What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,447 comments
A salad from the local Safeway, and a limited edition flavor of Coke called "Starlight." Apparently it's "space flavored." If this drink is to be believed, space tastes like cotton candy, marshmallows and berries. It's not bad, but nothing to get excited about.
51911034870_3101cc1c79_b.jpg

When your regular flavour is a worldwide bestseller it's hard to come up with a really interesting variation. Cherry Coke was the last one I can remember.

Yay, spam and vegetable soup with a dash of five spice:

20220301_130021.jpg

Unseasonably warm day here, so I fired up the smoker and threw a beef chuck roast on to make Mississippi po' boys.

Odd combination of ingredients, but the end results are amazing.
No such thing as an odd combination if it’s good.

Looks great to me!

Last edited:
True. Any recipe that starts with a whole stick of butter can't be bad.

Also included were pepperoncini plus the juice, a packet of ranch dressing mix, & a packet of beef au jus mix.
The pepperoncini + juice seems like the most important part.

- having some drinks and doing project work after doing a photo walk.

16069ACE-9C00-4F33-B7A2-C52CF0640CCB.jpeg

2 double cheeseburgers, 2 large fries, 2 Cokes.
I have been trying to stay off the junk but I figured I can ride it off tomorrow in a few hours.

That sure doesn't sound like "trying" :lol: :lol:
Lol, in my defence my wife asked me if I’d had eaten and I told her I was going to skip dinner. She ordered a delivery for me. It would have been rude not to eat it.

Other than my daily ice cream I do manage to avoid junk for most of the week.

It's the perfect tool for teaching kids fractions.
My students aren’t old enough for that yet, but we did a health lesson about salt and some of them were less enthusiastic for the pizza after that lol.

Today I just scored a few free beers. Picked up 2 packs from the local 7 and it seems the cashier only scanned one pack. I only noticed when I looked a my chance once I got home, and then the receipt. Luck of the Irish on an appropriate day. 🍀

2B739C69-1163-4EFA-B6A0-080332F510E5.jpeg

18 inch meat “New Yorker” is the worst pizza I’ve had in a long time. I’m now remembering why I avoid chain pizza restaurants.
Not sure if I can finish it - not because of the size, but because it’s unpleasant to eat.

View attachment 1126219

18 inch meat “New Yorker” is the worst pizza I’ve had in a long time. I’m now remembering why I avoid chain pizza restaurants.
Not sure if I can finish it - not because of the size, but because it’s unpleasant to eat.
That looks dry, tasteless, just awful!

That looks like a pizza I'd make out of leftovers :lol:

@Populuxe holding it down with the essentials. Isn't that a Safeway brand soda? I miss their store stuff.

Last edited:
Back