W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

In my days ( :lol: ) racing rains didn't exist! (In actuality, the guy running the track was too cheap to buy them, so... yeah...) We just drove in the rain without the rain tires. It was good fun.

I did that before I got my own kart, great fun. :)

haitch40
Anyway still need to beat williebaby28. I am starting to think it will never happen.

You where close in the race at Tokyo Bay :)

And we had some good battles in your last Kart Endurance Championship Serie

Second race pics, just took two:

Nothing's wrong with this picture.
eLpZ2.jpg

And the first hard turn, The top 3
IgCRi.jpg

Xstylez
Second race pics, just took two:

Nothing's wrong with this picture.

And the first hard turn, The top 3

Hehe the first photo with Cowboy facing the wrong way, was a big laugh :)

One question: In Tokyo Bay - can we use whole track surface or should we go or try to be between whitelines?

One question: In Tokyo Bay - can we use whole track surface or should we go or try to be between whitelines?

I think we can use the whole track surface up to the walls, if you hit the wall it slows you down anyway :)

Thats probably why I lost some time, I was trying to stay within the lines. And no before any of you say anything its not an excuse xD

Thats probably why I lost some time, I was trying to stay within the lines. And no before any of you say anything its not an excuse xD

It is safer to do that anyway because if you catch the wall in one of these karts it can throw you into a spin :)

I set that 39 without using the full track

I just couldn't run constant, Bandit wouldn't have had that large lead.

hi kart friends

Is it possible to start in your kart serie? Or is it too late now?

Hi Willie & Jammy i dont saw this before :guilty:

Last edited:
Geisterfahrer
hi kart friends

Is it possible to start in your kart serie? Or is it too late now?

Hi Willie & Jammy :guilty:

Hi Geist

I dont think its to late, the first two races we have done have been pre-season :)

Geisterfahrer
ah, ok! sounds good

and when is the 1st race of the season?

1st race which gives points is in 4 days or 15 August

Will you join the jr kart you think ?

Hi Willie & Jammy i dont saw this before :guilty:

Hi Geist! Welcome aboard:tup: I saw LancerEvo7 said some post earlier that he could not join series and he is Kart Jr. So if i'm right and he can not racing then there is one spot free.

I've choosen the 125cc kart, because its no more space free in the Jr. kart class (or is it wrong?)

If its possible, i'd like to race with the Jr. kart but 125cc is also good for me ;)

You can sign up in Jr. karts. I had an event in real life (im richtigen Leben) today, and couldn't update OP with what LancerEvo7 said. Therefore, the OP isn't quite up to date. There's still room. There's always still room in the W.M.A. :)

Don't got time for this anymore put me off the list :( Sorry.

It's okay eddy. :) Thanks for giving your notice. You're welcome to race with us, when you have time.

Because you gave up your spot, there's still some room, for new drivers. :) Thanks Eddy.

Because you gave up your spot, there's still some room, for new drivers. :)

Ok, i have a new driver :)
Some of you know him, his PSN ID & his GTP name is iceman775.
I talked to him today, but he was not sure if its too late.
So i will give him an "OK".
I think that he will also start with the Jr. kart.

Race start is at 7 pm GMT+/-0(british time), so in Germany it is at 8 pm GMT +1, right?

Geisterfahrer
Ok, i have a new driver :)
Some of you know him, his PSN ID & his GTP name is iceman775.
I talked to him today, but he was not sure if its too late.
So i will give him an "OK".
I think that he will also start with the Jr. kart.

Race start is at 7 pm GMT+/-0(british time), so in Germany it is at 8 pm GMT +1, right?

I Think Germany & Denmark have the same time zone, but its in 2 hours from now :)

Latest Posts

Back