WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

• Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments

Which points system should we use?

• 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might do, but not for long though as it's getting late here and I've got that hell of a place called school tomorrow.

I take it I should send an FR to ITCC_Division_1?

This one is optional. The FR, however, is a great idea. :)

Also, I'll be in ITCC_Division_1 lounge for optional testing, after adding Katiegan to that lounge.

Oh, 🤬! I almost forgot, the Racing Legends documentary is on at 10, and it's the Colin McRae episode! I really don't want to miss it. :indiff: Sorry! I'll try and test with you guys another time.

Oh, 🤬! I almost forgot, the Racing Legends documentary is on at 10, and it's the Colin McRae episode! I really don't want to miss it. :indiff: Sorry! I'll try and test with you guys another time.

Optional testing is optional. :)

Well, that was an awesome race day, for an optional test session. Amazing how close most of the races were.

Sounds about right. Further testing will prove it.

Yea, maybe 256 HP, if we go in increments. 260 would be ideal, but I'm not sure if people would cheat...

I was dead even with your Lancer at 262 1230. But that BMW was a MONSTER.

TBH, I added some HP to keep up with it at Cape Ring Inside :embarrassed: I ran 266... So not much, but I was at least able to keep it in the draft. I still didn't have ANYTHING for him at all. Shall we just ban the car before it gets to the season? The thing is so fast it's not funny....

Well, the 330i remains the BMW touring car of choice, because Franz Engstler/LiquiMoly, and the eBay BMW squad in BTCC... I imagine the 330i should be much more popular, and it's not overly fast (unlike the 120x, it seems.)

Well, the 330i remains the BMW touring car of choice, because Franz Engstler/LiquiMoly, and the eBay BMW squad in BTCC... I imagine the 330i should be much more popular, and it's not overly fast (unlike the 120x, it seems.)

I hope. Saw the latest YouTube video, what's with the funky coloring? (I'm 99% sure I'm not trippin either.... XD) and the commentary crew will be Mel, whiskey, polar, and CND?

...Absolutely NOTHING other than the racing will be discussed :P LOL!

Should be a blast!

I'm a broadcaster now XD. I hope you guys understand 'merican :P

I hope we don't do it at x AM in the morning, when I'll have a thick mixed accent.

My question, do we want to work with someone who's not from North America? Just so we don't have the same accents the entire way through... Or maybe just interviews? Something to add spice to the accents, make it less 'merican, like Connor said.

Sheep, Adeloide, and train. You pronounce things differently, too.

But, do you mean potaters? :lol:

nah its tayder's, tay der 's, say it po day der's :lol: to really make it sound Aussie you need to drop the side of your mouth like a stroke victim :lol:

I think it was a simpson's episode where the yokel tells the reason on why he kids don't attend school is because its " yarn kip poor"

last year it was corn on the track :lol:

I hope we don't do it at x AM in the morning, when I'll have a thick mixed accent.

My question, do we want to work with someone who's not from North America? Just so we don't have the same accents the entire way through... Or maybe just interviews? Something to add spice to the accents, make it less 'merican, like Connor said.

we need a british accent

What? Since when was the replacement of the AE86 not a hatchback? :(

I never was very fond of those three, so I didn't much care..

It's appearance sure is deceptive. It sure knows how to fool the eye into thinking it only has two doors. Same with the FTO, which I think you also said is a 3-door that looks like a 2-door.

some FTO's have the hatch lift back, boot and rear window in one piece, I think the newer ones just have a boot,

some FTO's have the hatch lift back, boot and rear window in one piece, I think the newer ones just have a boot,

That's how I thought the 86GT was. Polar won't like that... Back on Page 1/2 he was adamant of having a second season of Toyota 86GT.

Latest Posts

Back