What is the "whitest white" in GT5?

• Thread starter danjee
  • 39 comments
Try the "white" found under the Gran Turismo paint colors.. It's not matte white..It's just called "white" nothing more..

I have (1) if you need it..:sly:

How about Matte white? Very little reflections, nothing but a slab of white after being painted on anything.

Try the "white" found under the Gran Turismo paint colors.. It's not matte white..It's just called "white" nothing more..

I have (1) if you need it..:sly:

That's the one I was thinking of, I have two but haven't even looked at them.. anyone know what they're like?

There's this one color called "white" (lowercase is even included within the item name) that belongs to the manufacturer of Gran Turismo that you get by receiving a race-modified car as a gift. You could get it with the online login bonus, but that only happened to me once...

I'd say that color is pretty white and colorless...

There's this one color called "white" (lowercase is even included within the item name) that belongs to the manufacturer of Gran Turismo that you get by receiving a race-modified car as a gift. You could get it with the online login bonus, but that only happened to me once...

I'd say that color is pretty white and colorless...
Ah, now this helps greatly! Sounds like what I'm looking for. Thank you sir! :)

Bianco from the premium Fiat 500 '68 is whiter than the base sample in GT Auto.

Bianco is a very pure, beautiful white.

If it's blinding brightness you want, the chip from the Mazda Cosmo (Chamonix White, I think) is very, very bright.

Back