WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments

Which points system should we use?

• 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the diesel is too fast i could also try out the 120i.
I think this one wouldn't be that hard to spec ;)
And if you need any data of the car i can give it to you so you don't have to buy it and tune it. :)

If the diesel is too fast i could also try out the 120i.
I think this one wouldn't be that hard to spec ;)
And if you need any data of the car i can give it to you so you don't have to buy it and tune it. :)

Okay. What are your torque figures? And, what's your cornering speed in Turn 1 of Grand Valley (or East layout, layout doesn't matter.) I took note of the speed you were reaching at the start/finish line; it was 4 km/h faster than the spec speed at that same point. The Scirocco ran 10 km/h overspeed, too.

Maximum torque is about 530 Nm at 2.500 r/m.
Can't remember the cornering speed, will have to look but i think it was over 100 km/h.
Yeah still after specing i was quite fast on the straights although it cost me nearly 10 km/h

I occasionally call it petrol, be warned. :lol: I'm some sort of Canadian... :lol: Every other Canadian would still call it gas, but... Germans call it Benzin, Spanish petróleo, and the French call it pétrole. So, I'm more inclined to call it by the more international term.

Because I'm weird, but, also do my best to be internationally appropriate.

Latest ITCC video; capture card test.

Click to read more info.

And, if you can see this, the upload isn't finished processing yet.

As someone who's seen episodes of both Top Gear UK and Top Gear USA, I know that they mean the same thing. And I await the upload to complete.

Maximum torque is about 530 Nm at 2.500 r/m.
Can't remember the cornering speed, will have to look but i think it was over 100 km/h.
Yeah still after specing i was quite fast on the straights although it cost me nearly 10 km/h

That's about 390 lb. ft.

As someone who's seen episodes of both Top Gear UK and Top Gear USA, I know that they mean the same thing. And I await the upload to complete.

The upload should hopefully complete in the hour.

Hey guys, could everyone tell me either their name, or create an alias and tell me? (Depends on how public you are.)

The names will be used in the commentaries.

And, the previous upload was finished. :) We just did another.

Hi mel, last night was a blast my real name is John Mitchell. Gutted that I span out in the first lap but still had fun ! Any tips to getting more out of my scooby greatly appreciated lol :) Youtube upload looks great btw 'showing my over half saying look im famous lol' look forward to future sessions.

Hi mel, last night was a blast my real name is John Mitchell. Gutted that I span out in the first lap but still had fun ! Any tips to getting more out of my scooby greatly appreciated lol :) Youtube upload looks great btw 'showing my over half saying look im famous lol' look forward to future sessions.

Hi John! Thanks! :cheers:

Oh, well then, count me in! Do we have teams or is this a solo thing?

You already know mine. :sly:

No teams, KT, sorry. :lol: Kidding, of course. There will be a Driver's, Team's, and Manufacturer's Championship. Monetary/valuable prizes only go to Driver's Champions. Team's and Manufacturer's Champions get paint colours and things. :)

great video mel, hopefully I can make some events,

Hopefully. :) :cheers:

No teams, KT, sorry. :lol: Kidding, of course. There will be a Driver's, Team's, and Manufacturer's Championship. Monetary/valuable prizes only go to Driver's Champions. Team's and Manufacturer's Champions get paint colours and things. :)

I'm claiming Hoonigan Racing Division before anyone else does! :lol:

Oh, and has the Focus ST been tested yet? I would offer to test but I haven't the slightest on tuning. :P

:lol: I still wouldn't know what car to go with, so much variety,

It's your decision and yours only. The cars won't mean too much of a difference in performance. Unless it's a diesel. Then you run.

I'm claiming Hoonigan Racing Division before anyone else does! :lol:

Oh, and has the Focus ST been tested yet? I would offer to test but I haven't the slightest on tuning. :P

Ford Focus ST runs 276 hp and 1200 kg. It's been thoroughly tested. The other cars will more likely be made to fit around it, than it be made to fit around the other cars.

This is because at these specs, it matches the following:

Honda Civic Type R '08
Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark '06
Mazda Atenza Sport 25Z '07
MINI Cooper S '05 (whiskymaser's Cooper has 313 hp!)
Peugeot 207 GTI '07
Renault Mégane Renault Sport '08
Volkswagen Golf GTI Mk. V '05

almost exactly. That's why the starting specs are as they are.

And, Hoonigan Racing Division it is, then.

Can I have the specs for the imprezza please I think it was 276hp ?

Your Impreza? 276 hp at about 1220 or 1230 should be fine. ;)

As for making it faster, run your torque distribution a little closer to 50/50%, because you had that minor spin. I'm thinking your diff settings are at fault. Then, stiffen the rear anti-roll bar a bit.

Edit: For those of you who missed it:

Skip to 2:39 for race start. :)

Last edited:
I heard about this through PSN, but I'm not sure what day and time these races are?

So you say races start at 9:30pm UK Saturday? Unless I miss PURE GATE for which race starts at 9pm finishes 10pm, I'm afriad I will have to pull out. No offence to you guys but I prefer to race it than this :indiff:.

So you say races start at 9:30pm UK Saturday? Unless I miss PURE GATE for which race starts at 9pm finishes 10pm, I'm afriad I will have to pull out. No offence to you guys but I prefer to race it than this :indiff:.

Okay, oops. I thought we had found a lucky gap in between all of the other series for the second time in a row. Unfortunately, we missed one series; PURE GATE. :(

Yeah sorry I know I wanted to race that Scirocco badly but having the MR-S that basically helped me to my first ever PURE win. (2 hours Nords race went full wet) The fun from racing it again and all the guys who I have had epic battles with over the years not something I want to miss.

Now I'm REALLY confused... I thought we were at 1230 kg for the FR cars, and 266 HP...

I also can confirm I was at 276, 1220 last night :( I used the wrong car. My black car has the right specs.

Races where good eccept for the 120d :D
Maybe its just the combo of very fast driver and a superb handling car or my weakness :D

FTO was just a fast setup car for me (picked the first car I had on my standard list). Drove quite nice though but not as fast as the Scirocco or the Golf VI I used yesterday.
Probably I pick the Golf VI R ´10 it was competitive although it was a little obese :D (1530kg)

I want to race but TOCA finishes sometimes a little bit later than 9:30 pm => maybe I miss R1 (9:45pm would fit normally better I think, but don´t move it to later just for me)

If it's about the same time as yesterday i can make the test guys. :)
Will try a 120i maybe it's easier to spec and i think i'll run some other cars to compare.

Lets get a room up! Itcc div 1 lounge again?

I think we need to practice starts, and have 5 lap races to get people accustomed to the procedure.

I might do, but not for long though as it's getting late here and I've got that hell of a place called school tomorrow.

I take it I should send an FR to ITCC_Division_1?

Latest Posts

Back