What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 13,010 comments
Did the Le Mans time trial for about 10 minutes to just get a bronze and not have to worry about forgetting it, then about 15 minutes at Streets of Willow springs reverse time trial with the same goal, just get a bronze and move onto something else.

Afterward I spent about an hour driving laps around Monza in the Toyota & Lexus GT cars to see which I liked more to decide which I would choose for the manufacturer's cup, landed on Lexus because I felt more confident in those than the Supras, and feel like there's better visibility in the cockpits in the RC F. Learned from the Nurburgring sports mode race last week that's important for online racing in VR since I can't push a button to look around.

Then did about 30 mins of practice for round 1 next week at Catalunya

Last edited:
1. Few laps on Le Mans for the TT with the 787. Couldn't lap consistently under 3:30. Tested the Sauber and had some good feelings, even if it's a bit slower than the Mazda in the straights. Because of the aliens, my silver score is in danger. I must improve it seriously.

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐ : Cr. 10.000 ... :boggled:

3 laps on Le Mans TT, with the Toyota GR010. Lowered my best to 3:39:490 (bronze! yes) and as it was not enough for DW, I started another lap just to get 1 or 2 km. But as my inter times were not so bad, I finished the lap, ending in a 3:38:015, nice !

Still a lot of breaking points to get right, but I've only done 7 laps total on this TT (1 with the 787B, 2 with the GR010 yesterday and 4 today).

But the silver is far at 3:19.xxx really not sure I'll be able to get close enough.

Got a DW 5*, nice ! On the wheel it showed a 10k stack, which I know it will not award, a 100k ingot, a Supra Racing Concept '18, a Lancer Evolution Final Gr.B Road Car and something I don't remember, and I've got this :
254.jpg

Value 300k, not so bad. Two days, two cars (which I dit not possess), june is on a good start 😎

I modded the Carrera GT I bought the night before. I bought all of the ultimate parts except for the stage 5 weight reduction. I took it to LeMans and I didn't have any rain but had to do 2 stops as even FM6 I got 3 laps. Very pleasant to drive after I figured out I need to brake sooner than normal. I bought the swap for the Mazda 3 and painted it and took it to LeMans for testing because I wanted to play Yakuza Kiwami 2 before bed. I think the Mazda should dominate at LeMans I think I can do 1 stop as you can get about 5-6 laps at FM3. I think need to play with the gears as it seems kinda sluggish in 2nd & 3rd gear. Got 10k from a 3* ticket.

Last edited:
Wednesday I ran all the Turbo races in the Skyline Silhouette which surprised me by being allowed on those races.

Decided to have a look at cars with zero mileage.
Thursday I ran all the American 700pp races (including Bathurst and High Speed Ring) in a tuned Corvette C7.

Bought the DB5. Painted it Skyline Silver of course ;) (shocking)

Also, heads up there's now a low mileage Trueno in UCD, so I bought that and sold the older one which had 13k miles.

Up next will be the DB5 in Historic Races - have set up tunes for 580pp and 600pp ready.
Started running the zero mileage cars as well, of course the first ones up are those safety cars 🙄 😂

Engine swapped my Focus RS and took it to Bathurst.
Engine swapped my modified 3000GT and took it to Tokyo Expressway South Counterclockwise.
Took my engine swapped Porsche 911 Carrera RS (993) around Brands Hatch.
Took my Carrera RS, De Tomaso Pantera, Lamborghini Aventador SV and Focus RS to Tsukuba for a little time attack season.
Thoughts ????.. & have you built it fully ??.. just curious..

NW.
It has quite a bit of understeer and is nowhere near as spritely as the Carrera GT, but it's still a fast car.

Last edited:
1. Some laps on Le Mans TT with the 787 but also some tests with the RCP92 and the Sauber. Still under 1:29 but need to secure my silver before the landing of the aliens in la Sarthe.

2. ⭐⭐⭐⭐: Cr. 10.000 :boggled:

3. Visited twice the Belgium track with my grind-machine TS030 🥰 Still need Cr. 6M Cr. 4M to buy the Cobra Daytona 🤩

Last edited:
After more than a week away, I decided to jump on and run the new Le Mans TT. I did 6 or so laps in the 962 and pulled out a 3:27.2xx. Optimal is a tenth off gold, so there is some a chance I can put it together. After I spent all my credits on the 919 to see if it was faster. After a few laps, I got around a second from the 962 time, but it’s so hard to optimize all the downforce and convince myself the aero will save me. I’m not a huge fan of high downforce cars, so I’ll stick to my Group C fun.😁

Once I got out of the TT and redeemed my 4* ticket, I got an Aston invite. I guess it’s time to get back to grinding for a few more Vulcans!

Well today was a bit of surprise.
I tune my 962 according praiano suspension settings and keep all others as i had.
The car was very enjoyable,not as fast as could be but was quite entertaining with the added aero at front which make the last part amazing.( Always talking about lemans).
Next i open a second 5 star from the menu ( did that twice ) and what i got was the Honda 2&4 .
Since it cost 1 millon i decide to keep it and not wait the next update as am doing with the other one with the Aston invitation.
Then i search if i can use in some race at human comedy and Kyoto was the one that fits.
A quick set up ,tyres and jump in to the race , didn't expect it but with so many mistakes and bla,bla,bla , i win the race very comfortably!!!!
This " tin car " doesn't need fuel or tyres ( FM1 all the way ) at the race .
Also i enjoy the 3 lap dog fight for the first place early at the race until he pit.
Enjoyable noon today.
Tomorrow i won't be at home , so the tickets will be open late noon .

Have a good weekend all .

Last edited:
Managed to sit down and finish all the additional menu books and got gold in the S-10 after a dozen failed laps.

In the end the lap time wasn’t too difficult, but I think after 100 sport races you end up picking up a bit of driving competence.

Not sure what else to do in game now. Only a few cars need to appear in used cars or legends and it’s over.

Raced the final round of the Nationals. Came in first for my GT3 class.

Cut 1 second off my Le Mans TT, still bronze. I'm using the Toyota GR010, mainly for practice for the race tomorrow. I'll try the meta afterward.

Daily workout rewarded me with a 6 star ticket, revealed a new Tomahawk. Not bad.

18882e6fa1c76-screenshotUrl.jpg

Finally golded all the race events in Europe. Also golded the lemans CE with only St Croix CE left to do in Europe. Once done, I'll be making my way to Asia.

Funny thing about LeMans CE, I thought since I golded it with that 3.22 time, the TT should be a fairly straight forward affair to gold...boy was I wrong lol 😂...currently sitting at 3.28.600....i know there is a 3.27 in there but 3.25....im not so sure....I'm going to call it day today.

After taking another couple days off, I came back to complete the new races I hadn't done. On the Plus account, first up was the Sunday Cup Classic at Monza, done with the new Alfa Romeo. It was no contest - I took a 2.9-second clean win in 5:27. It is a blast to drive.

After that, I dug out the Infiniti Concept VGT for a run around High Speed Ring. It isn't quite as fast as some of the other cars, topping out in the 180-190 mph range, but it was good enough for a clean 2.5-second win over the hopped-up C8 of Serrano in 6:28.

The month started off as usual with the 47th 3-star Wheel of Despair of 128 workout tickets this year, puking out the lowest-showing/lowest-possible 5,000 Cr. on an all-cash wheel. Never change, PD.

On the GTP account, I got confused over which 1995 911 got the new engine and bought 2 of the RS CS's by mistake. Oh well, I needed 2 for normal tuning eventually, so I widened 1 of them.

I took the R33 that had been my Tokyo grinder (and which subsequently got bloated to over 600 PP) to Blue Moon Bay for the GT-R Cup. It was a clean 6.8- second win in 6:43.

For the Road Atlanta Super Formula, I used the 2023 Honda with RH tires and max downforce for an unclean no-stop 9.1-second win (on FM3) in 17:00. Autopolis was extremely wet - I started with RS tires and max downforce with the 2023 Honda, took full wet tires on lap 4, and went back to RS tires on lap 8. Despite making some mistakes, I crushed the field by 23.9 seconds in 25:05.

June started off mostly right, if late, on this account - the 6-star marathon roulette gave the middle-showing/lowest-possible 500,000 Cr.

Last edited:
Not much today. Yesterday now. One grind race and a 4* that I don't want the Red Bull car from. Got a used '96 180sx to use in MNRL, painted it and got the parts for it. Still need to tune it. After MNRL it will get the engine swap. This saving my 0 mile prize car 180sx for running in stock races.

I DID HOTLAP " NEW 2023 GP SPAIN LAYOUT " WITH RB X
1:09,2

I NEEDED TO CRASH INTO BARRIERS "WAY MARKERS" TO MAKE A WAY FOR " NEW LAYOUT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 "

OO AND GOLDED LEMANS TT

Did some racing 7 laps custom events with a swapped Beetle 1200 vs nineteen 25 mph max speed Tomahawk S, gives 130,000cr.'ish from the underdog bonuses. I set the AI to Professional so I get even more extra credits.

A Beetle 1200 with 542 CH and all equipment is really fun to drive!

I took my swapped Mazda 3 to LeMans. Actually didn't rain so if I had known that I could've went with a no stop strategy but I still won. I don't like the brakes on the swapped Mazda. I need to figure out where I need to set the brake controller. I took the Mazda3 to Sardegna but the brakes caused me issues so I changed to the 787b. I changed the rims on the Pennzoil GTR and painted them to match the car. I got a BMW i3 or whatever it is which I sold a long with some other cars I don't want. I didn't realize that the BMW was even in the game as I had never seen it before 🤣. I bought another Tuscan Speed Six to swap out.

Back