W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

So this is for like the "wet behind the ears" people yes? Or mostly? I don't wanna get owned too bad out there... :(

So this is for like the "wet behind the ears" people yes? Or mostly? I don't wanna get owned too bad out there... :(

Not at all. Though, yes, some differences in talent could possibly shine through, slightly, this series is meant to be one of the easiest series on GTP, to just come online, show up, and race. We will not be fussy about tuning setups. Instead, we'll restrict the karts for tuning, during points races, and disallow tuning. This means, that you can just show up, the day of the events, and you can know that everyone else is using the exact same specs.

It's a very simple beginner's series, which some more senior members can take part in, as well. I'd personally recommend simply signing up for Jr. Karts, if you're worried about not being competitive, as Jr. karts as easier to drive, and the competition is not as fast. The Sr. 125s class is dedicated, you guessed it, to those GTP users who are looking for the biggest challenge possible, whereas Jr. karts are designed to be the first step in the door for many young racing drivers.

Something like 70% of all F1 drivers get their starts in Jr. Karts. That's simply because it's the easiest way to learn about driving quickly. :)

Not at all. Though, yes, some differences in talent could possibly shine through, slightly, this series is meant to be one of the easiest series on GTP, to just come online, show up, and race. We will not be fussy about tuning setups. Instead, we'll restrict the karts for tuning, during points races, and disallow tuning. This means, that you can just show up, the day of the events, and you can know that everyone else is using the exact same specs.

It's a very simple beginner's series, which some more senior members can take part in, as well. I'd personally recommend simply signing up for Jr. Karts, if you're worried about not being competitive, as Jr. karts as easier to drive, and the competition is not as fast. The Sr. 125s class is dedicated, you guessed it, to those GTP users who are looking for the biggest challenge possible, whereas Jr. karts are designed to be the first step in the door for many young racing drivers.

Something like 70% of all F1 drivers get their starts in Jr. Karts. That's simply because it's the easiest way to learn about driving quickly. :)

👍 Looking foreward to the Jr. karts then! I'm signed up and everything. I think. I'll start practicing :D

👍 Looking foreward to the Jr. karts then! I'm signed up and everything. I think. I'll start practicing :D

I'm not seeing your registration there. Sorry. Could you also sign up here:

Karts Registration

I did see that you signed up for the World Motorsports Association, too. It's great to have you. You're our 17th member, there.

However, the karting registration gives me helpful, easy-to-track registration, specific to this series, so that I don't have to run around like a headless chicken.

By the way, Mel, I put that I'm a WMA member, I figured I am because of ITCC.

By the way, Mel, I put that I'm a WMA member, I figured I am because of ITCC.

Honorarily, I suppose.

The main W.M.A. registration is a really simple and easy task, here, and will make absolutely no difference between where you are now, and after, except that you'll get W.M.A. leaderboard points more easily, and will be more easily remembered, when we make announcements. :)

Update: second post now up to date.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing your registration there. Sorry. Could you also sign up here:

Karts Registration

I did see that you signed up for the World Motorsports Association, too. It's great to have you. You're our 17th member, there.

However, the karting registration gives me helpful, easy-to-track registration, specific to this series, so that I don't have to run around like a headless chicken.

Ah sorry didn't see that anywhere. NOW i'm registered. :)

By the way have you guys worked out times or anything yet? Or is that still in development?

Ah sorry didn't see that anywhere. NOW i'm registered. :)

By the way have you guys worked out times or anything yet? Or is that still in development?

I'm considering running this on Wednesday nights (Euro time zones/evenings in North America) along with the Star Mazda series I'm running, all together, since these races will be pretty short. So, maybe 22:00 GMT-0, and, therefore, 17:00 GMT-5, (5 P.M. Eastern timezone,) for example.

I'm considering running this on Wednesday nights (Euro time zones/evenings in North America) along with the Star Mazda series I'm running, all together, since these races will be pretty short. So, maybe 22:00 GMT-0, and, therefore, 17:00 GMT-5, (5 P.M. Eastern timezone,) for example.

Yup that's the latest i'd be able to do, anything after 5:30 would be a fifty/fifty chance.

Well good luck with this. I'll be looking foreward to when it starts :D

Yup that's the latest i'd be able to do, anything after 5:30 would be a fifty/fifty chance.

Well good luck with this. I'll be looking foreward to when it starts :D

Sweet, glad to hear that the schedule works for you. Anyways, if it doesn't work, I might go for a Sundays time block instead, but, that'd be a bit of gaming, in a row...

Sweet, glad to hear that the schedule works for you. Anyways, if it doesn't work, I might go for a Sundays time block instead, but, that'd be a bit of gaming, in a row...

Stick with Weds ;) I'm guessing you run another series on Sundays?

I still need to hear more options about days!

However, I'm thinking that this series, and the Star Mazda series will both be on Wednesdays. The kart series will be the series that "accompanies" the Star Mazda series, meaning that these two series will both be run on Wednesdays, with the Star Mazda races coming shortly after.

Lobbies will be called "W.M.A. Open Wheel," and these two series will contribute towards the Open Wheel Discipline.

I hope I can make it for that. How many laps/long will the races be.

Well, they won't be long. This Wednesday will be at Autumn Ring Mini Reverse. I'm thinking 10 laps, for both races.

So the pre-season starts in 2 days ?

Yes, August 1st, 2:00 PM EST (GMT-5) meaning 20:00 (GMT+1).

Last edited:
Looks good! I've been trying to find a kart championship for a while now. It'll make a nice change from racing cars.

Back