World Classic Car Challenge - Results Posted

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 422 comments
Ascr421 : ( Nissan 240 ZG (HS30) '71 :
XDesperdo : ( Cosmo Sport (L10A) '67 :
DigitalBaka : ( 2002 Turbo '73 ) :
Krenkme : ( Sambabus '62 ) :

I forget the vedio for each car i will put it later also the time and rate complet when all cars ready and on share this 4 cars ready and i like all of theme . All of you respected tuner and did a good job ( welldone) :cheers: 👍

:lol: I'm respected now? :D

Eager to see some video of these cars tumbling falling driving down the mountain. :cheers:

Wait, there's a BUS in this competition? Doesn't krenkme take anything seriously? :lol:... is it doing well? :odd:

Have you ever known him to do anything serious? :sly:

:lol: I'm respected now? :D

Eager to see some video of these cars tumbling falling driving down the mountain. :cheers:

Do you want me to record full video of 15 laps each car it will be too long . I record only 1 lap have the time for each car tell me , :dopey:

Do you want me to record full video of 15 laps each car it will be too long . I record only 1 lap have the time for each car tell me , :dopey:

Show me the money lap! :D

I've saved ghost laps for all the cars so maybe I'll put up vids also. If I get highly motivated... And something else doesn't distract me... :lol:

Wait, I do have a couple of unfinished quests in Skyrim... :mischievous:

Show me the money lap! :D

I've saved ghost laps for all the cars so maybe I'll put up vids also. If I get highly motivated... And something else doesn't distract me... :lol:

Wait, I do have a couple of unfinished quests in Skyrim... :mischievous:

now look to my link and tell me what can you see :dopey: i upload the time and the videos :cheers:

Last edited:
Hmm....
Well, either way I've just finished testing a BMW 2002 Turbo and will update my test post shortly. That being said I am still waiting for FRs from the tuners as I have now tested all the tuners' cars that I have friended.

Hmm....
Well, either way I've just finished testing a BMW 2002 Turbo and will update my test post shortly. That being said I am still waiting for FRs from the tuners as I have now tested all the tuners' cars that I have friended.

Honestly, you guys seem anxious, but, I see "deadline: Aug. 5th." in OP, and I'm not planning on rushing. Just because I don't have as much time as you guys, doesn't mean I'm not interested in this.

@Newdriver2 nice stuff and thanks for the rating!👍👍
Did notice you were sliding it a bit in the hairpins and on the final corner, if you clean that up you should be able to knock another second off the time.:odd: Not saying you need to redo anything just an observation from my own experience that the fastest laps show little to no smoke from drifting.:D

Did notice you were sliding it a bit in the hairpins and on the final corner, if you clean that up you should be able to knock another second off the time.:odd: Not saying you need to redo anything just an observation from my own experience that the fastest laps show little to no smoke from drifting.:D

:lol: Unless you're trying to run the Eiger Nordwand Short Track, in the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, as part of the "World Tour" special event. I definitely had a little bit of a skid in the first corner, to turn sharper, to set myself up for the second one. Of course, I got gold, so I know that it's pretty quick.

:lol: Unless you're trying to run the Eiger Nordwand Short Track, in the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione, as part of the "World Tour" special event. I definitely had a little bit of a skid in the first corner, to turn sharper, to set myself up for the second one. Of course, I got gold, so I know that it's pretty quick.
Watching his replay of my "FireStar" and the replay for the other cars he was definitely smoking the tires more with mine. He still posted a very good lap time and obviously liked the tune a lot so I have no complaints. Just making the observation that a little less of the drifty fun stuff would improve the time even more.👍👍:D

@Gamerdog you should have gotten and accepted my FR several days ago.:odd:

That 0.137 is REALLY going to bother you, isn't it? :lol:
Nope and I know ACSR is a fantastic tuner who always fields top notch cars.:bowdown::gtpflag:
Part of the reason we want as many test drivers for these Shootouts as possible is to get a better crossection of driver styles and skill levels. Just because a tune is fantastically fast for me or a given driver doesn't mean it's a great tune for everyone. That's also why we like to see drivers choice awards because at times the car people enjoy driving the most and have the most fun with isn't the fastest car in the event. If you look at the 500PP Nurburgring Shootout Onboy has one of the top drivers choice cars as the drivers love the car and its handling, but it is in the bottom half for lap times. Getting a car and tune that both performs excellently and that drivers really like is the holy grail of these Shootout's. ACSR has one such car already with his 600PP Ford GT no stripe tune and I'd love to see him field another equally brilliant car and tune.:cheers:

Well I finally finished tuning my entry and sent out the friend requests.

Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
specialeeiger3.jpg

Tune found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7404326#post7404326

Hopefully its not too much of a handful for you brave test drivers!:nervous::scared::dopey:
Good luck and thank you for testing! 👍

@Theo777 Love the car.👍👍
If this was about looks I would have been sorely tempted to enter either this or the Toyota 2000 GT as they are both beautiful works of art. Good luck with the Alfa.:cheers:

Nope and I know ACSR is a fantastic tuner who always fields top notch cars.:bowdown::gtpflag:
Part of the reason we want as many test drivers for these Shootouts as possible is to get a better crossection of driver styles and skill levels. Just because a tune is fantastically fast for me or a given driver doesn't mean it's a great tune for everyone. That's also why we like to see drivers choice awards because at times the car people enjoy driving the most and have the most fun with isn't the fastest car in the event. If you look at the 500PP Nurburgring Shootout Onboy has one of the top drivers choice cars as the drivers love the car and its handling, but it is in the bottom half for lap times. Getting a car and tune that both performs excellently and that drivers really like is the holy grail of these Shootout's. ACSR has one such car already with his 600PP Ford GT no stripe tune and I'd love to see him field another equally brilliant car and tune.:cheers:

Well put Despy:) In the case of the Ford Gt no stripe the tune was purely accidental I knew it was fast from the drag racers but unproven to me around a circuit. The combination of speed and driveabilty of a tune since has proven elusive for me thus far. Too many great tuners and cars. :sly: I don't think I'll ever capture lightning in a bottle quite the same way but the chance of it will always keep me trying.:crazy:

My tune (in its infancy) is hitting 1:22.149.

I still have half a second to lose.

Because of certain things, I think I'll score well with Tester's feedback. It's getting closer. First, I need 1:21s, before I'll consider letting anyone else know which car it is though.

@XDesperado67 Thanks! I had narrowed my tuning choices to the Speciale, VW, or a Cosmo. Since you tuned an that speedy red Mazda Cosmo it made my choice easier.

@MrMelancholy15 I am sure it will be great if its already in the low 1:22 in the early stages of tuning. Good luck with the tuning!

Ran 20 laps in the Alpha. I'll add it to my report soon.

re: best looking car (in this competition)...

I love the Alpha Giulia Sprint GTA in Rosso Alpha. :drool:

I just wish it was fast. :indiff:

I also love the Bellett. It's not fast either. :ouch:

Found in OP:

You will notice that it won’t be possible to tune muscle cars down to 380PP using these rules.

LIES!

My car's nice, because it looks like a muscle car. :lol: (Yes, it is on topic, because we're discussing how nice some cars look)

XDesperado67

Desperado my friend i want you to know that iam not fast drive and this lap time not the fastest . I only jumb in as tester because i love the old cars and i want to improve my cars and the only way for that to put all the cars under prusher time attack to see which one is better by the my poor drive i see that the only car that have less sliding in med corner and going out of the corner its yours thats why i give it 1/5 but its not fast because in the bridge i lost power going up and also if you look to the video you see that your car the only one i did one more lap xtra than another because i feelt that i can do more and in lap 14 i record your time so its means when the start to slide more i got fastest lap . I want say to you keep the good work this my choice car and i enjoy driving it even its not fast than my car or Acsr car but its better than the two for me and if you look in the picture above in my link you will see that my skyline did lap time faster than all i think 1:21:758 somthing like that but your car less sliding than my car in corner entry,med and going out from the corner but i will give another test for all the cars later again . Sorry i can't exsplain more because my poor English :dopey:

Update: I'm in 1:21s. I'm thinking, though, that 1:21.965 isn't fast enough, yet, and that I should try out a few more things.

However, I'm decently proud of, and trusting of, my car. After the Rolex Sports Car Series re-broadcast, I'll finish it up, and post it. :)

@Newdriver no worries my friend. You've given it a very respectable time and I'm glad you enjoy driving it so much.👍👍
Thank you for the testing and great videos, its always good to see how a car is handling in others hands.:cheers:

XDesperado67
@Newdriver no worries my friend. You've given it a very respectable time and I'm glad you enjoy driving it so much.👍👍
Thank you for the testing and great videos, its always good to see how a car is handling in others hands.:cheers:

I add some comments in my link not that perfect comment like when Sir Ronald or Sir Cactous give his feedback about any car but iam trying to do something . Thanks Desperado . 👍

Back