Where do you get your nickname from?

• Thread starter LoudMusic
  • 421 comments
I..... errrr...... Must have been drunk at the time.

But when my younger sister was very little, instead of saying Duncan, she said "daacwaann"

Then a good friend of mine spelt it out as dquan for a laugh, i chose the capitals. DQuaN. It is now pronounced dee cwaan!

I have had so many nick names over the years it's silly.

Duncan Goodhew

Duncan Ferguson

Duncan Doughnuts

Duncan Disorderly

Drunken Duncan

I could go on for hours!!!

MachOne
Mach:A speed of measurement.Very fast.

One:Uno,Single.

Mach+One=A single fast speed measurement.

Pretty sure MachOne is the speed of sound, and 1/4th of a razor.

unsanctified
I chose mine because my soul is certainly unsanctified.

*cough* attention whore! *cough*

But seriously, why'd you choose that?

Oh, and mine developed from a website I created out of spite to silently annoy the person who shut down my last site. It was a site for everyone to visit but him, and thus PublicSecrecy was born. Except PublicSecrecy got banned and PS was his more mature offspring.

Well to make a verrrrrrrrry long story short, when I was younger i created a character which i like to call my ultimate copyright infringement. basicaly he was me in personality, how I would like to be physicaly, and with the power of a Super Saiyan (dragonball Z) and a red Lightsaber. His name was Inferno. i used him as a center point character for stories I would write, based on worlds from the shows and stuf I liked at the time. I started using the name in video games and since then it has become my username for just about everything. Then I found this place.

My old name was theGTfreak. I came up with that name because I'm a Gran Turismo freak. I changed my name because I wanted a shorter name so I came up with G.T. There's a dot in my name because the GT slot was already taken.

PS
Pretty sure MachOne is the speed of sound, and 1/4th of a razor.
I didn't think Gillete had a Mach 4, only Mach 3 Turbo/Power. Shick has the Quattro.
Drunken Duncan
Drunken Duncan
Remember the avatars that spawned from this one? :P

Jetboy was a name I had used since NFS way back in '98 for a video game and it just fit... I dunno why I didn't use it for GTP, but oh well...

The 427 came from a favorite engine option on a 1969 Corvette. The 427/550 ZL-1 as shown in my avatar.

The first 2 letters are the first 2 letters of my first name. The last 2 are the first 2 letters of my surname.

Exciting, huh?

G.T
david andrews?

I always thought it was Dastardly and Muttley...

I found mine under the pillow when I'd lost a tooth. Bastard lazy toothfairy. Still owes me 50p.

Back