What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,443 comments
5140DD75-FD45-4000-AC7C-29162E5E9D31.jpeg

91644157-E95E-47E6-8C51-9FD8CE7DDA3E.jpeg

89B3E318-0979-478D-B10A-B8378E4C8213.jpeg

Not much love for the crust, eh? Personally, I don’t consider a pizza finished unless it’s all eaten. I love me some pizza crust on a proper Italian pizza. I also eat the crust on Cornish pasties.

So do people fight over the middle pieces since they don't have any crust?
I'll admit, I looked at the picture too fast. I like my pizza cut in squares (which are beyond compare), rather than strips. However the strip style cutting is quite common for cheese bread in my experience.

Which piece do we fight over when cut in squares? Easy. The corners. They are little triangles. It's essentially a perfectly shaped Doritos Chip, but it's pizza. There are only four of them (obviously), and one will fight their sibling to the death over the last one while one of the parents eat it. It's a Midwest tradition.

I have seen the future; where circles become squares but also triangles. But also 𝛑.
No doubt New York would have something to say about that.

If I hadn’t just demolished this curry, I’d probably be ordering a pizza about now.
C80453E3-F898-4ABE-864A-AA92903CA0A5.jpeg

That’s a buticken for those not initiated.

I thought about delivery, but I decided $40 for an XL is just not worth it at the moment.
I bought for two today, and the other party wasn't in the mood for it.

Had Rally's instead.

Deep Sea Double, and Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

I'm fixing to eat some broccoli, carrots, a romaine lettuce salad with chicken fingers dipped in BBQ sauce. Applebee's and Chili's has the best food IMO. And to finish off dessert, I'm having chocolate cake with sprinkles on top.

Back