What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,871 comments
Some loukaniko sausages I found buried in the freezer, with mash. Sure they're a bit charred but I kept checking the forum while grilling them and lost track of time. Still yummy 👌🏽. Sweet and smoky with a peppery aftertaste.

20241019_223736.jpg

Last edited:
So for lunch I’ve just had…

Ham, lettuce, onion & egg. On a white bread cake with mayo. From the local bakery at the bottom of my street. Washed down with a cup of tea and a white chocolate flapjack.

Tonight I’m cooking the below

IMG_0677.jpeg

IMG_0678.jpeg

Well… I’m going to attempt it anyway. Just finished roasting the chicken and waiting for the puff pastry to defrost (I hope it does by 6pm tonight).

Edit #1

Well it’s about to hit the oven. Not the prettiest but so far so good.

IMG_0681.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm going to eat breakfast now. I'm having 6 waffles, 4 blueberry muffins, 3 pop-tarts and a bowl of corn flakes. I'll be at the table for a while enjoying this, xD.

Last edited:
I'm going to eat breakfast now. I'm having 6 waffles, 4 blueberry muffins, 3 pop-tarts and a bowl of corn flakes. I'll be at the table for a while enjoying this, xD.
I think if I ate that for breakfast I’d be puking my guts up.

Way too much sugar and other junk in one sitting.

Normally breakfast is a small bowl of cereal (plain ones) or some rolled oats, nuts, seeds and fruit.

If I’m still peckish then I’ll wait an hour and then maybe have a slice of toast with peanut butter and honey. If that’s not on the cards, then something protein wise like scrambled eggs.

All this washed down with coffee.

For lunch, I'm having a turkey sandwich, chicken wrap with cheese, a cucumber salad and some crackers.

Last edited:
Back