W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

My PS3 crashed. Sorry for the delay; rebooting now.

Is anyone in this series AND in the overlapping W.M.A. Engen 135i Cup? If so, we'll discuss a rescheduling afterwards.

MrMelancholy15
My PS3 crashed. Sorry for the delay; rebooting now.

Is anyone in this series AND in the overlapping W.M.A. Engen 135i Cup? If so, we'll discuss a rescheduling afterwards.

Not me, not sure about the rest

Kaputt is the word :)

:) I know, I know, I'm fluent in German. :lol: 👍

Anyways, we're on for today, guys! Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, Nizmo and I can work something else out for 135i Cup, to allow me to run this series, and take part in that series.

Only 13 minutes late. :scared: If you could all join my lounge, it'd be nice. Otherwise, I'll spam you with messages on PSN, saying "Sorry, 13 minutes late. JOIN MY LOUNGE."

I never got told about the race today :nervous::( This is probably one of the only events I can make too.
I never got added onto the registered drivers list too. :grumpy:

I never got told about the race today :nervous::( This is probably one of the only events I can make too.
I never got added onto the registered drivers list too. :grumpy:

It is on every wednesday, I don't know why he hasn't put you on the drivers register? :dunce:

It is on every wednesday, I don't know why he hasn't put you on the drivers register? :dunce:

Computer (it's like .5 year old) is off-and-on between working and NOT working. I didn't have access to copy/paste, etc. I can't use my PS3 browser for that.

And, sorry, doodle, we race every Wednesday.

What I need to know: is it better @ 7 PM GMT-0 or 8 PM GMT-0?

Computer (it's like .5 year old) is off-and-on between working and NOT working. I didn't have access to copy/paste, etc. I can't use my PS3 browser for that.

And, sorry, doodle, we race every Wednesday.

What I need to know: is it better @ 7 PM GMT-0 or 8 PM GMT-0?

8pm works best but it will be difficult. School starts next week and school normally ends at 2:30pm GMT-5, but Wednesdays are shorter days at my school and they usually end anywhere from 12pm-2:00pm GMT-5.

Well, races will start at approximately 3:30 PM GMT-5 (our time zone) following 15 minutes of practice, and 15 minutes of qualifying.

I watched the replays and noticed that i was a wrong gridbox in start of the 1st race :ouch:
I was 5th gridbox when i should have be in 6th.
2nd race didn't start any better. I was watching xstylez moving on the grid and missed whole start - dropping from 2nd place to last one.
Nice start for both races :)

Last edited:
I watched the replays and noticed that i was a wrong gridbox in start of the 1st race :ouch:
I was 5th gridbox when i should have be in 6th.
2nd race didn't start any better. I was watching xstylez moving on the grid and missed whole start - dropping from 2nd place to last one.
Nice start for both races :)

Yeah. I looked back and saw eight grid spots filled. You guys knew the grids, but, apparently didn't... I don't know what happened.

I think if warmup lap should be so that on the start, best qualifier driver start lap first then 2nd and so on. Now warmup laps is driven right order. Everyone keep his/her place no passing/droping back and then everyone drive his/her starting gridbox.
Now on warmup lap everyone drives anyway he/her want to then when we are close to start/finisline everything is mess. Everybody is looking his/her start gridbox.

Last edited:
This is why I finish first so that it is easy to find my grid spot :lol:

Back to the end of the line, with you, mister! :lol:

I think if warmup lap should be so that on the start, best qualifier driver start lap first then 2nd and so on. Now warmup laps is driven right order. Everyone keep his/her place no passing/droping back and then everyone drive his/her starting gridbox.
Now on warmup lap everyone drives anyway he/her want to then when we are close to start/finisline everything is mess. Everybody is looking his/her start gridbox.

I agree with this. I do spin a LOT on warm-up lap, though, while warming up my tires. You have to skid the tires, just to warm them up in karts, and with three high-speed corners at the beginning of the lap, I want warm tires. :sly:

From now on, leave five seconds between yourself, and the car in front of you.

Yeah sorry to hear this, but life goes on....may be iceman could join...

Hey is it possible for me to join this so I can race Wednesday?

PSN: K1L1A1U1S
I have A kart in all classes so I can take any spot available

Hey is it possible for me to join this so I can race Wednesday?

PSN: K1L1A1U1S
I have A kart in all classes so I can take any spot available

Yup. The first two posts are in need of an edit. I'm on my buddy's computer. I can finally edit those two posts.

Latest Posts

Back