• Silvia Sisters - S13 '88 w/ BRZ LS7 swap
  • Turbo Sports - Subaru VIZIV GT VGT
  • Special Event - Civic TC 🔰
  • WTC800 - Jaguar F-Type Gr. 3

Rewards:
  • 30k from 4-Star Daily
  • 100k from Dodge Extra Menu
  • 500k from Nissan Motorsports Extra Menu

I'm filled with joy with them finally making the tickets actually random!

Last edited:
has anyone won the "Silvia" race with a car set at 500pp as recommended ..???? 🤔 🤔 🤔

in your opinion, the Silvia IA has how many PP......🤔🤔

I was going to say the Silvia rocket.... 😂😂😂
The fire you see coming out of their tail pipe is actually JATO rocket.

jpl jato GIF by NASA

has anyone won the "Silvia" race with a car set at 500pp as recommended ..???? 🤔 🤔 🤔

Beating the Silvia Sisters Deep Forest race in a car under 500pp was part of my impossible challenges thread. It has been beaten with the use of N2O on a car with 499.95pp. I wouldn't call it cheating, since N2O is allowed on the race, but its pretty crazy that PD doesnt bump up your PP rating by adding N2O. Thats easily a 75-100hp power adder.

Last edited:
As usual I finished the weekly races in an hour or so. I didn't care to mess around at Tokyo so out came the 787B and a restrictor plate. I tried at first with a Ford truck. My apologies if you can't find gas today...I used it all. I did run said truck at Grand Valley and on the Sunday Cup race. From there I ran the vehicle specific races and then the odd one they threw in with 1.42.

Goodwood - stock Mk1 Golf, no issues

Silvia Race - '02 S15, some AI were ridiculously fast on the straight but all over the place in bends , had to stick a turbo on to keep up and not get shunted sideways in T1 by AI

Brands - only had 1 EK that was tuned to the teeth so hollow victory but fun nonetheless.

Grand Valley - detuned Gr 3 Nssian GTR. I use this for the 30 minute LeMans race so is my go to for 700pp.

Tokyo - dislike the track and that weird banging sound, nevertheless - detuned Gr 2 GT500 GTR on mediums, FM 2, started raining right at the end of lap 3, dvied in the pits for inters, FM 6 at the end of lap 5 for a while to prevent a second stop, turned it up near the end when it was clear I had enough, think I was 30 odd seconds clear at the end.

I was able to get second in an S14 with just an intake, sports exhaust, and suspension that put it at 498PP, but first place would have taken at least another lap to catch up to. I would get my doors blown into space by the competition.

The AI is CRAZY OP on this one. I did beat it with a 570PP S14, but they still murdered me on the straights. I can post the run with the 499PP car if anyone wants, but here is the winning run.

S14 Silvia - Silvia Sisters

I got the no reward glitch this week for the first time. Is this solely a one week thing? Will I potentially be able to get the weekly rewards again next week?

Here are the rest of my runs from this week. I had more fun with them than I thought I would. The Silvia run is up there ^.

Fiat A112 - Goodwood

First race at Goodwood was an enjoyable little sprint. Used a lightly modded Fiat A112 on CM and chucked it around for a quick win. Did this one once with a stock Jimny as well. It just doesn't have the power to keep up and could only manage 5th, but was still a fun place to be and actually handled well.

Civic-R turbo - Grand Valley

For the Turbo Sports challenge at Grand Valley I used a highly modified EK Civic Type R with a K20 turbo, widebody, trans., and a whole bunch of mods. Great car, even though it does have a LOT of power going through those front wheels. For some reason, despite me raising the ride height up to 130mm, there is still some clipping in the steering like the wheels are catching on the car.

Civic Touring - Brands Hatch

Next up was the Civic race at Brands Hatch, and the Civic in question is a stock Touring. This makes for an awesome one make race, as the AI is actually halfway competent in this one, and the BoP is level. Made for some great side-by-side racing. I got a little elbow-ey with them a couple times, but they survived... haha. Everyone should give this one a shot with an untouched Touring, it's good fun.

Lexus SC430 - Tokyo

Last but certainly not least, was the WTC800 at Tokyo. I had a weirdly good time with this one. For starters, I took some time to make a livery for the SC430 (which I love), and I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. The flames are multiple transparent layers over a chrome-gold base. It took a bit longer than I anticipated, but I love the effect.

The race though... haha. What a riot. Rain came on lap two, and I went for inters at the end of lap one. None of the AI pitted. On lap three they were in the thick of it and began to spin and pile up in the esses, literally blocking the entire road. Then again in the next corner... and again farther down the track. I was trying really hard to get a clean race over a few attempts, but they did this every time, even after going out and re-starting the event. I literally had to stop and wait, then I couldn't tell when the yellow flags were out for each incident, so each time I would inevitably pass someone that wasn't a part of the wreck and get a penalty.

This added a strange sense of reality to the race with the wrecks forcing a stoppage and having to have patience with the situation. Especially so in in VR! Made for a very immersive challenge.

After this I was just stayed on inters for the rest of the race (didn't trust hards on the "dry line"), and casually took the win by 52 seconds. I didn't push too hard for fear of sending it into the wall!

This race was awesome. I have really grown to love the Tokyo layouts even after not liking them initially. Once you learn the lines they're a pleasure, and they all have a nice flow that can be found in them. Definitely no need to go OP on this race. If you play it smart you should be able to win it with any number of GR3/GR2 car. The SC is listed as GR2, but really seems to bridge the gap between them in my eyes. Very tempted to go back in a get a clean race here. It can be done!

And some bonus pics of the first pileup.

thumbnail_IMG_2757.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2756.jpg

Hope y'all are having half as much as I did with this weeks races.

Last edited:
I remember doing Tokyo 800 a while ago with the Jaguar using Jeje's max tune. It's a bit old by now, but it was a very easy race.

This time I wanted to try another car. Something more unusual, like the Genesis GR3. Using this tune (this guy has good Gr3 tunes), it was again a very easy race. I tried my best to get CRB (5 times!), but the AI on this track is completely crazy and I like to keep what is left of my sanity

Tokyo 600 is by far my favorite race in the game, but the rest of the events, specially 800, can only be described like this: :banghead: literally and figuratively

the best I was able to do is stock everything with sports soft tires which brought it at 518pp. It is a struggle and one of the less enjoyable events in the game at the recommended pp. PD must have smoked a good one when they set up this event.

Really loved all of the other events this week, especially the one make Civic race and the last one at Tokyo was good fun too.

I got the no reward glitch this week for the first time. Is this solely a one week thing? Will I potentially be able to get the weekly rewards again next week?
Seems to affect players differently. Some it's just one week. I'm sure there are others that experience it more than one week. I'd recommend abandoning the weekly challenges for any given week if the first reward doesn't pop up like it should.

Okay, so the main account used these cars for this weeks races:

Race 1 at Goodwood: Bone stock Abarth 1500 Biposto Barton’s B.A.T 1 ‘52 (259.63pp) - 3rd place.
IMG_1441.jpeg

Very slippery on CH tires and it’s got very little power so you need to slide through the turns as best as you can to keep your speed up. Likely never going to get first in this race with this car as the AI has more speed on the straights.

Race 2 at Deep Forest: Tuned Nissan Silvia K’s Aero (S14) ‘96 (599.98pp) - Easy 1st place.
IMG_1443.jpeg

Letty was nice enough to let me borrow her F&F Nissan 240ZX to enter this race. Tuned for Tokyo at 600pp it flies past the competition with strong acceleration, amazing brakes and excellent cornering grip. Really fun car for this and Tokyo 600 grind event.

Race 3 at Grand Valley Reverse: Tuned Honda Integra Type R (DC2) ‘98 (600.00pp) - Solid 2nd place.
IMG_1444.jpeg

Decided to keep with the F&F theme and took Mia’s K-Swapped ITR to the coast. Really fast car with pretty good handling (still have it set up for Tokyo) but it’s Achilles heel is its lack of traction coming out of turns. Those front tires are struggling to find grip. Pretty cool how well the game imitates torque steer FFB through the wheel. If it had better grip out of the turns I probably would have given 1st a good run, but I took 2nd pretty comfortably with this setup.

Race 4 at Brands Hatch: Tuned Honda Civic Type R (EK) ‘97 (581.87pp) - Easy 1st.
IMG_1442.jpeg

Went out in the Spoon Civic. Fully built NA motor just like they would do. It wasn’t even a race. I took 1st half way through the 2nd lap. Pretty boring race but the car looks great!

Race 5 at Tokyo: Tuned Nissan GT-R GT500 ‘99 Pennzoil (779.34pp) - Easy 1st place by 58 seconds.
IMG_1445.jpeg

Total demolition derby on lap 3. I saw rain coming in fast as I hit the hairpin of lap 2 so I pitted and put on inters. Everyone else stayed out and I had several head on collisions with cars facing backward on the track.
IMG_1446.jpeg

IMG_1447.jpeg

Total **** show. Fun race though.

Last edited:
Would love it if I actually got the rewards. Last week was the first week I didn't receive rewards after winning the races. Hopefully things change this time.
I received the awards last week but not this week. Specifically why I came one here to try and see if anyone else was having this issue and if there was a way to report it. I guess not

Today I got to complete the Weekly Challenges. Not a bad selection of races I must say.

• WTC800 Mercedes CLK LM 98 (detuned)
  • Special Event Civic Type R (EK9)
  • Silvia Sisters Silvia Spec R 02 (tuned)
  • Turbo Cars Pagani Huyara (stock but detuned to meet the requirements)
  • Sunday Cup Classic Shelby GT350 65

Besides the Honda One Make at Brands Hatch, it was a good week.

Finally got around to running the Weekly Challenges tonight. Pretty fun this week. I had never run the Silvia Sisters before.

As @Tommy_D and others have mentioned the "Suggested PP" of 500 is insane.

I was determined to win it at 550pp and finally did it after 3 tries, overtaking the rabbit on the last turn and edging him out at the line by 0.08 seconds. That was actually a fun race :)

I just happened to use the Sleighty '98, but I'm somewhat curious to compare the different varieties to see which one can win it with the least PP (Maybe this weekend if I'm not engrossed in the TT)

We got the Jimny last week, and the Jimny cup, I wonder if there are players who did not do the cup, that's close to offer to do it again.

Tesla 😴

WTC 600 Tokyo Expressway CCW ok.

VGT Monza ??? There is already a VGT TT on Monza right now, do they need ideas ? That's not this week that we won't say they lack creativity... and I find that quite funny that they display the VGT that nobody has on the thumbnail...

WTC 700 MP ok.

Last edited:
We got the Jimny last week, and the Jimny cup, I wonder if there are players who did not do the cup, that's close to offer to do it again.
The Monza VGT race was also added with the last update. This feature is such a disappointment it's hilarious.

Latest Posts

Back