What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
Because we have a convertible and unless it's chucking it down, always drive with the roof down, even in winter.

...well I used to be really thin (I'm at a healthy weight now) and that was a nickname my brother gave me. He thought it was really funny.

Dom = Dominican
Supra = My favorite car :D

Other than that, "lildomplaya" was a name I used for a long time now, since I was a noob in the computer world lol.

When I was a bit younger I really was fascinated with shadows...I don't know why. And when I was younger, I liked the word "king" as many kids like. And when I was 10 my mommy gave me GT4. And when I was a tiny bit younger I created this account. That's it :dopey:

Well mine isn't as many have thought, it has nothing to do with a love of superman!

SoopamanLuva is a pimp with super powers, a character created by Redman. ;)

Do you have a problem with that?

He maybe doesn't, but the admins and mods might want to talk to you.

Folks, if anyone encounters someone under 13 on GTP again, please let us know. While it might seem banal on the face of it for someone to lie about their age so they can use GTPlanet (the first checkbox is whether the user is 13 and over or not), there are solid legal reasons why we cannot allow such users on this site.

Last edited:
My all-time favorite game series is Ace Combat, and my favorite plane in all the AC games is the X-02 Wyvern. 64 is my favorite number.

I've been considering a name change to X-02 Wyvern but that name's taken on PSN and I'd prefer to keep my names the same. Not sure... opinions?

Sorry for the 2 week bump, I figured this is still perfectly relevant though.

I recently changed my name to "Jai" upon my own thought and some request.

It sums up my first name really. The AE86 is no longer my favorite car, another reason to ditch it.

My username is nothing special, as it's obvious what it means. When I first joined the forum I was a bit young and mindless, so I chose the most uncreative username :ouch: I'm planning to go Premium just to change it. I already have a name planned :dopey:

Is it bad driver? J/k.

My name is pretty self explanatory. When I first joined this forum, I wasn't aware of the motorsports section, so I just wanted to make it clear that I was an F1 fan. A few days later, I found the motorsports section, and now I just feel a little foolish.

Well for the watt part,
on my first day of high school I was talking to this girl, and she got my name wrong, and so my friends just started to call me that, and it became my nickname, plus it ties into who I am, a total tech geek.
But as for the 2159 part,
last month I decided to join the rest of the world and make a fakebook page (yes I spelled that wrong on purpose) so when I took my picture, the camera put the date stamp as Febuary 02 2159, I thought that was funny, but the next day, I would write in the date of my homework to be the year 2159, I don't know why I kept doing this, but I've had happen frequently.

My username is my first initial and then the first 4 letters of my last name. The 64 was my number in high school football.

Wyvern_64
My all-time favorite game series is Ace Combat, and my favorite plane in all the AC games is the X-02 Wyvern. 64 is my favorite number.

I've been considering a name change to X-02 Wyvern but that name's taken on PSN and I'd prefer to keep my names the same. Not sure... opinions?

Best games ever!

My name is a Scottish slang word that my mates and I use to call each other all the time.

I wont go into what it is a slang word for...

I changed my username, formerly I was "Jackington" (aka "Ricky Fitness" aka "Radicool" aka "Radicool02"). My new username is a play on "Cap'n Jazz", who were an influential band in the '90s.

Mine comes from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (Zaphod) Beeblebrox was a two headed three armed president of the galaxy and all around cool dude. 237 is the prime factorization of 42, the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

A wyvern is a dragon in medieval european mythology. It's also used as a heraldic device on numerous British coat of arms. The Wyvern of Wessex, England is a good example.
Wyvern is my old graff writers name during my middle and highschool years. I was very much into mythology at the time. I still am. 89 is my birth year.

Another Wyvern! Sweet! Ace Combat is a great series! You got good taste:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its my name, and I love dogs, so fit the two together and you get me; mattythedog.

Back