Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,600 comments
I will be honest, this is probably one of my favorite weeks, as far as events go. 3 of the 5 are my most loved events in Singleplayer. 500pp is probably the sweet spot for Eiger. WTC800 at the Glen is certainly a favorite of mine. Then the Clubman Cup at Daytona is another joy. I have a feeling it will be a week of repeating them, no matter how bad the rewards are for the week.

500pp is probably the sweet spot for Eiger.

You're absolutely right about that. I just ran this race in a Lancia Stratos, stock setting except for Sport Hard tyres. It felt right at home there. I'll continue to try this event with a range of other cars, it was a fun ride.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240926-220401.png

Ready to go! An interesting lineup, first drive for both the Jag and the Beemer while all the others have already seen some action. Cayman GT4 will be the stock one I have, instead of the (used to be) 700pp one. Or at least, I think so, otherwise I may just start looking for a tune.

You had been warned. :lol:

Same here. I don't mind any of the St. Croix. I like the challenge.
I'm not bothering with the Eiger Rally challenge now, so I just won't get the rewards this week for finishing all five events with at least a 3rd place finish. 12 laps is too much anyway. Maybe in the future I'll give it a shot.

I'm not bothering with the Eiger Rally challenge now, so I just won't get the rewards this week for finishing all five events with at least a 3rd place finish. 12 laps is too much anyway. Maybe in the future I'll give it a shot.
Winning isn't easy, but third is no challenge at all. You can short-shift the whole way, stop during lap seven, and get the podium in just about any stock Gr.B car.

Winning isn't easy, but third is no challenge at all. You can short-shift the whole way, stop during lap seven, and get the podium in just about any stock Gr.B car.
I went with enough fuel-saving to do a no-stop run (the hard tires do last), and, after a fair number of restarts in a chase of the clean race bonus, managed a relatively-easy normal-difficulty clean win with a stock Toyota 86 (FM 5/13:49). That's an average lap of 1:08, though I got a couple of 1:07s.

Last edited:
This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Weekly Challenges: In Gallardo Da Vida

The next set of Gran Turismo 7 Weekly Challenges is landing on consoles around the world as the local time passes midnight on Thursday, with five new events and the chance to win a rare, high-value car ticket...

Refuse to do Eiger again. DOn't care about a parts ticket or a car ticket. So do three events in order to get the 150k? That's a no from me, dawg. I'm out.

Latest Posts

Back