• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments

Which points system should we use?

• 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
never knew melancholy to be a morning person

I think the relevant term now is "working" person.

I'd prefer the Yaris but if there's absolutely nothing you can do I'll drive something else.

We'll see. I'd like it if you made a second car, in case you can't meet the pace even in qualifying.

It got under during the BTCC etc. discussions :D
Although GT5 Physics are weird, this helps for FWD´s :D

:lol: I just add a bunch of rear camber and anti-roll bar. Everything else is normally nice and squishy to fit my driving style.

But, you could always use Championship Honda's tuning setup; "make the car spin in every corner, and then try to drive it without spinning." :dopey:

Anyone up for testing?

No. I'm not testing right now. [/SARCASM]

On my way. Going to try taking some weight off the Awesome Yaris of Awesome.

I was 1.32.0. If I can stay ahead I am fine, but I'm having great difficulty keeping up from behind.

polarbear345
GOOD ONE. So hopefully I can qualify up front and then force you into a mistake... You make plenty of those...

Your right door isn't a brake pedal?

MrMelancholy15
:guilty: This was supposed to be the talk from after the first round, not before! :lol:

Like I said, we will see. Passing is difficult and this is touring car racing. Its gonna be interesting.

Like I said, we will see. Passing is difficult and this is touring car racing. Its gonna be interesting.

But, doors are never brakes. Front bumpers (and therefore radiators) are usually more easily damaged than doors.

And, yes, we'll see. Remember, there's a fine line between racing and shoving. Shoving, as relevant to this series, can not happen and will not be allowed. The only time it's okay to shove something is when you're moving your tables. "Move, table, I need to put you over there!"

MrMelancholy15
But, doors are never brakes. Front bumpers (and therefore radiators) are usually more easily damaged than doors.

And, yes, we'll see. Remember, there's a fine line between racing and shoving. Shoving, as relevant to this series, can not happen and will not be allowed. The only time it's okay to shove something is when you're moving your tables. "Move, table, I need to put you over there!"

What about in a mosh pit?

Seems like this commentating isn't very easy.... My video froze... So, I'm not talking much. I won't use the laptop when we do tomorrow's race.

I'm stoked for tomorrow!!!

Seems like this commentating isn't very easy.... My video froze... So, I'm not talking much. I won't use the laptop when we do tomorrow's race.

I'm stoked for tomorrow!!!

Me, too! Even though I've been under the weather for the past week, that's not gonna keep me from the track! Bring it on!

Guys, I have an announcement to make:

braunracing88 has the best enthusiasm ever.

End of announcement.

I'm testing. Anyone wanna join?

Edit: I made my signature a little bit more relevant. Sort of.
volvo.gif

Last edited:
Back