W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

Ah. Thought this series was at 8pm UK time. Is this going to be 7pm Uk going forward as I dont finish work in time to take part?

TMT
Ah. Thought this series was at 8pm UK time. Is this going to be 7pm Uk going forward as I dont finish work in time to take part?

It's currently 7 PM UK time, correct? In that case, I'll say 8 PM UK time is good. We're going to wait for more people in Jr. karts anyways. The whole field (?) showed up in 125s. :sly: Now we just have to wait for the Jrs.

Argh! I went directly out cos I thought you guys would have been finished by the time I got in at 7.30.

Cheers for pushing the time back tho, its appreciated

Looks like I signed up a little late :nervous:. I'm in for the 125s but I'm not sure if I can make all the races.

All the karts can be purchased from GT5's New cars dealers and there is Gran Turismo label. These are all the karts Jr, 100cc and 125cc.

Now i'm still not sure when race's start time is. Can you put the time on OP. I think i was 0,5 hours late last night. Time is 19:00 GMT+0? In German and Denmark its 20:00 GMT +1 and here in Finland its 21:00 GMT+2 💡

It's currently 7 PM UK time, correct? In that case, I'll say 8 PM UK time is good. We're going to wait for more people in Jr. karts anyways. The whole field (?) showed up in 125s. :sly: Now we just have to wait for the Jrs.

Now i'm still not sure when race's start time is. Can you put the time on OP. I think i was 0,5 hours late last night. Time is 19:00 GMT+0? In German and Denmark its 20:00 GMT +1 and here in Finland its 21:00 GMT+2 💡

To answer your question, I'm thinking that I'd prefer 8 PM GMT-0, which is 21:00 in Germany. I'm not sure, why we had a few attendance problems, at first.

Points update:

Qualifying:

125:

Bandit-20
MrMelancholy15-16
lout-14
stylez-12
Curt-10

Jr:

Geist-20
Willie-16
Jammy-14

Race 1:

125:

Bandit-40
lout-35
stylez-30
MrMelancholy15-25
curt-20

Jr:

Geist-40
Jammy-35
Willie-30

Race 2:

125:

Bandit-40
MrMelancholy15-35
stylez-30
lout-25
curt-20

Jr:

Willie-40
Geist-35
Jammy-30

Overall:

125:

Bandit-100
MrMelancholy15-76
lout-74
stylez-72
curt-50

Jr:

Geist-95
Willie-86
Jammy-79

Those who were present:

MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/125
williebaby28/AnTiheLT/Jr. (a.k.a. Willie)
Curt_ex/curtex/125 (a.k.a. Curt)
Xstylez/Xstylez---X/125 (a.k.a. Stylez)
long-haired-lout/R0ssingt0n/125 (a.k.a. Lout)
GTP_Jammy/jammy21/Jr. (a.k.a. Jammy)
GTP_BanditKarter/BanditKarter22/125 (a.k.a. Bandit)
GTRP_Geist/Geisterfahrer/Jr. (a.k.a. Geist)

OTS_NEWDRIVER2 was also present, though not scoring official points.

Last edited:
I might only be able to make the next race. Almost all of the other races I have school interfering. :(

I started 2nd race front of you and geist was behind you so...i think that means that i was 3rd on the 1st race :)

I think we have moved it an hour later to accommodate more people so 8pm UK time, is that better for you? :)

Oh, in that case It will be tricky instead of impossible. My school day ends anywhere between 1:30pm and 2:35pm Washington D.C time on Wednesdays (6:30pm and 7:35pm UK time) and I live 30 min away so sometimes I might make and sometimes I won't. We will just have to wait and see. I know that I will miss the 3rd race though.

Hi chaps, I am new to GTP, I would like t join this karting league.

Please can you add me to PSN - super-ninja2000

Thankyou

Matt Evans

Hey.

Can u withdraw me from this series. Due to other commitments i cant take part anymore :(

Latest Posts

Back