What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
the86'd: eliminated, rubbed out, or scratched out.

we are the outcasts that choose to disregard conformity.

* i cant use apostrophes in the psn ID to seperate the 'd' from the 86 so people pronounce it as 'the86 Dee' and butcher the name / definition of it).

Only way you can is to get Premium. It's around US$12 for a year. But $24 for a lifetime. Worth it IMO 👍

I was lurking for a while before I joined, and seeing as it was a car forum, I thought "Hey, why not join in!" All my favourites except one were gone :sly:

It was the first random car related name that popped into my head, plus I've liked the Wiegert Vector W8 ever since I first raced it in GT2, so it makes sense I guess.

"I hate the Peano Space and the Koch Curve,
I fear the Cantor Ternary Set,
And the Sierpinski Gasket makes me want to cry."

My username is derived from my name.
My name is Jevrem & online people always use to call me Jev. But, in my language - Jevrem is pronounced as Yevrem so Jev is pronounced as Yev.
And that's all about it.

I first used my name about 4 years ago when signing up on a different forum, I couldn't think of a funny, cool witty screen name, so I just typed 'nocoolname' been using it on other forums since.

It's my car pretty much

47619904.jpg
My old Metro looked like that minus the horrible 3 spoke wheels, Lol

Well, "1241Penguin" was first used on Club Penguin. :D At first, I was making a penguin on CP but hadn't thought of a name. So I put my fingers on the number pad and pressed randomly. "1241" was my result.

uMadson? - u mad son? u mad? y u mad tho?

I got that from a friend that knows the art of trolling lol. Pretty sure I posted this one two times in a row... :dunce:

I was trying to impress a girl. She wasn't impressed very much. She miss pronounced my first name when asking if it was the same as an Australian celebrities, then miss pronounced his last name. My friends laughed of course.

As a consequence, the nick name has stuck. So for the last 25 years I have been called 'Milldrum'

Back