Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
I got mine when I started drifting in GT3 and thought I was awesome. Now I really REALLY regret it. I want it to just be plain Andrew so as soon as I get my 500 posts, Im changing my title to Andrew so maybe people will look passed the mongo name and I wont be to ashamed to post.

DemonSeed
there was a virtual adept called demonseed elite
Who are you trying to fool? We've all seen your photos in "pics of yourself" thread. :D

BMW318_DRIFTER
I got mine when I started drifting in GT3 and thought I was awesome. Now I really REALLY regret it. I want it to just be plain Andrew so as soon as I get my 500 posts, Im changing my title to Andrew so maybe people will look passed the mongo name and I wont be to ashamed to post.
You just might have to go premium, so you can change your name. :P

I got "a6m5" from a plane that's slightly slower than Blackbirds':

a6m5.jpg

a6m5
Who are you trying to fool? We've all seen your photos in "pics of yourself" thread. :D

you have NOT seen those pictures...will you sell me your sould for playstation6? a bargain really....i'll throw in gt7...hmmm? :)

I got "Swift" From a friend of mine in Chicago. I did some website work with him and he said I was the fastest he'd ever seen. So from then on he just called me "Samurai Swift". I've always liked samurai's but chicks get a kick out of the "Swift" name.:sly: So that's what I've been going by ever since. That was 5 years ago easy.

mine actually came from a song, i used to be like a highschool goth punk and i was into slipknot, they have a song called sic, and i wanted being after that. I used to by Sasuke, but it doesnt make sense no matter what i choose as an SN, one of my other ones is a mix of my first and last name. Clebbano.

i recieved a dare at my previous job to ride a water heater tank down a flight of stairs. I took the dare, got a few bruises and made a cool $20. I was dubbed the TankSpanker and the nickname stuck since then.

:indiff:

TankSpanker
i recieved a dare at my previous job to ride a water heater tank down a flight of stairs. I took the dare, got a few bruises and made a cool $20. I was dubbed the TankSpanker and the nickname stuck since then.

:indiff:

:lol:

I would have asked for $50 though. ;)

Well, I go by Spun on slashdot.org and LoveRevolutionary other places but I wanted something new, and a phrase from one of the license tests just kinda lept into my mind when I was signing up:

"To obtain your International A-Class Racing License, you'll need to successfully run the Sarthe Circuit at full wick in a Group C racing car."

TheCracker
My dog Jake's nickname.

My sister nickname's it's cat Tweaker. He really is though. He runs into walls and will out of nowhere jump up and usually not pay attention when trying to escape and run into something. We swear he's on something.

Touring Mars
Mine is an anagram of 'Gran Turismo'... 💡

Very slick. I thought it was something like that but never came up with Gran Turismo. :dunce:

That must have taken you Ages! :lol: I got the idea after I saw an advert for GT3 on Kable... And so did Boo Sex Bum, Pervier Oz, Heddle and the other two people I mention in this post... :odd:

I don't know how I got mine but it has a nice ring to it,don't you think?

Well, as some of you know, I am a goose, but that was taken here, so I am now gooseter

Well, Pink Floyd was first called The Pink Floyd before it became Pink Floyd so I just putted the "the" in between which results in my current nickname 👍

Well as you all know I am a major 'Benz fan, so everytime my friends saw me they'd shout 'Benz-boy!' so I called myself that. Now I know you're all saying 'But your name is Benzoboy. Well, it all comes down to a simple slip of the finger when registering for GTPlanet. I was typing something else when registering, quickly changing from page to page, well I forgot to change page when typing my name, so I accidently typed 'o' half way through my name and it stuck...

...and that is the story of my name

Back