What have you done to your car today?

Bought the supra a nardi steering wheel. I just need to get it a new radiator so I can drive it.....
Pfft! A radiator! HA! My *insert typical American Muscle here* eats rice without a damn radiator!

Jk

Can't wait to see it actually. Did you need to change the hub? Or does the Nardi fit as is?

-----------------

Strained Bella ('96 Voyager, you can see in the Post a pic of your real car Thread) by loading her with wood (:sly:) and other materials.

Taylor ('07 Ranger) is going to get an oil change tomorrow. Ran him 500 km over the scheduled maintenance. Oops. Also will give him a nice scrub and maybe polish.

Pfft! A radiator! HA! My *insert typical American Muscle here* eats rice without a damn radiator!

Jk

Can't wait to see it actually. Did you need to change the hub? Or does the Nardi fit as is?

-----------------

Strained Bella ('96 Voyager, you can see in the Post a pic of your real car Thread) by loading her with wood (:sly:) and other materials.

Taylor ('07 Ranger) is going to get an oil change tomorrow. Ran him 500 km over the scheduled maintenance. Oops. Also will give him a nice scrub and maybe polish.

Needs a hub which I got for cheap. for the wheel and hub it was 150 dollars which is one hell of a deal considering the wheel alone normally goes for 250.

Finally had time to do the starter swap ($100 thanks to a friend working at AutoZone) and battery power-side harness last night, and now it turns over more crispier than ever.

My god did the work suck though. I snapped three rusty bolts, but at least none of them were integral. Almost rounded off one of the manifold studs... also rusted almost to hell. Then the connector for that sensor on the pass side of the plenum got dragged back underneath and wedged in when I was trying to snake the intake into place - didn't notice until I had the manifold bolted down so I had to just about take it off again to fish that out. I hope my alternator doesn't crap out soon. :mad: For those of you that take your car to a shop to have work done, don't complain about the cost of labor. I went to school for this stuff, but I am so glad I didn't go after the career.

18483996189_a74d5e086a_b.jpg

18047491244_2f5afda544_b.jpg

18670175405_988d594e84_b.jpg

I thought you already had those wheels? Or do you mean the tires are new?

Parts for the H22 build, doing a 2.5" collector enlargement on the stock downpipe. Bungs are for O2 sensor, and wideband A/F + EGT gauge sensors. (EGT's going on a header primary pipe, of course; cyl 3 is supposed to be the hottest on an H22).

19426903969_c0dd9c061a_b.jpg

Tires for the RSX, for my 05-06 Type-S wheels that have been sitting since I bought them months ago. Found these on Craigs with just 40 miles on them. I'll get some pics up when I get them mounted Thursday. Also, my stock dampers feel like they're wearing out, it's getting kinda bouncy, so I've decided to start setting money aside each month towards some Fortune Auto 500 coilovers; timing the purchase for next April, just in time to enjoy them without risking snow in the mountains. Until then, I'm going to try to keep this car as-is, with the exception of winter tires when the time comes. Focus on that engine.

19642230382_15801ce170_b.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a new set of tires, alignment and did a premium carwash to my '07 Impala. Blew nearly $700 in a day D:

20150713_173153.jpg

But I'm so freaking happy I finally have a car of my own!!:dopey::D:dopey:

I replaced the front door seals that had cracked open and did an oil change for the M.

Got the 2005-2006 RSX Type-S wheels mounted.

Here they are, loaded up into the bed of my pickup...
19562202889_775f614a90_b.jpg

Okay, now I HAVE to get this thing lowered. It looks off. Still, the grip of 10 more mm of tread width... yeah, baby. Speaking of, I don't know why the factory recommends a 215 for this rim, when it looks like it could easily run a 225.
19722635256_0dd16f14af_b.jpg

I'll get better pics up in the 'pictures of your ride thread' soon.

Got the 2005-2006 RSX Type-S wheels mounted.

Okay, now I HAVE to get this thing lowered. It looks off. Still, the grip of 10 more mm of tread width... yeah, baby. Speaking of, I don't know why the factory recommends a 215 for this rim, when it looks like it could easily run a 225.

They recommend a 215 for that rim for tight fit and slight sidewall stretch, that way your tires dont come off the bead when under "sports driving" conditions - at least that's how we used to do it ( old school before all these "flush fit and stanced things came out"

Replaced the passenger side headlight. It was cracked when I bought it and kept building up moisture until my lights finally went out. Still need to get a new ballast. :ouch:
10568857_10207632842478497_2326470728875816579_n.jpg

Before:
63756_10207632840478447_3065363068841156549_n.jpg

After:
11235280_10207632845878582_6043867368122547411_n.jpg

Lexus IS, correct? Cool cars.

You should have a look-see around here... :P One of the few great trends in the modern tuner scene, worth every penny.

Wasn't today... But I've lowered Yasma. Looks better now! And I'm also looking at getting an Akrapovic exhaust for her. But that'll cost around 2k... Anyway, here's some photos.

Lexus IS, correct? Cool cars.

You should have a look-see around here... :P One of the few great trends in the modern tuner scene, worth every penny.

IS300 Sportcross to be specific. I was originally considering buying some Eagle Eyes headlights with the black housing. But asked around and came across someone who actually just put them on and wanted to get rid of their OEM assembly, so he sold it to me for $40!

What the black housing looks like:
21c8tag.jpg

Replaced my door bushings because they took Miata Nation over by storm the past month or so. Unbelievable how big the difference is. Noticably stiffer, audio is sightly better, and there's a drop in regular squeak s and rattles. The only real downside I can think of is you really need to slam the door, but that may only be a temporary problem.

Bought new windshield wiper blades, windshield wiper fluid, a new set of carpets, did again a full service carwash. My baby is looking nicer day by day.

20150720_131212.jpg

Next on the list:

-Full mechanical service
just to make sure everything is fine
-LTZ rear bumper
-OEM rear spoiler
-New custom wheels
-Magnaflow exhaust system
-Window tint

Expecting to drop at least 3K in the next six months on my Chevy.

New brakes and tires. Actually got it done at the Honda dealer the other day but a new driver side airbag which i got a recall about last week.

Got the latest navigation discs, and now I can use the in dash navigation system that's circa 2003!

Also found out that if I fold the rear seats down, I can lay down and quite comfortably fit stretched out.

Back