What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
Nothing at all!
It can mean whatever you want it to mean. Depending on how you say it, it can sound like a dog, or a swear word, or a derogatory term. :P

Originally was gonna be Davidthegreat20, but I changed it to GT because :gtplanet: :lol:

"Thegreat20" relates to my favorite 90's football player, Barry Sanders!
original_210668_BvXP6wbADSWDxyBvv510JpH8N.jpg

Minty, short for my old name, MintBerryCrunch.

EDIT: Wait, I was thinking of my Gamertag for the second part.

Last edited:
Watt, is my name without one of the letters, and 2159 is just a random number I made up, and it may or may not be the pseudonym that I use when I may or may not do graffiti............ '.'

Monatsende:
Meaning is "end of month".

Searching for a specific, remarkable (German) PSN name I ended up with this. Don`t you like the end of month, knowing that fresh money will hit your account in a couple of days?
German gamers often laugh or leave a comment after recognizing my name.

Alternative account name Monatsanfang is of course "beginning of the month".

(Formerly using citizens` band radio my alias was "Stierbein" = "bull`s leg"... :confused:, user under 30-40 years old might google "citizens` band radio" to learn what it means.... :lol:)

Last edited:
My username is pretty self explanatory, i go by the name "sonygamer" because im 19 now and i have been a long time sony gamer since i was 7 and still love it! The 455 part is my old lunch number from when i was in elementary school. (and yes i still remember it):lol:

Ibo comes from my nickname (ibonibo) which just came up during boarding school days during a lan. It's vaguely derrived from Obi Wan Kenobi (reverse the italic: Obi Wan Kenobi

S3 Racer was just here because I only drove that car in GT4 (I was late to the party as my PS2 fat fried and didn't bother buying a new one till end of cycle)

Much to various people's confusion, I've recently changed mine. It's got a little backstory to it.

There's a little group of us GTPlaneteers on Twitter. I wanted to change my username from 'wolfdragon97' because, well, it was something I made when I was 12, and I'm nearly 15 now, so... it's kinda outdated :lol:. I wasn't sure whether to change it to 'Katie', my real name obviously, or 'Hoonigan', an art of driving, and if you're unfamiliar with it, you can read the definition here. I tweeted about wanting to change my name, and asked for any suggestions. Then Classic tweeted me with the most awesome name suggestion ever. 'Katiegan'. I was so amazed at the genuisness that I decided to change my Twitter username to it and my GTP username.

So, if any of you were confused as to why I had 'gan' on the end, no, it's not because I like wangan, it's because I'm GTP's resident hoonigan. Well, self-proclaimed, anyway.

I don't like wangan by the way, just to clarify.

I'm Quick in Gran Turismo, and... something related to silver goes here. Mercury (aka quick silver) is my favorite element (besides carbon, but you can't come up with a good name about carbon unless you're Lamborghini). 223 is just a random series of numbers. I took out some letters so my lazy self wont have to type so much when I use this name in the future. :lol: I basically just came up with the name because I think it sounds awesome, and I like being called Quik for short.

In grade 4 one of the "big" things was Runescape.
Everyone had an account, and when I made mine I couldn't think up a username, so I just made something completely random.

I've used Bopop4 ever since, I'm actually rather fond of it now.

Bopop4
In grade 4 one of the "big" things was Runescape.
Everyone had an account, and when I made mine I couldn't think up a username, so I just made something completely random.

I've used Bopop4 ever since, I'm actually rather fond of it now.

Same thing here, Noob616 was a Runescape account, and it became my online name for most things. Noob616 wasn't even my main, my main Runescape account was Joel225. I'm getting nostalgic just thinking of it.

Koios is the Greek spelling of Coeus. He was the Titan of the north, wisdom and farsight. He was also the grandfather of Artemis and Apollo through his daughter Leto. My family used to call me a titan. The tallest member of my immediate family was 5'7", and I am 6'3".

Well... my family has called me "Beans" since the show Even Stevens came out. Later on in life, I realized how much I loved lentils soup so it seemed fitting to have my user name after one of my favorite foods that just so happened to be a bean itself. Yet in the process of making my youtube account I spelled it wrong. I should have just looked it up instead of asking my already stoned cousin. The 123 is nothing but space to fill.

dhandeh
My initials and my fiancées initials. dh and es, not very original but it was all I could come up with at the time.

I never knew that. Couldn't see the wood for the trees; I only ever saw it as D'hand-ez.

The name change confused me too, but now I understand. Quite interesting.

The name of my original planned account was already taken, so I replace the O with a zero. I got idea of my username from the time of the 8th grade (the grade I was in at the time I join :gtplanet:), and I was biggest the student at the time, and I was one of the toughest on my school's football team. I also got my username from enjoying Monster Energy drinks.

A few years ago a popular tabloid newspaper 'leaked' a farm deep in the English countryside where they raised free-range and factory Stigs; this soon became known as "The Stig Farm".

I honestly can't remember what my name means but I picked a name from random that at least somewhat made sense. I chose MSTER232, but sometimes I wish I could change it but it's the username that everyone on PSN, GTP and more knows me by, so I just kept it at that.

EDIT: I actually remember how I came up with my username now. It started when I first signed up for PSN, and my original intended name was "MASTER232" but I mis-spelled it (magical things happen when you're tired) and first was thinking "Oh 🤬 !" but people liked it so I kept the name.

My name stands for England Till I Die as I'm a massive fan of football and follow my local team Brighton and watch a lot of game there, also the town I live in 5 minutes from Brighton called Eastbourne is another team I follow, the badge is to the left as my display picture.

So basically I love sport, I'm proud to be English, and I follow my nation proudly. ENGLAND TILL I DIE!

Back