What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
TommyWizard

The first is the nickname I go by... anywhere really. Shortened form of Thomas of course.

The Wizard part comes from when I was training to become a pro wrestler. Back then I took a liking to a move called "The Shining Wizard" usually a knee to the side of the head attack. I couldn't get the names I wanted on PSN when I got my PS3 so I combined these two and its stuck since.

I also go by Tornado in a few other places. A name unavailable here sadly :(

VANDENAL Stands for a couple things actually.

My computer login at school.
My name, Alex Vandenbrand.
My internet name on every site.

I bought my dream car,a Jeep TJ,in 2008,and fully modded it :)

myjeep362.jpg

myjeep361.jpg

myjeep355.jpg

Icarus, the Greek tragic mythological character who with wings made of feathers and wax flew too close the Sun and plummeted to his demise. And 25 was how old I was when I found GTP and signed up.

ECGadget, used to be EliteCaptainGadget, which was a Disney name I picked on the Disney website about 4 years ago (You could only pick certain words. Elite - wanted to be the elitest. Captain- Just my obsesstion with rank. Gadget - my love of computers and all gadgets)

Andy One Seven. Name and birthdate; lame, but if I never told you, it's a neat alias that's easy to read.

If I wanted to make a clan name for Uncharted 2, I can call it CH.... and then it becomes [CH]AOS-
:sly:

In the Netherlands they used to write words that ended with an S with SCH, up untill the early 1900 or so.

So Dennisch is OldSkool writing of Dennis. And it seems there are not a lot of people who use this, as I have this username almost everywhere I lurk on the Internet.

I thought Ashers sounded plain so I looked around the room for inspiration, saw my 2006 Renault R26 model and decided on Mild (car was Mild Seven sponsored) stuck ever since.

What about SevereAshers or SpicyAshers? :sly:

Because those two sound like something you would see on Urban Dictionary. :sly:

As for me, my name is long so I shortened it down to Chris. Then I figured, well, my last name starts with a P, so why not right Chris P. on my papers? A lot of people kept saying my name fast sounding like Crispy. So this my best friend, one that I have told you about on another thread, told me I should keep my nickname as Crispy. (I still right Chris P. on my papers for obvious reasons, even though everyone including the teachers call me Crispy.) Then when thinking for an XBOX Live GamerTag, I wanted to include Crispy, and then my dad told me we were having chicken, so I made it crispychicken. I decided to add a number to the end, and liked the way 49 rolled off the tongue, so I went with crispychicken49.

I thought Ashers sounded plain so I looked around the room for inspiration, saw my 2006 Renault R26 model and decided on Mild (car was Mild Seven sponsored) stuck ever since.

How about TeamAshers or SpiritAshers somewhere down the line? :D

If it isn't obvious, I love the R24, 26, and 27.

Timber Wolf from Mechwarrior Series....

And last time, when there was a gaming network called "KALI", we can only have 9 characters.... Hence TimberW.

Shem, as I've stated somewhere before, is actually my name. Although my real name is Sean, pretty much everyone refers to me as Shem apart from my mum.

meh, I had this thing with a girl a while ago who's name was anna (obviously) and it ended up she was CHEATING!!!! So I got mad and left her.

meh, I had this thing with a girl a while ago who's name was anna (obviously) and it ended up she was CHEATING!!!! So I got mad and left her.

Don't be mad, you're part of an exclusive club of people who have done the forum equivalent of getting their girlfriend's name tattoo'd on their body and had it come back to bite them in the ass... Some people think having exclusivity is a good thing, whether it is for good reasons or bad reasons.

And my username is a ronseal.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

: a three-dimensional image reproduced from a pattern of interference produced by a split coherent beam of radiation (as a laser); also : the pattern of interference itself

777 = jackpot

Spunwicked - Web created with a sinister twist.

Now used for my own site, spunwicked.com

Back