otherwise assured. I wouldn't know where to begin on what was fairest to do post race. As MrM was involved, I just awaited his reply to see his point of view. Maybe a time penalty / boost could have been imposed. Maybe not the best way of handling things, I suppose.

Either way, I sincerely apologise about these events happening and wish you the best of luck in what you do herein.

Last edited:
Indy was good, close racing gone bad. I wasn't upset, nor angry. I didn't even know that you were involved.

Sak, if you'd like to finish off the season, then that's fine. If not, that's ALSO fine. I'm doubting the ITCC season II. I'm thinking, though, that the replacement would be a Spec Miata series, based off of the real SCCA Spec Miata series.

Great racing today. I apologize to damu in race 3 for bumping him off. What were the official results? I know the race 3 start was messed up due to an unfortunate "pit strategy" on my part. It was purely accidental, and I will accept all penalties.

Great racing today. I apologize to damu in race 3 for bumping him off. What were the official results? I know the race 3 start was messed up due to an unfortunate "pit strategy" on my part. It was purely accidental, and I will accept all penalties.

I'm cool with that incident, was just the fact that the start was so botched to make me end up behind you in the first place anyways. Also, Race 2 I got munched entering the pit lane by a late Polar.

I'm cool with that incident, was just the fact that the start was so botched to make me end up behind you in the first place anyways.

Mel said 2:30. I hadn't reached my grid box when I looked at the timer and it said like 2:29.7, so I was pretty much in no-man's land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back