What does a car say about its driver?

"I didn't want a Prius."

wallpapers_nissan_gloria_1967_1_b.jpg

Ninja'd/Tree'd. Damn.
"I'm actually an aspiring BTCC driver now, as it turns out."

Honda CR-Z
What I always found funny is that the regular Civic coupe gets the same gas mileage and similar performance, but it has two more seats. The only real justification for buying a CR-Z, from a numbers standpoint, is the six-speed. And even then, there's still the Civic Si. Still, I love the pointless little thing. It has a weird sort of charm, especially when you're driving down twisty backroads. I'm still glad I went with my Civic, though.

"A 4th gen Camaro SS would have been a lot cheaper, and a lot easier to get parts for. Somehow I thought this would be a lot more special that it is."

1969 Chevrolet Nova SS396

Chevelles are too big and bulky. I can get much better performance with this car and the same engine. Plus, what's not to love about a Mini Camaro combined with a Chevelle? :mischievous:

'88 Trans Am

1988_pontiac_trans_am-pic-39900.jpeg

"I have a switchblade in my sock."

(I would totally drive a cherry red Formula though).

Ford Probe GT (V6) (Note- if you say it's a chick car, as some people probably will, be aware that you're hating on the one of the fastest compact coupes of its day, maybe even of all time - and it has a V6, not an I4 - umad?)

Last edited:
"I wanted a sporty ford coupe that's not a Mustang, but couldn't find a capri or cougar."
TBH, I like the looks of the probe a bit, but don't like the fact Ford made it FWD. It's not the best setup for making a sports car imo, especially if Ford originally intended it for replacing one of the most Iconic cars in America.

------------
BMW_130i_1_Large.jpg

I want to go fast and look good, but I still "need" a soft ride and 500 pounds of techno-crud.

Fun fact - I almost had a Probe instead of a Sunbird. My rust pile is a hand-me-down (emotional attachment is probably the reason I defend it so hard - when I was a young boy I went everywhere in that car. Now it's mine, and I'm not planning to sell it... ever. In any case, the only reason I got a Sunbird instead was that, way back in 1993 when they were both available new, the Sunbird was $1,000 cheaper, and from the perspective of a non-enthusiast, the Probe probably wasn't $1,000 better. The fact that the Sunbird, running low 16's in the quarter, was still greased lightning for a compact car at the time, and still is if certain computer simulations are to be believed, AND just has a big macho engine as compact cars go, is a bonus).

To be quite frank that Mazda isn't worth much discussion other than to emphasise the fact that it was actually one of the slower compact coupes of its time so in lieu of the fact that you didn't post a new car, here you go:

Hyundai-Veloster_Turbo_2013_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

That car is about as asymmetrical as it's driver.

Panoz Abruzzi

2011-panoz-abruzzi.jpg

To be quite frank that Mazda isn't worth much discussion other than to emphasise the fact that it was actually one of the slower compact coupes of its time

Should theoretically be capable of 7.8 to 60 with a full tank and 200lbs of driver and cargo, which would be pretty quick for a car of that size.

Should theoretically be capable of 7.8 to 60 with a full tank and 200lbs of driver and cargo, which would be pretty quick for a car of that size.

Slower than a Prelude (non-VTEC 2.3), Mitsubishi FTO, Integra GSR, Corrado VR6, hell I even gave my mate's Probe a good run for its money in my 140hp Accord though that would probably be down to auto vs. manual and driver experience.

Indeed, no doubt its pace is decent but it's not "one of the fastest compact coupes of its day." And certainly not of all time.

Europa: Yep, my car was a desperately unpopular, lukewarm "GT" that was never a master in any of the trades it attempted. But...it's a Lotus!

Vauxhall Astra VXR

Astra-VXR-1_2249382b.jpg

Last edited:
"I wanted something better looking, rarer, and more luxurious than the equivelant Cadillac, but I couldn't afford it so I had to get the less good looking, more common, and less luxurious rebadge of a Lincoln. :/"

---

9cfdc8daaf82d045dd2075685aa0abab.jpg

I intimidate everyone in the cities I roll in because my car is too big and too loud. So I camo'd it up, now everyone thinks I'm part of the military!...And I still intimidate them.

2010_suzuki_kizashi_sport_awd_australia_05-0902.jpg

Someone that watches far too much Pokemon and drives a Volkswagen New Beetle.

Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG

2013-mercedes-benz-g63-amg-fd.jpg

Off-roading for Ballas.

consignment-photo.php

I intimidate everyone in the cities I roll in because my car is too big and too loud. So I camo'd it up, now everyone thinks I'm part of the military!...And I still intimidate them.
It is military vehicle. Blast armor and everything.

"I wanted a sporty looking car that was put together like it was made in a dog food factory."

---

Toyota-FJ-Cruiser-2.jpg

Back