What do you guys drive in the REAL WORLD!

Geocities doesnt allow hotlinking, meaning you can't link to pictures in order for them to show up here...

You can upload them here if you want...

dang.. maybe it try to find an html page where the link actually linking straight to the picture file.
try copy the link and paste at IE (to get rid the http:// things..)

sorry for that
btw yeah cobra. i'm in new zealand too. auckland to be exact :D

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Ahhhh.

You wouldn't happen to drive around South Auckland that much would you? Papatoetoe, Otahuhu ways?

My mate at school, his brother has a brown ish red mid 70's Falcon, he gets dropped off every now and then...

well ive just finished studying at MIT so thats about the closest i get to papatoe and otahu, i spoze u goto school there...?

1993 Eagle Talon TSI AWD 4g63 2.0L turbo dohc ( of course )
3351talon_right-med.jpg

3351Talon_rear.JPG

Originally posted by kRaC_hEd*
well ive just finished studying at MIT so thats about the closest i get to papatoe and otahu, i spoze u goto school there...?

Aorere College to be exact. More or less Mangere East.

I was at MIT for the College Experience day a few weeks ago...

1998/99 Ford Explorer XLT

mods:
premium ford rims (chrome)
cool grille (got it like that but i dont see it on any other explorer)

and we cant forget the ALMIGHTY BugFlector!

-------

i will have my OWN ride in 3 years or so. need money and liscense. lol.

engine.JPG

There it is, not the cleanest, the seals just started leaking and the timing belt needs to be replaced and alignment done. Its getting taken in to be fixed on thursday, besides those problems the car runs surprisingly great.

that thing barely fits! kinda like putting that 3.0 in the VR-4 lol can you even see your turbocharger looking from the top???:P

Was the radiator replaced? did you stove the front in or did it just crap itself because its Plastic. not a lot of room aye.weird place for the battery.

im not hating it i think its good Just askin a quetion dude settle grettle.as far as you know the radiator hasnt been replaced what about by the previous owner maybe.LOL hope that dont wind you up to much Huu if it does this will be fun.

Originally posted by VenomousDrift
Make that a '95 EJ Coupe DX w/5speed, leave the D15B7, and add a catback and coldair, and you have my friends Civic which ran a very respectable 16.5 on 17" rims last time at the track. D15B7's can be quick. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I never said it was slow. I just don't see my 4 door being a good car to modify, esp. since the motor has over 170,000 miles on it. And I kinda would rather have the B18 out of my friend's 2000 GS-R, which is for sale.

So if anyone wants a black Integra GS-R w/ power everything and black leather interior, PM me. Just so ya know, I reside in middle Georgia. His GS-R has DC Sports ceramic headers, and an AEM cold air intake.

Originally posted by LanEvo
those are modifications?? ....:irked:

Believe me, they are not the modifications I've wanted to do. I would just love to do the touring style to my 4 door Civic. Lower body kit, but not obnoxious, and stronger engine parts. But when I got the car from the pothead that owned it before me, I was given a Civic w/ chipped paint, a crappy self done tint job w/ bubbles all over the rear windshield, and 2 blown factory speakers. What would you do? I chose to spend half and save half. I spent the first half on my stereo b/c I can always use it on my next car, which should be in my possession (sp?) by the end of the summer. I didn't think it was worthwhile spending $500 on a motor w/ over 170,000 miles on it that ALSO burns oil. If I had a better engine, the money would go straight to that more than anything else. Hell, the entire graduation money would have.

Here it is, straight from Websters:
modification - noun - The act of modifying or the state of being modified; PARTIAL ALTERATION; a variety

I spent money to make something perform better on my car. And that was music.

:lol: its kinda like the 50 HP aero wing!!

Wanna know what buggs me?

PEOPLE WHO ONLY PUT AERO PARTS (body kit) AND SOUND SYSTEMS IN THEIR CAR! DONT THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE JUST ADDING DEAD WEIGHT!?!?

sorry if i offend anyone, just how i feel ^.^;

some aero kits are functional (larger intake for an intercooler, maybe some added downforce, and air diffusal under the car) but sound systems are retarded. why would you want a system that you cant sit in your car to listen to when you turn it all the way up? who are you impressing? not anyone with a fast car...

Daily driver is an '01 Z06.

sig.gif

====================
3648rc45_sig.jpg

Bone stock 353bhp & 359ft-lb (SAE 338bhp & 344ft-lb) @ MTI, Houston
B&M Ripper Shifter
Borla Stinger ???bhp & ???ft-lb

im only 15 but my dad drives a BMW 740i
4.0 litre
TV
Twin Phones
we will race any kn*b who fancies it (and 9 times outta 10 we win). Its just too funny that they spend thousands on soupin em up and with no mods we can still beat em(well we do av a V8) and wots best is we can watch TV while doin it or listen 2 music louder coz we got a beast of a sound system

Latest Posts

Back