What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
One of my wife's user names that she used a long time ago was Jubbygurl. It was originally for Jub Jub the iguana on The Simpsons. I became Jubbyboi... and I changed it over time to remove the age moniker. I'm not quite a "boi" anymore. :sly:

It's an anagram of my name, or something I like to do. Whichever one, it has absolutely nothing to do with touring car racing. Okay, it's #2; I really and truly, pay absolutely no attention whatsoever to touring car racing. Well, maybe the odd race, but I'm definitely not devoted to it.

And the fact that I like the 1993 Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI doesn't mean anything.

GTV comes from the Alfa Romeo model which I like. But I regret it a little because my favorite car of all time if the SLR and I should have chosen that.

Mine comes from GTA SA and the 42 from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

if you havn't played GTA SA heres a cutscene of the character
Language Warning!

The only annoying thing is that most Americans in GT5 lobbys and even my team mates pronounce my user name as "May-Cer" :grumpy:

im a massive football (soccer) fan..and my username is the initials of the two teams i support..manchester united and swansea city..MUSC4EVER :)

Username meaning: Toyota GT-One TS020. One of my favourite race cars. Just had to add the 339 for making it sound good. :D

Last edited:
I had thought of mine when I was 12 years old and used it on various other sites. The 96 part of it represents my birth year, 1996. Now that I'm 16, it seems very foolish to have kid in my usernames, so on sites I am recently joining, I use the name moetaku96, a combination of the words 'moé' and 'otaku'. I'm planning on making a new PSN account with that name and if I ever get premium membership on here, change it here too.

djinline is my Youtube channel and DJ Inline is my artist/music producer name. (and to tell you the truth, I'm only a music producer, not a DJ).

Well mine is like this because when I used to be on the dark side(Xbox) I was in a clan on CoD and everyones first name was Super and the other parts of my name come from a nickname from a work colleague.

I really don't know, I came up with it when I signed up for another forum or site (can't remember). I wanted something that was easy to remember and didn't have a load of numbers, capital letters etc.

Originally I was going to go with "GhettoBlaster" (like the old boom boxes from the 80's). I'm a huge fan of Godzilla movies so I wanted to try "Destroyah" for my PSN which was already taken. PSN suggested a list of options and "HumanDestroyah" stood out. I like it because it's a throwback to Godzilla and an ironic name at the same time because of my career field. ::):👍

images

Last edited:
Back