20220318_124925.jpg

Chicken and waffles with maple syrup 🍁 🐔

20220321_141221.jpg

... and a £6.50 pint in the sun 🌞 🍺

View attachment 1127248

Chicken and waffles with maple syrup 🍁 🐔

View attachment 1127249
... and a £6.50 pint in the sun 🌞 🍺
I'm at work and showed this picture of chicken and waffles in Scotland, and now we're all talking about where the best waffle and pancake house is in the Seattle area. (I'm a fan of Pancake Chef in Seatac.) Also, that is an expensive pint of beer.

I love Bang energy drinks but i try not to drink too many of them. But when a new flavor comes out, I have to try it. I strongly recommend this one.
51953879885_8afd39d04c_c.jpg

I have a really lovely slab of mackerel I’m about to fry.
Every inch of me is saying to wait till the morning but I really want to eat some fish.

image.jpg
Batchelor chow from Safeway: General Tso’s chicken and a can of Orange Citrus Mountain Dew Kickstart.

Last edited:
I took a small nibble and it wasn’t any worse than a regular bird's eye. Did taste really nice though. I’ll go for a bigger nibble next time and keep the milk on standby.

Edit: I finely chopped half of one and added it to my lunch time pasta. There wasn’t an initial whack of heat and it’s very manageable. However, it isn’t going away. I’m 10 minutes past eating lunch and my mouth is still toasty and I’m sweating a lot. Even a glass of milk did little to remove the burn.

Last edited:
I took a small nibble and it wasn’t any worse than a regular bird's eye. Did taste really nice though. I’ll go for a bigger nibble next time and keep the milk on standby.

Edit: I finely chopped half of one and added it to my lunch time pasta. There wasn’t an initial whack of heat and it’s very manageable. However, it isn’t going away. I’m 10 minutes past eating lunch and my mouth is still toasty and I’m sweating a lot. Even a glass of milk did little to remove the burn.
I planted four lots of chilli seeds a couple of weeks ago including some Carolina Reapers, and for the first time ever my entire lot of seeds has failed to sprout. I think they were too cold for the first few days, as I spend several days in Edinburgh and turned the heating off in my flat, plus the weather was horrible, so that probably didn't help. Unfortunately I now have no CR seeds left, so unless I order some new ones, I won't be growing any this year. My last plant, however, was spectacular - massive leaves and very large fruits, and it grew very fast as well, a very nice plant and very easy to grow (well, it used to be anyway....)

Just wolfed down some mince, rice, greens, banana + almond butter with a load of water.
20220330_160929.jpg

Soon will be cracking open this as expecting a young colombian friend over this evening...

God's honest truth, my local shop got a bunch of new stock in today that they've never had before, and except for the meatballs (which I just felt like tonight), everything was the first time the shop has ever had these items (literally - I've lived here longer than the shop has been there). I also got 4 cans of grape soda at 45p each, but it was only on my way home that I realised that I had just bought C&B... 😅

Last edited:
I think he might be in the wrong thr... Nope. :sly:

-------

I had lots of butter on bagels for breakfast today.

I split the bagels, butter them, and put them in the microwave for 45 seconds.

This can't be good for my health.

20220204_092626.jpg
20220204_092759.jpg

Back