What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,783 comments
@TB mentioning them game me cravings.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiAiaW5mbHVlbnN0ZXJfcHJvZHVjdGlvbiIsICJrZXkiOiAibWVkaWEvcHJvZHVjdC9pbWFnZS8zZDAxYTQ5NTVhODZjY2I2ZjQzOWMyZjYwMGU3MTMwMi5qcGciLCAiZWRpdHMiOiB7InJvdGF0ZSI6IG51bGwsICJyZXNpemUiOiB7IndpZHRoIjogNzUwLCAiaGVpZ2h0IjogNzUwLCAiZml0IjogImluc2lkZSIsICJiYWNrZ3JvdW5kIjogeyJyIjogMSwgImciOiAxLCAiYiI6IDEsICJhbHBoYSI6IDB9LCAid2l0aG91dEVubGFyZ2VtZW50IjogdHJ1ZX19LCAiZXh0ZW5kIjoge319

Did a pork blade steak on the grill and a warm wheat berry salad with grilled radicchio and scallions, blue cheese and a Calvados vinaigrette. The meat was good but the salad was otherworldly.

I don't really care for Pepsi but I'm a sucker for new stuff that's cheap to try. The first couple sips are interesting but it quickly begins to feel like your just drinking flat Pepsi. It does form a nice head when pouring it into a glass though.

g3vc2y2dpkrfdpwhybui.png

My first ever pint of Guinness.

I used to drink the froth from the pints of my elders when I was young (sound so weird lol).

Living in Asia Guinness isn’t easily come by.
Tonight I bought a pint and throughly enjoyed it.

I doubt it’ll replace larger as my go-to but it certainly will be something I look for when I get home.

I don't really care for Pepsi but I'm a sucker for new stuff that's cheap to try. The first couple sips are interesting but it quickly begins to feel like your just drinking flat Pepsi. It does form a nice head when pouring it into a glass though.

g3vc2y2dpkrfdpwhybui.png
My first ever pint of Guinness.

I used to drink the froth from the pints of my elders when I was young (sound so weird lol).

Living in Asia Guinness isn’t easily come by.
Tonight I bought a pint and throughly enjoyed it.

I doubt it’ll replace larger as my go-to but it certainly will be something I look for when I get home.
The connection between these two posts is that both canned Guinness and Pepsi Nitro use the same nitrogen capsule (or at least a very similar system) to get that froth.

I just got finished eating some penne pasta with tomato sauce. So,so good!! I fixed two 16-oz boxes and ate it all by myself. I can tear up some food!

Smashed a 1/4 cheese pounder at lunch, followed by a few lagers in the local. Just about to swallow a toad-in-the-hole with a bottle of white.

Edit: additional Flaming Hot Monster Munch as it’s pretty much the only snack I can’t get in Chiang Mai. And happens to be my favourite junk food.

Oh and another 4 tins of Fosters because it’s the cheapest thing going.
And an Irn Bru because wifey’s never had one.

Last edited:
Ordered some tacos.

1 Short Rib
1 Brisket Crunch
1 Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper
1 Mahi Mahi
1 Blackened Salmon
1 Chile Garlic Shrimp

Also got an order of Chile Garlic chicken wings to use up the gift card. I think I'll save those for lunch tomorrow.

It tasted better than it looked...

20220525_133854.jpg

But who says there's no such thing as a free lunch?

This was 'Slow-cooked shredded chilli beef served on a brioche bun', and it was free... there was a bunch of food stands appeared on campus last night and were open for lunch today - this is unprecedented outwith Fresher's Week, but it was in fact a belated Xmas party arranged by Estates & Buildings, and was supposed to be exclusively for Estates and security staff who had vouchers for a free lunch, but I gate-crashed it and got myself a free chilli beef Sloppy Joe, and probably the day off work tomorrow too.

happy toilet paper GIF by Kad's Review

Last edited:
It tasted better than it looked...

View attachment 1153982

But who says there's no such thing as a free lunch?

This was 'Slow-cooked shredded chilli beef served on a brioche bun', and it was free... there was a bunch of food stands appeared on campus last night and were open for lunch today - this is unprecedented outwith Fresher's Week, but it was in fact a belated Xmas party arranged by Estates & Buildings, and was supposed to be exclusively for Estates and security staff who had vouchers for a free lunch, but I gate-crashed it and got myself a free chilli beef Sloppy Joe, and probably the day off work tomorrow too.

happy toilet paper GIF by Kad's Review's Review
My condolences to your neighbours.

Did you get good sleep? :lol: That amount of carbs would leave me comatose.
Yes I did, I slept 9 hours after I finished. I had to brush too cause milk has a ton of sugar, about 12 grams per cup. I ordered some peanuts and walnuts online, they came today, I'm going to eat a turkey sub with cheese, lettuce, onion and tomatoes. And a bag of Lay's chips.

Back