Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,479 comments
weekly-challenge-202409w3-cars.JPG

Ready to go. Disappointed that the only undriven car that I found for this week is the Gr.B Celica. Just picked the cars that have gone the longest without being driven for the rest.

It's not dependent on the time zone, but the time zone your console thinks it is. Have it set to UTC+12 and you can play when the Australians do.

Don't go mucking about with it too much though. Changing time zone manually prevents rewards - like those from the weekly challenges, or daily marathon - from dropping for at least the current set.
I didn't change anything, like @Lomic said, it was "old", current races - valid until midnight, 3.5hrs more from now.

I didn't change anything, like @Lomic said, it was "old", current races - valid until midnight, 3.5hrs more from now.
@Lomic was the one asking about playing the next set early, and my answer was to him. He may have quoted you originally, but I didn't and didn't even refer to you.

@Gogga was who pointed out that you were playing the previous set, but my response only pertained to playing the next set early and not whatever you were doing.

@Lomic was the one asking about playing the next set early, and my answer was to him. He may have quoted you originally, but I didn't and didn't even refer to you.

@Gogga was who pointed out that you were playing the previous set, but my response only pertained to playing the next set early and not whatever you were doing.
Yes, you are right, I swapped them.

I usually look forward to the WCs but this is kinda meh. I don't think I will be rushing to hook my TV to play this :D. That said I will probably this do this some time this weekend 🤣

I guess a weekly reset? Something "fresh"?

Gr.3 at Tokyo?
🌶️ race at Monza?
Kei cars at Lago?
Gr.1 Daytona?
Insert One Make race at Deep Forest?
Kinda close, but not. :lol:

At least some Kei car love and the Neo-Classic should be good. One/Mono Make at a legacy circuit ain't too bad. People are right about PD pushing Eiger though. I dig either direction. Love the fast section by the pits.

Back