What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,443 comments
Stopped by KFC this morning and got 12-pc chicken tenders, a pot-pie, a large mashed potatoes w gravy and corn. But I'm putting it in fridge for dinner tonight. It should be okay for about a day. Beats having to cook/wash dishes.

Monte Cristo. Fried Potatoes/Morning Fries.... Whatever you want to call them.

All made from scratch.

Beautiful morning outside.

20220530_081930.jpg
Snapchat-2117326077.jpg

Cool, I might try eating that in the future. So, how does Monte Crisco taste?
Depends on where you get them I would assume they can slightly vary. But generally it's a sandwich consisting of French Toast for the bread, sliced ham for the meat, and swiss cheese.

The one I had today also had two over easy eggs inside.

I covered the whole sandwich in syrup too. Ate my potatoes while it was marinating ;)

It's a very good sandwich. My cholesterol level climbed just at the sight of it, though... :lol:

Last edited:
Sausage, sausage, scones and clotted cream, curries, so many curries, sausage rolls, kebab, sausage, more curries and beer. Gallons of beer.

Holidaying in the UK is going to give me a heart attack.

Finally able to try cotton candy grapes.

Taste like plain old grapes to me.
First time I tried one, it was so sweet my cheeks ached for a second. You've got the placebo group!

Made some tuna salad (only celery, nothing else veggie-wise), let it get cold and threw it on some multigrain bread, lettuce, and threw two pickle slices on top.

Now my tum-tum (yes, I said "tum-tum" :lol: ) is being fussy. This is the third time this has happened so I can only guess my stomach hates the combination of tuna fish and pickles the way I make it. How do I know it's the pickles? I ate a batch I made last week with nothing more than crackers (these, to be exact) and was perfectly fine.

It was good though, so only partial regrets. :lol:

Back