W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

You're GMT+1, so then about 19:00 (7 P.M.) GMT+1 I believe.

That's the time we ran last week, right guys?

Okay, that's perfect for me. Also one other thing, when it says no tuning does that mean we can't change our gear ratios and they have to be set to default?

I'm not sure, depends how early I decide to take care of business. I'll look into this a bit more and let you know by tomorrow.

I'm not sure, depends how early I decide to take care of business. I'll look into this a bit more and let you know by tomorrow.

I could move it back for some people, but, I don't want to make those in Scandinavia stay up too late.

So in Finnish summertime it's at 21:00 (GMT+3). My another race series race start at 22:00...

So in Finnish summertime it's at 21:00 (GMT+3). My another race series race start at 22:00...

On Wednesdays? I guess we'll have to be strict about the schedules then. ;) We can manage. I'll open quali/practice 30 minutes early.

Yes wednesdays (WRS online). But i can race same race later into night (5am) but it would be nice to have that race done at 22:00. So no problem if schedules doesn't work nicely:tup:

Yes wednesdays (WRS online). But i can race same race later into night (5am) but it would be nice to have that race done at 22:00. So no problem if schedules doesn't work nicely:tup:

I'll do my best. Logically, if everything goes to plan, as for scheduling, it'll be fine.

Also one other thing, when it says no tuning does that mean we can't change our gear ratios and they have to be set to default?

I have to update this. Jr. karts are allowed to change gear ratios (two clicks to the right, on Top Speed) to create opportunities to pass.

Also, to all of you who have just joined, I'm posting the room numbers up on this thread, for tomorrow's races, but, once we start to score points, I'd like to switch it over to ITCC_Division_1 lounge instead. (It's an unofficial W.M.A. lounge/hangout.)

Is, it's not over yet. However, that is correct.

Just to help:
img.php

16 hours?

16 hours?

It's wrong, and I can't figure out why. It's actually 10 ish hours away.

It's supposed to be 15:00 GMT-4 Summer time. Instead, that's showing up as 20:00 GMT-4, which is ridiculously late for the Europeans.

Finally:
img.php

This is 1 hour advanced, just so that we can allow for practice and qualifying at this track, because it's not original content.

Well, good luck tonight boys ... especially Curtex for Mobil1 Racing ... :lol: ... (I have to be bias, it's my team:sly:) ...

Hi i am interested in joining this karting league as my first serious online championship. i signed up on gtplanet W.M.A and applied to join. but ive just realised i only have a 100c.c kart. Is this only available to those who bought the DLC with the other karts then? or am i being a total noob and not seeing another way to get either of the two classes of karts now the 100cc class has been cancelled?

Sorry if this is hilariously noobish!

*edit* or should i just try to join the fiat series?

Last edited:
It's wrong, and I can't figure out why. It's actually 10 ish hours away.

It's supposed to be 15:00 GMT-4 Summer time. Instead, that's showing up as 20:00 GMT-4, which is ridiculously late for the Europeans.

Finally:
img.php

This is 1 hour advanced, just so that we can allow for practice and qualifying at this track, because it's not original content.

No-go for me today. Work schedule is conflicting. :(

Hi i am interested in joining this karting league as my first serious online championship. i signed up on gtplanet W.M.A and applied to join. but ive just realised i only have a 100c.c kart. Is this only available to those who bought the DLC with the other karts then? or am i being a total noob and not seeing another way to get either of the two classes of karts now the 100cc class has been cancelled?

The only way to get a 125 kart without dlc is to get someone to gift you a racing kart 125 SPL

*edit* or should i just try to join the fiat series?

Add xL86LSWx on PSN and I'll send you a 125 Kart SPL before the race.

Hey all.

I am interested in joining up. However it looks like you may have already started (?) so i'm not sure if its still possible?

If so, I'm in the UK, am I right in saying its Wednesdays at 10pm?

Thanks

Add xL86LSWx on PSN and I'll send you a 125 Kart SPL before the race.

aw your the man! thanks! i didnt expect anyone to actually do that! i'l add you asap so i can run in the kart as much as possible before the race.

thanks again dude

TMT
Hey all.

I am interested in joining up. However it looks like you may have already started (?) so i'm not sure if its still possible?

If so, I'm in the UK, am I right in saying its Wednesdays at 10pm?

Thanks

Send a FR to MrMelancholy15 to check but I think you can still join as the actual season hasn't started yet just the pre-season races which I believe don't count for points :)

I'm going to drop this series, I won't be able to race when school starts.

LancerEvo7

Noo this is bad news mate :(

Well i am sure we will be racing again in some series later on

well thank you for sending me the kart anyways dude. was lookin forward to racing ya

MrMelancholy will we just wait for you to get online on the ps3 and freind request you and get the track you made to practice on?

well thank you for sending me the kart anyways dude. was lookin forward to racing ya

MrMelancholy will we just wait for you to get online on the ps3 and freind request you and get the track you made to practice on?

He has the Tokyo Bay GP track shared at the moment, although i'm not sure if this is the one we are racing tonight?

ah thats good, i thought that. i think he just needs to add me so i can get it off him, i dont have it otherwise.

hey can anyone tell me what kinda laptimes were ppl doing in the 125cc's at the autumn ring mini reversed last week? just so i know how much ill need to improve to try and compete with you guys. im giving the kart a bash and thats the track im using

Back