Weird people online

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 200 comments
Latvia
Vidzeme, Riga
Driverman447
None.
I have seen many. One guy made a lobby called Indy 500 a he set 1 lap :crazy: and another made a 24h of Le Mans lobby with 200 laps and he was doing all these laps alone, without other players :crazy:
What have you seen?

I made a room to test cars on route X once.:) then randoms from my friends list joined.:) we had fun.

I was in a server with one of my PSN-friends, and all of a sudden he says he'll take his mic with him on the toilet. However he did turn it off, while he was out there.

A room owner waited for everyone to go to track, then he raised the PP limit, went to track and quickly started the race. That's certainly ONE way to win races :P

A lot of weird stuff happens online, I put it down to the fact that the owner/host of a room can change but the name of that room can not be changed, I wouldn't get to worked up about it.

I joined a lobby "CLEAN OR KICK" and the host was punting and running people off the road to the all the way to the finish.

I joined a lobby "CLEAN OR KICK" and the host was punting and running people off the road to the all the way to the finish.

maybe it wasn't the original host , that also happens alot , like a title 'DRAG RACING' and when you enter the room everybody is trading...

I got kicked from a Furries room

auraxir: I love MAIDEN. The trooper rules.

Great avatar:tup:

maybe it wasn't the original host , that also happens alot , like a title 'DRAG RACING' and when you enter the room everybody is trading...

Could be. I wish he/she would have kept it along the lines of the title.

As you said it has happened. I have also joined lobbies that have certain type race cars in the title and they use street cars or vice versa.

If you look at all the comments here, one would realize that It would be better to join only "Fixed Host" rooms. This way, the room title will actually make sense as to what the owner wants.

Anytime I host a room, I set it to "fixed host", this way I can set the title to what I want and have the room close down when I leave.

I usually host drift rooms, I use to make a rooms and find it still up 3 days later but with some noob hosting it and NO DRIFTING! The title said, "Clean drifting" and set to drift mode! These guys were hot lapping and when I asked how come no one's drifting, the host said "I inherited it and turned it into a Race room".

Auraxir
Kids whinning they can't use the X1 in a LMP room

This is completely of topic, but your avatar is awesome. Just saw them for the fourth time at summerfest in Milwaukee. Great show.

Okay, back in topic :)

A lot of weird stuff happens online, I put it down to the fact that the owner/host of a room can change but the name of that room can not be changed, I wouldn't get to worked up about it.

Either that, or they just never get round to changing the room name, even after said 24Hr or F1 race ended.

I went into a CLEAN shuffle(crazy, I know, who knew they existed?) and someone driving a Shelby Series 1 tried to cut me off. He ended up hitting the front of my Miura, which of course got loose after that, and I couldn't get control until we both collided into the wall. After the race, he then accused me of hitting him and got me kicked, even after I had told the room what had happened.

I once started a lobby called 'Bugatti Veyrons Only', and set the performance restrictions, such that only stock Bugattis (or slightly modified) could join. A few minutes later, somebody joins, I got disconnected (:grumpy:) and the person becomes the host, and when I joined into the lobby again, the host changed the restrictions to 'none', and he took out his FGT and started the race. I am forced to use the Bugatti, and eventually I lost to him. After finishing the race, he left.

I have no idea why he did this :odd:, even a Sunday Cup would earn him more credits!

Little kids that are ages of 10-12 and they tell you about how their mom and dad got divorced! Just happened :(

DaDDyMELO
Little kids that are ages of 10-12 and they tell you about how their mom and dad got divorced! Just happened :(

Daddy drinks because you can't beat the GT-R Nurburgring record.

...or...

Mommy left us for B-spec Bob.

I've got more...

Some people will tell you anything as an excuse...for doing dumb/callous things,hense why I don't go online often and when I do I just make my own title-less room.

Kids younger then me wo whin hole the time and old people who think that they are really smart so they will put stuff of cars in the chat thing when racing.

24h of Le Mans lobby with 200 laps and he was doing all these laps alone, without other players :crazy:
What have you seen?

most likely people bailed out of the race

I cant even manage to get all 8-10 people to stay in the race for 1 damn lap of Nurb, i cant imagine people would actually stay for 200 laps of le mans

to krenkme

2 weeks ago i hosted a room for my friends of LMP'S and GT'S(cars with GT Auto aero kits) suddenly 1 kid got in and started to ram everybody with the x1, i set up a limit of 700pp and the little kid was whinning for not being able to use the x1

to krenkme

2 weeks ago i hosted a room for my friends of LMP'S and GT'S(cars with GT Auto aero kits) suddenly 1 kid got in and started to ram everybody with the x1, i set up a limit of 700pp and the little kid was whinning for not being able to use the x1

That drives me nuts.

Epic avatar by the way, Bruce is a fantastic singer. My favorite band for sure.

Wierd people are everywhere, nothing unique for GT5. However, I'm specifically concerned about the mentality of those people who seek revenge if you accidentally bump them off the track during a race, even if you apologise.

Last edited:
Back