What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
Jahgee: My nickname (sister came up with it before she could say my real name but understood it [Jacob Gregory])
11: Birthday is 11/11
24: Until age 11, all I would watch is NASCAR and cartoons, my favorite driver is Jeff Gordon.

I don't really know what it means… :lol:
Sounds cool though!

If It were an English word, it would be spelled:
Dooblewaser

But I thought it sounded kinda German, and the correct pronunciation
would be:

Dooblewasür

Just can't often use the ü letter, kinda like I can't use these very much:

Œ´®†Á¨ˆØ∏““‘«ÅÍÎÏ©ÓÔ˚…ÆΩ≈≈ÇÇ√ı˜Â≤≥÷
∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ç√∫˜µ£¢∞§¶•ªº£¢∞§¶•

(And no, I don't have a ß®ØKÉÑ KÉ¥ßØÅ®∂)

so really, I am not "Doo-bul-wah-sur," but "Doo-bul-wah-ser."

I know what you're thinking now… :ill:

/mentalist

Good tv show that is.

VANDENAL is my school computer username, along with my username on many other forums. I wanted a name that was different, yet simple. The simplicity however is eliminated when you need to use the shift key a lot (I forgot about caps lock until now :lol:). Also when you google VANDENAL it redirects your result to Vandanel, a company that makes soccer jerseys. I'll make it clear that my username is not a failed attempt at spelling the name of that company.

VANDENBRAND, ALEX
(Surname) (First Name)
School Computer Login Name.

VANDENAL Stands for a couple things actually.

My computer login at school.
My name, Alex Vandenbrand.
My internet name on every site.

Good tv show that is.

VANDENAL is my school computer username, along with my username on many other forums. I wanted a name that was different, yet simple. The simplicity however is eliminated when you need to use the shift key a lot (I forgot about caps lock until now :lol:). Also when you google VANDENAL it redirects your result to Vandanel, a company that makes soccer jerseys. I'll make it clear that my username is not a failed attempt at spelling the name of that company.

3 strikes, you're out?

:lol:

The name Naveek Darkroom originated from Facebook. It has evolved from a Facebook handle to what I now use as a handle all over the Internet.

jus1029
Jus - the first syllable of my name, Justin.
1029 - my birthday, October 29.

I have a fizz in the pants feeling everytime I see a Jag (in a Jeremy Clarkson voice), I love to have a drag or two on this abandoned race track we have here, and I like the number 77, I combined them all and presto name-o:tup:

And Jordan, I really love your idea of all the Premium money going to fight pancreatic cancer, it's a nice thought :)

Merry Christmas.

Well the username I usually use was already taken, so I improvised. I like Mazda, and it's a play on one of the UK supermarket Asda's taglines, "That's Asda price".

Unlike my previous one, my new one tells a bit more myself. If you can't figure it out you have to think outside the box ;)

And no, it has little to do with Coldplay.

thought I would use a different name for usernames for sites like this and other dubious websites in my time

doesn't mean anything

Nick

Back