:::::World Super GT Championship | Round 1 / July 22 / Fuji F:::::

• Thread starter Denilson
  • 141 comments
When will the official, full qualy times be posted? The spreadsheet that was linked is from season 1.

Un-official GT300 qualifying order:
D1.1 Tony1311 - 1:42.210
D1.2Moieman - 1:42.353
D1.3Shrugging_Atlas - 1:43.806
D1.4KamyKaze1098 - 1:43.919
D1.5HortusIX - 1:44.140
D1.6SteeltoedSloth - 1:44.492
D1.7GTP_akmuq - 1:45.683
D2.1MH4wheel - 1:47.181
D2.2GTP_Pinoy2 - 1:47.963

:scared: At serious risk of getting knocked down

Guys, this thread is for posting AFTER the race, not in the lead up. Use the main thread. I just updated the OP with new graphics, about 25% of what we're gonna end up with at the end.

Also, We're just winging it with the quali. atm. I don't have time to make a whole new sheet right now but I will when I'm back from work later tonight.

Nooo, fell asleep watching MH4 do his quail and missed the deadline......my fault!

Guess I'll be the first name on the reserve/not qualifying list

Scanny Flick qualifier

Lap 2: 1:44.670 clean

0:22.388/0:32.874/0:49.408

Lap 3: 1:44.224 clean

0:22.234/0:32.945/0:49.045

I just entered the championship.
How does this work, I don't have time to qualify because I'm at work, but can I still race today?

Yes you will go on waiting list and as long as no more than 14 qualify for the class you are in and there are enough spaces to reach your position on waiting list you will be able to race

I'm absolutely appalled by the connection in that race. If you insist on using a North American host, please make sure it's someone on the East Coast with a half-decent connection.

My entire race was just full of lag. Every so often it would spike and cars would be all over the place. Some people were just driving like lunatics as well, especially considering it's on hard damage. On lap 28 I was the only person on the track at the coca-cola corner, yet I hit an invisible car and ended up with both front wheels ruined and my engine totalled! I was catching JPzer as well, seriously gutted. Then 3 laps from the end, I was trying to lap Atlas, on my screen I was miles away but then he lagged out of nowhere in front of me and I crashed into him.

I know for a fact that it isn't my connection either. I've connected plenty of times to North American hosts with full 16-player rooms and had no issues, I've hosted rooms myself with 16 players and had no issues. And in my own championship there are absolutely zero issues.

Congrats to Remy all the same for winning, the GT300 drivers did exceptionally well when being lapped. I did my best to stay out of the way, all things considered.

If the race moves to Saturdays, or the lag doesn't fix itself then I will have to drop out. Which is a shame because I'd prefer to continue racing.

Had a pretty bad race. First 15 laps or so we're pretty nice though until Arkano tried to overtake me on the inside of the 100R, resulting in him spinning me out and flying into the wall getting full damage to the front of my car including engine, so I just dropped out. But whatever, things happen.

And unlucky to Owens who got disconnected on the restart.

Had a pretty bad race. First 15 laps or so we're pretty nice though until Arkano tried to overtake me on the inside of the 100R, resulting in him spinning me out and flying into the wall getting full damage to the front of my car including engine, so I just dropped out. But whatever, things happen.

And unlucky to Owens who got disconnected on the restart.

I didn't try to overtake you, you had gone wide and I was just following my line, I was dead on the inside and you lagged next to me and disappeared off. Believe me, I don't try and overtake when there isn't an overtake to be had. I would have been on the outside for the next corner thus you would have kept the place, as far as I can remember, I did my best to stay as far to the right as possible.

I didn't try to overtake you, you had gone wide and I was just following my line, I was dead on the inside and you lagged next to me and disappeared off. Believe me, I don't try and overtake when there isn't an overtake to be had. I would have been on the outside for the next corner thus you would have kept the place, as far as I can remember, I did my best to stay as far to the right as possible.

Haha its no problem, things happen. Have had way worse incidents. 👍

tentative results
fuji%20season%202.png

Well congrats to Pinoy for a class win...good going.

What made you leave akmuq...did you get dc'd?

Sign me up psn toyotsupra

Hi toyotsupra,

Just so you know, your car choices will be limited due to late sign-up and the fact that we have a Team system in place which regulates the maximum number of each Car Model that can be used (two each for the GT500 class and 3 each for the GT300 class).

Denilson (chorda) will assign you a car based on this requirement.

Welcome to the WSGTC!

Morning Masi :)

HortusIX
Hi toyotsupra,

Just so you know, your car choices will be limited due to late sign-up and the fact that we have a Team system in place which regulates the maximum number of each Car Model that can be used (two each for the GT500 class and 3 each for the GT300 class).

Denilson (chorda) will assign you a car based on this requirement.

Welcome to the WSGTC!

Morning Masi :)

Will u add me on psn and what cars can I use?

Back