What have you done to your car today?

What's the specs on the cam?

I literally forgot the exact specs..:dunce: Off the top of my head right now I think it's 230/234 .601/.602 but I think I may be slightly off. I'll know again for sure when they pick the car up.

What's your LSA? That thing should have a nice bark with lift that high. Probably will idle nasty with a wide LSA.

If I could remember right now I'd tell ya. They had an LS3 Camaro at the shop running the same cam on a stock exhaust and it already sounded pretty mean. I can't wait to hear it on my setup. :drool:

Today I fitted up my new bumper that I picked up from getting painted..

Before:
2E4B6CD0-2115-4F8D-8972-8A748397F551-312-00000030F9D94F7A_zpsc30cd938.jpg

After:
P1040283_zps28c31cf1.jpg

P1040282_zps7f559d01.jpg

This was mainly to improve my temps at track days - after I removed the stock bar and before I installed the new one, I relocated the charge cooler heat exchanger away from the radiator and down to the lower opening of the new bar (this wasn't possible with the old one) so that it gets more airflow, the top vent means that the radiator gets direct airflow now, too.

Apart from looks, the other perk is that the reinforcement bar for the bumper is now a small aluminium piece rather than the massive steel piece for the factory bumper. Weight savings ahead of the front axle are good.

If I could remember right now I'd tell ya. They had an LS3 Camaro at the shop running the same cam on a stock exhaust and it already sounded pretty mean. I can't wait to hear it on my setup. :drool:

I can't either :D

I have to fix the door lock of my car. I have to lock and unlock it manually instead of using the remote (car key).

Installed CAtuned coilovers (last week).

This even though my car already has plenty of battle scars from scraped curbs and weird driveways (I live in a downtown area) even at stock height. See below. Oh well, YOLO. :cheers:

image_zps31f0c1fe.jpg

Perfect wheels, not too low... Very nice 👍

Those turned out REALLY good!! How much did the color matching cost? Those are for your GTR right?

Thanks! Yeah they originally had the silver outer lip which I never really was in love with.. but lived with it as I thought It was cool since it was the actual SpecV wheel . I started to get tired of it as it just didnt fit the car for some reason. a few months ago I got some scratches on my wheels from a tire change and thought now was a good time to make the color change.

I only paid $400 but initially that was to just match the lip with the rest of the wheel. The paint was a custom color from the factory with no color code. at first site it looked black like the car but it really had a lot of navy blues in it. So when my guy went to match it the color in the sun on the lip had like an almost green hue to it which wasnt good. So only way to fix it was just do the whole wheel the same color and I ended up doing it the same code as my car to make it easy

next week im hoping to add the new thunderbolt LED headlights from the 2015 model

I done the most thorough cleaning on the Lincoln than ever before. I used my all new car wash kit that I got on Christmas and used dishwashing soap and a brush on the vinyl top and spot polish on from my grandpa and the result is pretty good.

IMG_2873.JPG

The only bad thing about cleaning the top is that it seems to have made the cracks more visible...
IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

Extremely satisfied with how the top came out.

A little something for the H22 while it's just sitting around, I got a spiffy oil cap to aid the stealthiness of my valve cover.

12646383083_d6d01c6d37_o.png

12646376763_1b2d3806ef_o.png

12646368673_c7b00a1378_o.png

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to install the Eibach sway bars I got for the RSX. Just waiting on the Ingalls end links to arrive, then I'm tackling the rear bar (driving on that for a month to see how I like the balance, then see what the front does - overall stock balance with both on, just stiffer) and changing the oil & drive belt.

Back