ITCC_Andrew

(Banned)
Canada
Kitchener
Welcome to the thread!

Logo-2.jpg

VLN
330868_202402406553643_150424713_o.jpg

This series is part of the World Motorsports Association Series grouping. Finishes in this series will count towards the World Motorsports Association Rising Star Ladder System.

202241_202402299886987_1021626466_o.jpg

Races will run wet or dry. Races will last about an hour, except the Double Length Double Points race at the Nürburgring 24h circuit. Maximum dry tire: Medium.

We use the GTPlanet OLRs, but we will also use these rules, as supplementary rules, specific to this series.

VLN Series Race guidelines

We follow the GTPlanet OLRs. These rules are supplementary, and specific to just this Endurance Race series.

1st-90
2nd-80
3rd-70
4th-60
5th-50
6th-40
7th-35
8th-30
9th-25
10th-20
11th-15
12th-10
13th-5
14th-3
15th-2
16th-1

Pole-5
Fastest lap-5

Other:

During night races, all drivers should run their high beams.

Double file rolling starts will be used; a single formation lap will be run, excluding the Nürburgring 24h track. At the Nürburgring 24h track, all cars will form up on the Dottinger-Höhe straightaway, and proceed from there. (Yes, this means turning around, and momentarily driving backwards; you will be allowed.)

Any tires may be used, excluding racing softs.

Qualifying will always be sunny and clear, to disallow weather based advantages, should qualifying be run.

QUALIFYING RULES:

DO NOT LEAVE THE TRACK AND RE-ENTER ONCE YOU HAVE SET A TIME. IF YOU DO SO, YOU WILL RISK LOSING YOUR LAP TIME.

You have to move aside, if you're seeing 0:00:000 as your lap time. Failure to do so could result in grid position penalty.

You don't have to move aside, if you're NOT seeing 0:00:000 as your lap time. If you do not see 0:00:000 as your lap time, you are on a flying lap.

After the end of the qualifying session, you will see "Session over-return." This means that you must return to the garage, press pause, and leave the track. After that, the Race Director will note the grid order, change the tire restrictions from softs to mediums, and will turn on tire wear. After that, the grid will be announced, and penalties will be explained.

Schedule:​

(From this schedule.)

Nürburgring 24h Langestrecke Tourenrennen

-Nürburgring 24h Circuit

-One cycle of day/night (1 P.M. 'til 1 P.M. in game)

-Full weather

-2 hours @ 13 time progression

Vingt-quatre Heures des Voitures du Tourisme

-One cycle of day/night (from 9 A.M. 'til 9 A.M. in game)

-Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe 2009

-Full weather change

-1 hour @ 23 time progression

24 Heures de la Belgique

-125 km.

-Full weather change

-This circuit is downloaded content. No points will be taken away for not running here. However, we apologize if you can't make it.

Monza 125 chilometri

-Full weather change

-125 km

Suzuka 250 kilometers

-Full weather change

-125 km

Motegi 125 km.

-DLC track

Classes/cars/specifications:

There is currently one class: Standard Production class.

ST class:

4WDS

SUBARU IMPREZA TC- 305hp 1165kg
SUBARU IMPREZA ST- 300hp 1165kg
MITSUBISHI FTO ST- 300hp 1150kg
MITSUBISHI EVO RM- 310hp 1150kg
NISSAN GTR R32 TC- 315hp 1145kg

RWDS

MAZDA RX7 TC- 295hp 1100kg
ACURA NSX RM- 305hp 1100kg
TVR TUSCAN RM- 305hp 1085kg
NISSAN S15 RM- 310hp 1100kg
BMW 320i TOURING- 315hp 1140kg
HONDA S2000 LM- 305hp 1100kg

FWDS

HONDA CR-Z TC- 325hp 1000kg
HONDA INTEGRA RM- 325hp 1000kg

I reserve the right to change these specs during the preseason.

Last edited:
Registered drivers:

MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/GMT-5/BMW 320i Touring Car
cnd01/cnd01/GMT-6/
polarbear345/polarbear345/GMT-5/Subaru Impreza Touring Car
NizmoDR3/NizmoDR3/Gmt+1 (or 2)/Skyline R32 Touring Car
Manrikitabako1/Manrikitabako1/GMT-0/
-/eagle123vick/?
Freshseth83/Freshseth83/GMT-8/
RodeRuner1967/T-n-T-2000/GMT-8/
OK8/OK8_/GMT+2/Honda NSX RM

Last edited:

Registration form

This series is now OFFICIALLY a World Motorsports Association associated series. All drivers who register, are asked to also register for the World Motorsports Association Series Grouping, so that they may continue to climb the "W.M.A. Rising Star Ladder" and progress to the upper echelons of World Motorsports Association competitions, if they so desire.

Last edited:
Don't know if I will be able to make every race, but here it goes.
cnd01/cnd01/ford focus ST/central daylight time.

so, it begins. it will show the men from the boys. shame I'm one of the boys who seems to do better at the relative sprints :lol:

Consistency is key in these types of races. Depending on the time of day I'm game. I won't sign up officially until I know those details, though.

Is the power/weight specs and cars going to be the same as the normal ITCC or have you got something else up your sleeve ... lol

so, it begins. it will show the men from the boys. shame I'm one of the boys who seems to do better at the relative sprints :lol:

You DO end up finishing quite well in sprints. But, thankfully, this series is entirely different from anything else you've ever run on :gtplanet: before.

Consistency is key in these types of races. Depending on the time of day I'm game. I won't sign up officially until I know those details, though.

Weekdays. Specifically, weekday evenings. The main idea of this series, is the survivability of the Sunday-Thursday "no racing grind" that makes me bored.

Is the power/weight specs and cars going to be the same as the normal ITCC or have you got something else up your sleeve ... lol

Yes, the ITCC cars are perfectly fine. I'm running the 276 hp @ 1100 kg Lancer Evo VII RS '01, because front wheel cars require *incredible* drivers to maintain the tires for so long. Therefore, I'm not forcing anyone to run the ITCC car that they run in the sprints series. The tire wear is too bad on the FFs, to really run FFs in this series. :grumpy: Why, Polyphony Digital? WHY? Why did you model tire wear at twice the normal wear rate?

Yes, the ITCC cars are perfectly fine. I'm running the 276 hp @ 1100 kg Lancer Evo VII RS '01, because front wheel cars require *incredible* drivers to maintain the tires for so long. Therefore, I'm not forcing anyone to run the ITCC car that they run in the sprints series. The tire wear is too bad on the FFs, to really run FFs in this series. :grumpy: Why, Polyphony Digital? WHY? Why did you model tire wear at twice the normal wear rate?

Formula 1. So on GT6 or new update how about different brands. For example, Pirelli's for quick wear strategies & bridgestone for duration maybe? Fact is, longer stints adds fuel factor in some series (DP class rolex I imagine)

I see. This still isn't the wishlist thread. It IS a good idea for the wishlist threads, but, 👎 you guys get my hopes up so much.

MrMelancholy15
I see. This still isn't the wishlist thread. It IS a good idea for the wishlist threads, but, 👎 you guys get my hopes up so much.

First post on this thread from me! :)

And yes, this seems to happen quite abit now...

People; really, stop teasing me with your incredible possibilities of really cool things that I don't think will actually be in GT6. Sure, it's possible, but, people have been saying that there are too many copies of the same cars since GT3 came out, and we're at GT5, and there are even more than ever before! I just don't feel like thinking about the inevitable lack of cool things. They never listen.

Hi, sorry before I register I was just wondering if this car would fit in...

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car.

And just one more question. What is the HP Limit? Thanks. Once I have these questions answered I will for sure be registering. :)

Manrikitabako1
Hi, sorry before I register I was just wondering if this car would fit in...

Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car.

And just one more question. What is the HP Limit? Thanks. Once I have these questions answered I will for sure be registering. :)

Not sure about the car, but the maximum hp is 276.

Thanks polar! ;) Now can someone please tell me if that Honda is allowed. :) Picked it up today and would love to race in it. :) Thanks ;)

If the Integra is not allowed then I will be using the...

Mercedez-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92.

But I would firstly like to find out about the Integra. :)

Manrikitabako1
If the Integra is not allowed then I will be using the...

Mercedez-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92.

But I would firstly like to find out about the Integra. :)

There is a car list if not on here, on the normal ITCC thread.

Actually never mind. Just found it myself. ;P And yes the Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car is on the list so I shall now register :)

Right just registered using the Registration Form. I will also put my info down here just incase. ;)

Manrikitabako1/Manrikitabako1/Honda Integra Type R Touring Car/ London Time Zone.

I'm going to change my car... The Nissan just isn't my cup of tea. Perhaps the Subaru or the Toyota 86 (maybe the scion once we get it?) will work better. Either way, I won't be driving the Nissan.

Right just registered using the Registration Form. I will also put my info down here just incase. ;)

Manrikitabako1/Manrikitabako1/Honda Integra Type R Touring Car/ London Time Zone.

Understood. Welcome to the series. I'd like to ask you please to use use the street car version of the Integra. The Touring Car has downforce, which is completely banned in the series.

Understood. Welcome to the series. I'd like to ask you please to use use the street car version of the Integra. The Touring Car has downforce, which is completely banned in the series.

Well unfortunately I do not have the street car version. :\ My second choice of vehicle will be the...

Mercedez-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92...

Is that car acceptable?

Well unfortunately I do not have the street car version. :\ My second choice of vehicle will be the...

Mercedez-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92...

Is that car acceptable?

If it's a race car, or has downforce, no. Sorry.

Damn, lol guess I will be buying the street car version of the Integra then :D

Are you new to Gran Turismo 5? I could help you get set-up, if you'd like. I don't cheat, or glitch, but I do run some races with people's B-Specs to gain them some money.

Are you new to Gran Turismo 5? I could help you get set-up, if you'd like. I don't cheat, or glitch, but I do run some races with people's B-Specs to gain them some money.

I have had Gran Turismo since December 2010, played it over 3 months then left it, came back 3 months later then left again and now I am back for what seems to be a longer period. I use seasonal events to make my money, got myself 3.1 million credits just don't want to spend it on something big :S. So I think I will have no trouble getting the Integra. ;D. I was just confused by the term "Touring Car Championship" I saw some "Touring Cars" in my garage and said I may as well give this championship a shot. However now I realize that Downforce is not allowed and i am pretty sure all my Touring Cars have downforce. But no worries just bought the street version there. :D

Sounds cool man. :) I have some Irish in me, too, so I can remember the time zone differences and such. (Well, that, and there're about 40 people on my friends' list from the U.K.) SO, I'll post times in EST (something the Americans use) and GMT-0 (what you use.)

Also, the Integra's a good car. The downforce actually slows FF cars down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back