The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #20 (Black & White) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 98 comments
My inspiration for the concept comes from this story. HANAKO 226 YEAR OLD KOI

Hanako - The 226 yr old Koi that outlived the Samurai. I used the spiral circles to represent the water. I read that ravens are thought to carry spirits in (some) Japanese culture so the feathers are flowing through the samurai on the battlefield to carry him to the after life. I also made my own Japanese signature stamp which is as close as I can get to Zombie, lol. It's on the side window.

My inspiration for the concept comes from this story. HANAKO 226 YEAR OLD KOI

Hanako - The 226 yr old Koi that outlived the Samurai. I used the spiral circles to represent the water. I read that ravens are thought to carry spirits in (some) Japanese culture so the feathers are flowing through the samurai on the battlefield to carry him to the after life. I also made my own Japanese signature stamp which is as close as I can get to Zombie, lol. It's on the side window.
That’s actually super cool. As a Z owner, it’s one of the best designs I’ve seen on one and the explanation makes total sense with the cars history. Hats off to you, you’ve got my vote. I’d wager people in 300zx groups on Facebook would also enjoy seeing this.

Edit: I’ve posted the pics and your backstory to a very big private owners group. I’ll let you know what other owners think of your work! :)

Last edited:
That’s actually super cool. As a Z owner, it’s one of the best designs I’ve seen on one and the explanation makes total sense with the cars history. Hats off to you, you’ve got my vote. I’d wager people in 300zx groups on Facebook would also enjoy seeing this.

Edit: I’ve posted the pics and your backstory to a very big private owners group. I’ll let you know what other owners think of your work! :)
[/QUOTEs]

Thanks Hayden! I really appreciate that! The 300 was always one of my favorite cars growing up and I had been wanting to do this concept for a while on it. I thought it was perfect for it as well. Originally I was going to have a tiny bit of red accents in the design but I like how the black and white turned out. Thanks for posting it over there and for the love!

Last edited:
Back