W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

ah thats good, i thought that. i think he just needs to add me so i can get it off him, i dont have it otherwise.

hey can anyone tell me what kinda laptimes were ppl doing in the 125cc's at the autumn ring mini reversed last week? just so i know how much ill need to improve to try and compete with you guys. im giving the kart a bash and thats the track im using

I wasn't there last week but I would recommend practicing round Autumn Ring Mini in the right direction as that's the track we are using next week, my time round there in a 125 is 35.679 :)

eeek....

am on it. plenty practice needed methinks. im doing 38.0 round it backwards.... gulp. tho i have only done 18 laps tbf.

Can't remember what my times are backwards but you should try it forwards since we are racing there next week and i'm not sure if the times correspond between the forward and reverse versions

Can't remember what my times are backwards but you should try it forwards since we are racing there next week and i'm not sure if the times correspond between the forward and reverse versions

will do. they certainly seem pretty similar to me forwards/reverse doesnt seem to make a huge difference for my times. so basically i suck. lol. but thats what this starter series is for right?! only bought my wheel yesterday.

maybe there could be a final classifications posted here for reference after each race with positions, times, splits and fastest laps?

ah thats good, i thought that. i think he just needs to add me so i can get it off him, i dont have it otherwise.

hey can anyone tell me what kinda laptimes were ppl doing in the 125cc's at the autumn ring mini reversed last week? just so i know how much ill need to improve to try and compete with you guys. im giving the kart a bash and thats the track im using

Don't worry too much about your times, all of the karts are tuned equally and drafting will help you along too.

will do. they certainly seem pretty similar to me forwards/reverse doesnt seem to make a huge difference for my times. so basically i suck. lol. but thats what this starter series is for right?! only bought my wheel yesterday.

maybe there could be a final classifications posted here for reference after each race with positions, times, splits and fastest laps?

You're doing pretty well then if you only got you're wheel yesterday, it took me a while to master it when I first got one :)

You're doing pretty well then if you only got you're wheel yesterday, it took me a while to master it when I first got one :)

Thanks! Did i mention ive got a broken arm too lol?!..... :ouch: not the best idea ive had to buy a FF wheel 1 week after i broke my arm - first time i tried it nearly snapped my arm again lol! i lack...finesse atm using 1 hand, but thought the karts would b good as theyre low speeds and no gears to change. heres hoping i dont get in the way too much! Doing low 37's round autumn ring mini the right way now, so slowly improving

Thanks! Did i mention ive got a broken arm too lol?!..... :ouch: not the best idea ive had to buy a FF wheel 1 week after i broke my arm - first time i tried it nearly snapped my arm again lol! i lack...finesse atm using 1 hand, but thought the karts would b good as theyre low speeds and no gears to change. heres hoping i dont get in the way too much! Doing low 37's round autumn ring mini the right way now, so slowly improving

That's good going with just one arm ;)

Hey marco. We're ready to go guys! I'll take Tokyo Bay GP off share, and open the lobby.

1472-6118-3830-2746-7794

Last edited:
hate to be a pain but not sure how to get the track? ive got you as a freind but you dont appear in the online freinds list in game unnder community. i only bought the game yesterday so am a noob....

Welcome to the W.M.A.

We'll make sure that your stay on Gran Turismo 5 is fun. :)

For now, I might not appear on your GT5 friend's list, yet, as you'll have to back out to main menu and re-enter GT Life.

But, with regards to the track, I took it off of share, so I can use it for the lobby. I opened the lobby, and you can currently join it.

hate to be a pain but not sure how to get the track? ive got you as a freind but you dont appear in the online freinds list in game unnder community. i only bought the game yesterday so am a noob....

Try quitting the game and going back in he should appear then, then go on community and click on the yellow bubble to join the lobby :)

Ah dang it!

I thought I had the Jr. Kart but i havennt instaled the car pack...doh!

Ah man, not sure if breaking in kart more to challenge Bandit

Or Switch to Jr lol

I like the challenge though.

Good races tonight.

Won't be there next week sorry. Will be there all the weeks after though.

You were so quick, at first, until Bandit connected. Then we just lost. :lol:

Yeah, good job. You're the new bar. You've raised it, and then become it.

Haha, i'm sure you will have a chance of beating me at Eiger Nordwand :)

Haha, i'm sure you will have a chance of beating me at Eiger Nordwand :)

I do well in the rain, actually. I raced some Jr. Karts in real life, so I know a thing or two myself. Anyways, the thing is, the races where I'll do well just aren't at all for points. :lol: Figures, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I do well in the rain, actually. I raced some Jr. Karts in real life, so I know a thing or two myself. Anyways, the thing is, the races where I'll do well just aren't at all for points. :lol: Figures, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Haha, I had a go in the wet around a custom Eifel track. It is really quite tricky and the only way to correct oversteer is to put full opposite lock on and put your foot down on the throttle :lol: all good fun though. I have done a bit of karting myself in real life in the junior rotax class, which is the junior version of the 125 kart in GT5, I was always the fist person to change to slicks if the track was drying out :sly:

Haha, I had a go in the wet around a custom Eifel track. It is really quite tricky and the only way to correct oversteer is to put full opposite lock on and put your foot down on the throttle :lol: all good fun though. I have done a bit of karting myself in real life in the junior rotax class, which is the junior version of the 125 kart in GT5, I was always the fist person to change to slicks if the track was drying out :sly:

In my days ( :lol: ) racing rains didn't exist! (In actuality, the guy running the track was too cheap to buy them, so... yeah...) We just drove in the rain without the rain tires. It was good fun.

Latest Posts

Back