What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
My initials and my fiancées initials. dh and es, not very original but it was all I could come up with at the time.

You're going to laugh at this, but believe it or not, I was like 10 when I came up with this name and it stuck for some reason, everyone knows me by it. But yes I am a fan of Slash, the guitarist, but no, the name was not based off him. I liked the word "slash" as in "slashing" thing, and put fan next to it lol. Then the 7964 was an attempt at finding the center of the number pad (above letters, not the calculator styled one to the right) but since there is 10, there is no center number (set of 5 and 5, nothing in between since it's the same number) and went to the right 2 spaces, then back to the 7, and then chose 6 so both middle numbers of the keypad are there, then left 2. 7964.

Short version:

I hit the middle of the number pad then went right 2 spots, then back to 7 and picked 6 next to it to get as many middle numbers as I could (5 wouldn't fit, didn't seem right) and then left 2 spots. I liked slashing things so I said slashfan. slashfan7964. Changed it though when I went premo to just Slashfan, but wanted Slash. UGH. SF was taken too.

I'm Shem......wait for it..........keep watching............for those in Oz...................

shem
I'm Shem......wait for it..........keep watching............for those in Oz...................

You're not Shem, you're shem. Aaah I see. You've finally decided to capitalise your name.

uMadson?
I'm not mad, are you mad that I'm not mad? :sly:

:boggled: Erm, are you mad that I'm not mad that you're not mad.
Edit: Sorry for the double post, my phone had a funny moment. :scared:

Mine, I've had since I got my PS3. Basically, all it is, is my initials and my favourite number. :)

You'll have to ask Mike Roach or Fryz or Daniel. They're the ones who can read it.

I clicked on a user name genorator 3,425 time till i found one i liked. I sware no joke, i kept count, i also used the data for a school project

You'll have to ask Mike Roach or Fryz or Daniel. They're the ones who can read it.
How dare you call me an Aussie :P
I could take it one step further and change my name to ʃǝıuɐp :dopey:

I don't think so :P

But if I did, it'll be hard for people to search for my name (for PMing, etc) as they'll have to find upside down letters to search my name...

The first half of mine is the MajCom I was assigned to in the Air Force while the second half is my RI (career field). It's almost the same as my PSN name. I had wanted to use my radio handle from the military but that was already taken. :( So I used the next best thing. :)

Daniel
It's Unicode I think, I just searched for 'Upside down letters' :P

I got it, thanks. I can't copy it here because Apple decided that people using the iPod touch shouldn't be able to copy text from websites. 👎

Back