World Rally Championship (Live Online Time Trials)

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 86 comments
I think I have a '99 Impreza. I'll get back to you if I have it. Also might have other various rally cars. I haven't gone into my alternate account in a long time.

Thanks Elite!

Seeing as Promotions class will number more than 10+ cars, i think a single PP limit should be set instead of individual specs (which will take too long to test).

Primary class cars will be homologized as close as possible. Depending on sign-ups, i might add 2 more cars OR add another driver to make it 3 per teams.

We'll see..

I'd be up for some rally action too. Count me in. 👍 I'll check my garage tonight. I'm pretty sure I've got all the cars you still need.

Awesome slims! :cheers:

Spread the word 👍

I'm currently testing the premiums now. The Suzuki is lagging and is most likely it'll have a turbo installed.

Stay tuned.

Once the testing is over, there will be a mandatory qualifier for people to submit 👍

Fastest drivers will get the Primary Cars.

The Subie Prototype, Makkinen's Evo, and the two RMs (Evo and Subie) will be added to primary class.

So primary class will have 16 available slots. The rest will be promotions class.

I'll post details on a later time about the qualifier.

I MUST grab Makkinen's Evo! Must! Hopefully I'll get up in the top 16. Driver limit per car?

Also, where it says "Mitsubishi RalliArt Worl Rally Team" You missed the "d" in World. Is it the '99? Or the '03? '99 right?

Haha ill have it fixed :)

I believe it's '01? If not, it's '03.

By the way, i tested this along with the Suzuki, and the Evo was atleast 1 full second faster (stock on both cars - fully broken in).

Darn. I wanted to drive the '99. Where are the '99 cars going anyways? And others not included.

Ok, just went ahead and checked, and it is the '03 Super Rally Car :)

The older ones i haven't tested yet since i don't have them (check the list higher up - the one with strikes across i already have).

Masi, I think this be a blast. Intersted. See how much time I can spare.

Last edited:
OK so I checked and I've got the cars you need.

Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99
206 WRC '99
Impreza WRC '99
Impreza WRC '01
Impreza WRC '03
Corolla WRC '98
RSC Rally Raid Car '02

I've actually got all the rally cars except for the 03 Pajero Rally Raid car, Delta Integrale Rally car and Impreza Prototype. :sly:

I need to check, but I def buy rally cars when I see them.

Stickers on it, I buy it. Hahaha

@ Biffy - haha i think they're over 1 mil? I just bought the Stratos in the OCD in it cost 2.5 mil :scared: I'm pretty broke now. Sad face.

@ OwensRacing - there's been numerous times i've ignored rally cars when i see them in the UCD. No more.

BTW, can you log-in yet inside the Gran Turismo site? Been wanting to do some B-Spec grinding but it seems that they're still under maintenance..

Thanks for the cars guys, ill dupe them back :cheers:

Here's an image in progress. Will have links once Stages are completed.

RALLIESTEMPORARY4.png

Can we get this league and the Citreon to run back to back with say 30-60 minute break?

Also Sat afternoon I have Cappucino RM league.

its looks like you can do the stages at your leisure within the week.

RRRallyProcedure.png

Each Rally (7-14 days/rally) will be held in a public online lobby. Any driver can attempt to set their individual times on any given day within
the official duration of the Rally. All runs must be watched and confirmed (along with the cars legality) by a fellow competitor. Replays should
always be saved for archiving. Along with the afformentioned procedure, there will also be official days where I (Masi_23) will host sessions.
(Time-slots TBA)

Masi still need the '99 impreza?

Last edited:
Masi it is the Evo VI 1999 if you want me to send it i rekon its a lovely rally car (even with my baisedness to scoobys :sly:)

No need Paul! I just bought that last night :) along with the fantastic Lancia Stratos :sly:

A little update with testing. The '03 evo is atleast half a second faster than the '08 Citroen C4. Suzuki is about 1-1.5 seconds off of the Citroen.

I'm thinking of dividing to 3 classes now.

Primary Class
Promotions Class
Classic Era

That will all depend base on sign-ups though... we'll see about it.

The op looks amazing Masi. I'll probably run a few stages for sure, that video's so awesome, totally got me in the mood for rally.

The op looks amazing Masi. I'll probably run a few stages for sure, that video's so awesome, totally got me in the mood for rally.

Tak! Love the scene at 0:50 ..wish we could have that in GT5 lol

This sounds like it could be fun - I especially like the flexibility where setting times is concerned.

Please sign me up if there's still space :cheers:

Back