W.M.A. International Touring Car Championship-Season Wrap-Up!

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,900 comments

How much horsepower should cars have?

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 6 11.5%

Votes: 8 15.4%

Votes: 35 67.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Won't be taking part in this series anymore. :) I'll try to salvage what's left of the relationship between Mel and I.

Update your facebook relationship status to "its complicated" lol just a joke. I know Mel and you don't have a real relationship.

Whatever you have to do man. đź‘Ť

Races 1 & 2 are long enough (barely) to make a pit stop mandatory.
Race 3 is a sprint race, 8 laps in length. We might run something like 15 laps of Tsukuba in races 1 and 2, and then 6 in race 3.

Brought to current page. :)

I removed the original range of laps for the sprint race. I'm now making it 8, for sure.

Therefore:

Race 1-15+1 laps
Race 2-15+1 laps
Race 3-8+1 laps

Brought to current page. :)

I removed the original range of laps for the sprint race. I'm now making it 8, for sure.

Therefore:

Race 1-15+1 laps
Race 2-15+1 laps
Race 3-8+1 laps

I appreciate it man. I will have the lobby running. Hopefully not running late :nervous:

Oh goodness!

Yea I am leaving early today. Almost all of the golfers are done for the day. Of course that usually means as soon as I am about to walk out, someone will show up and try to fit in 9 holes.

cnd01
Yea I am leaving early today. Almost all of the golfers are done for the day. Of course that usually means as soon as I am about to walk out, someone will show up and try to fit in 9 holes.

I usually leave when those people show up... 9 holes in 45 minutes? Hmm... I'll try it...

At least I'm on Skype. Regardless, PMs are much better than the ITCC thread. Keeping this stuff relevant, at least temporarily, is nice. I want people to see the info for this weekend.

Me=absent
cnd01=host
Tsukuba MotoGP=Round 7 track
15+1 laps=race length in Races 1 & 2
8+1 laps=Race length in Race 3.

Um..... Nothing to see here lol,

Cnd do you work on a golf course?

Last edited:
Maybe I should take C out in the first corner, so then it'll be easier to Marshall the race, instead of racing ... :lol:

That's totally cool because I play on on a golf course lmao, every thursday and saturday lol

Manufacturer's points

Team's Points

Driver's Standings

Subaru has just overtaken Toyota.

Jormo Subaru has established itself as the Subaru team to beat, once again.

Mazda's running away with the Manufacturer's title.

LLama Racing's running away with Team's title.

Team Toyota TMG will try to fight back, but, will need another driver.

As they're falling behind in the points, though, I might work with the division denominators to draw the Manufacturer's titles closer together again.

Championship Honda is patiently awaiting the return of Polarbear345, as his points are vital to the team championship.

If you give me all the points each week I'll update them ... setting up the table is the hard part, but updating it is easy ...

If you give me all the points each week I'll update them ... setting up the table is the hard part, but updating it is easy ...

Right. No hassle. I'm pretty happy as it is. It's functional. It doesn't work as well as Bankfin's, but, it does work.

Yea I noticed your getting some results evo, well done, I'm just itching for some online action

Qualifying starts at 3:30 GMT-6 sharp. I am in ITCC_Division1's lounge now. Qualifying will last only 10 minutes, so have your setup ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back