I did many things:
-Race Of Turbo Sports on Grand Valley in the Ferrari F8
-WTC900 on Nurburgring GP in the Toyota GR010
-European Clubman Cup on Blue Moon in the Porsche Carrera GT
-Clubman Cup Plus on Special Stage Route X in my engine swapped Huracan
-American FR Challenge on Road Atlanta in the Corvette C6 ZR-1
-American FR Challenge on Trial Mountain in the Corvette C6 ZR-1
-WTC700 on Bathurst in the Jaguar F-Type Group 3

Not a lot… bit of driving, some messing around with some liveries and made a new Star Trek themed helmet design 😎🚀😅

Nothing too fancy though, the Starfleet “Delta” on both sides and colored stripes representing the 3 main divisions; red for command, yellow for engineering and blue for sciences. Plus three rank pips.

Attachments

• IMG_0203.jpeg
    IMG_0203.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 1
On the GTP account, I struggled to get a clean win at the Lake Louise World Rally Challenge Gr.B in a stock (other than snow tires) Ford Mustang Gr.B. I had the speed, as it took 7:08, but not the ability to consistently make it through traffic. Things were a bit easier in the last (for now) Lake Louise race, the Jimny Cup, in a lightly-modified Suzuki Jimny (at 299.98 PP on snow tires), taking only 4:08 to get a clean win.

I took an all-cash 4-star Wheel of Despair for the middle-showing, yet lowest-legal 30,000 Cr., then 1,000,000 Cr. for getting a marginal silver at the expired Catalunya time trial. I then spent entirely too many (mostly-red) laps at Red Bull in a rental BMW M3 Sport Evolution, somehow getting under 1:01.5, then rented a Red Bull X2019 at Road Atlanta for a not-close-to-silver 1:03.7.

On the Plus account, I ground Sarthe in a Nissan Skyline Super Silhouette for some credits. The 4th 3-star Wheel of Despair in a row puked out the usual low-showing/lowest-possible 5,000 Cr.

I took the Stealth RX7 Vision to LeMans. Got a mostly dry race ran FM3 for the first 5 laps FM2 for the last 2. I bought the 356 Speedstar painted it and maxxed it out. Did a test lap at Laguna Seca to so how I would like it. Nice little car. Now I need to get the other one and do a swap with it

I found my test road that actually feels like a road: Grand Valley. It's had a complete makover since GT 5 and though as far as I can tell the circuit bends the right way in the right places, it feels completely different now. Not least, all the sandtraps have disappeared and some of them have been replaced with mountains.
. Took a standard mk 1 MX5 out there for a few laps, then a lightly modified, 170bhp MX5 for comparison, then tried the 930 Turbo which unexpectedly turned out to be the most resistant to oversteer of the three.

Also realised I've got this far and had not yet visited the full Grand Valley circuit in any race series.

Weekly challenges finally.

Six star parts ticket - High lift cam for 02 NSX. Ugh.
Six star car ticket - Aston Martin DBR 9 GT1. I like it.

the Sainte Croix event can DIAF. Brought out the RB 25th Anniversary. Won by 26 seconds with a PB of 3'02'9xx

I got within 0.032 seconds of gold on S-4.

Also I finally was able to win the third and fourth drag races after spending like 500k modding a Dodge Viper and then realizing I needed a 4WD car. All I needed was an Audi Quattro Sport Pikes Peak with high-RPM turbo, racing transmission and nitro.

Nice decent gaming session today after a few days, after being unwell for a few days!

• Did the TT's all again to try and improve, only quickened my Road Atlanta hot lap time and the spa one.
  • Did some of the weekly challnge races, had fun at SSR X with my corvette c8.
  • Then did the Daily Race B at Dragon Trail. 1st time was so-so with the Huracan GT3.
  • Then I thought I would try the AM V12 Vantage and my racing changed, I started 11th worked, soem argy bargy as usual in lower ranks, worked furiously my way up to 4th over the 5 laps. Pretty decent race.
  • Still trying to progress my rank and let see if I can do some more tomo.
Also, Look forward to roudn 3 of Gazoo cup and lets go for the Live finals at Montreal!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240629231018.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629230930.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629232021.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629232038.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629232429.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629232712.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629232756.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240629233451.jpg
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240629225127.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240627205051.jpg

Last edited:
It was a bad, long day that saw no action on the Plus account. The only Weekly Challenge race that was easy was the Route X American Clubman Cup. The Sardegna Windmills Jimny Cup was the typical dirt race, while I needed to fully-tune the Porsche 356 hardtop to win that special event, a heap of restarts to win the Lake Maggiore Porsche Cup, and hundreds of miles worth of restarts to "overpower" the St. Croix Gr.1. The times:
  • Sardegna in 3:34 in a lightly-tuned Suzuki Jimny
  • Route X in 5:17 with a stock 2006 Ford GT
  • Laguna Seca in 7:11 with a fully-tuned Porsche 356A/1500 GS Carrera (on CS tires no less, though the rabbit did start on pole)
  • Lake Maggiore in 11:18 with a stock 2016 Porsche 911 (and I doubt that would have been good enough had the 2022 911 started on pole)
  • St. Croix in 25:04 with a stock Gran Turismo Red Bull X2019 on FM 2 to make it 4 laps on fuel
All that was for carbon brakes for the McLaren 650S from the parts Wheel of Despair (at least I didn't already have that), the 2002 Honda NSX from the car Wheel of Despair (otherwise worth a "whopping" 324,630 at Andi's), and the middle-fing...er...showing 10,000 Cr. from the all-cash 3-star workout Wheel of Despair.

1. Car sold to buy a new car: Jaguar XJ13 '66

2. newly purchased car: Mazda 787B '91

3. Revenue from TCR 700 la Sarthe Race is 825K (Car Ferrari F40 '92 -698PP- ) (car consumes a lot of fuel. full tank 2.4 laps - last 2 laps the fuel level in the pits is 0.1)

4. TCR 700 la Sarthe, since the time spent on the way to the pit area was too long, I discovered something new. It was raining until the car got to the team men. I don't change tires before the car arrives. I came to the conclusion that the rain would stop due to the shadows of the men on the ground and I put on hard tires. The right decision. It was a very slightly wet but very sunny weather at the exit. correct decision.

5. Car bought with money: Jaguar XJR-9 '88

6. Cafe book jaguar series completion gift car: Jaguar D-Type '54

If you don't have money there's always excitement.

I enjoy Sardegna in the 962. It's a nice view, it's fast, and the handling is quick and stable.

I tried the XJR9 as well and I guess it's hard to compare because I did more tweaks to the aero to get it under PP, and it understeers more but is still nice. The Jag was, however, much faster over the race distance.

If I'm not on VR I use the Audi TD19 whatever diesel prototype thingy... the same one that the Sardegna circuit experience uses. I don't like that car on VR because the view is very restricted by the safety cell and the huge wheel humps I can't see the apex at all in the tighter corners. I don't enjoy driving it, which is why I put most of my grinding miles on it (on bumper cam) instead of putting big miles on something interesting.

Done chilly Race at Route X
Done Weekly Challenges
Built some Race cars
purchased Corvette Racer and 2000gt( for Race Car build).
grinded Le Mans 700 because i ran out of money
Raced in Sport mode At Toyota GR Cup (done 2 races finished 9th and 6th)
Roulette ticket rewards
Daily Was 6 star Ticket rewarded 1 million credits
Weekly Parts ticket gave me ultra high Turbo For BRZ drift car
Weekly Car Ticket gave me a Lamborghini V12 VGT.

Today I...

Drove my Beloved p1 gtr alot.

Today I also realize there's 2 things I have never done in GT7 in my 3K hours of playing gt7

1. Reach 2K miles in 1 day.
2. Drive a GR4 car.

So consumed with life things, I completely forgot to logon and enter the round 4 of Gazoo cup.

Oh No What GIF by Tennis TV

Oh well wait for ROUND 5 lol.

Last edited:
Back